• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

was it bianca or latias that kissed ash in 5th movie?

was it latias or bianca that kissed ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • G rated anime + Beastiality = Good job 4kids.

I think it was Bianca, just because any other idea sickens me.

Slight overexaggeration there methinks. :laugh:

Sorry for going offtopic very briefly, but Latias kissing Ash on the cheek is no worse than someone getting licked on the face by their pet dog.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Slight overexaggeration there methinks. :laugh:

Sorry for going offtopic very briefly, but Latias kissing Ash on the cheek is no worse than someone getting licked on the face by their pet dog.

Was it on the cheek? God, I have a terrible memory. That lonely night with my Dog should not be brought into this discussion.

Mikefox124

Silver Legend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2008
    :O What about hugging?

For me, Kanon and Satoshi barely interacted with each other so I think it's most likely Latias. :p

Well yeah, you have a point. They were hugging multiple times. x3

@ukballer: Yea, it's just a friendly kiss (maybe).

EDIT: Yes, it was on the cheek.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • lol my liitle bro is watching the movie right now. I think it was latias since she didn't say anything like good bye or something.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Its defiantly Latias that kissed ash on the cheek, no doubt obviously. She wanted to give ash the art that Bianca made for them while she was gone somewhere.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Lawl, here's a question for all of you thinking it's Latias who kissed Ash:

Can Latias paint/draw?

You know that's a rhetorical question, right? =P

IMO, it's Bianca. Like lol, me thinks Latias at that time was somewhere else... probably with the new Latios and Latias that came to Alto Mare which she greeted, so it's impossible for her to steal Bianca's drawing. And besides, why would Bianca draw Ash if she didn't had any interest in him the first place? XD Maybe it just came on later when Bianca saw how heroic Ash is... but that's just my opinion...

Confusing eh?

Years
  • THANK U, sum1 who FINALLY focuses on a question that i was curious about. neways, i think it was latias. i think if it was bianca she would have said sumthing. maybe.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • This is one of those typical questions that will never get anwsered unless someone wrote an e-mail to the director.

Here are my thoughts on the question:

My guess is that it was Latias. Throughout the entire movie Bianca showed zero interess in Ash. It wouldn't make any sence if it was Bianca. Saying nothing however, is not the ultimate proof that it was Latias either, Bianca could have said nothing on purpose.
    Some say that Latias can't draw or paint. Maybe, maybe not we don't know that for sure. Perhaps Latias asked Bianca to paint for her. I do know that Smeargle's, Horsea and Meowth can paint.
    "Bianca left her hat there". Again, throughout the entire movie, Bianca showed zero interess in Ash, perhaps she was taking a walk in the garden.
    As for Ash and co saw Latias with two other Latios' while leaving the island: it could be an other Latias. Perhaps it was an adult Latias and an adult Latios who was bringing/visiting with their child Latios to Alto Mare.

Anyway that scene has been put up in a way that it could be Latias and Bianca just to let the audience question who it really was. The only person who really knows the anwser would be the director of the movie.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Unown, you just took the words right out of my mouth. I was just thinking this:

Latias liked Ash, there's no doubt about that. Ash saved (more or less) Alto Mare and her. She couldn't thank him with words maybe she found a way to ask Bianca to draw Ash for her (since they are pretty close friends, Bianca and Latias may understand each other better then we think.) So Latias went and gave the drawing to Ash as a way to say thank you. (and in the dub that old man said Bianca went to the market x3)

angelfire9110

Advanceshipping 4ever! =D
    Years
  • Bianca. It's so obvious if you look into it.

1. Before she kissed Ash, it showed the easel with her hat on it. Which means she took it off..maybe because she didn't want him to know.

2. She gave him the painting of him. Bianca was the artist. (Of course, Latias could have just took it and gave it to him.) But why would Bianca draw Ash anyways, if she didn't like him? ;D

Exactly. I also say it was Biance for those exact reasons. I mean seriously, guys (and girls ;D). Think about it. Of course Latias had a crush on Ash, but those small details sort of just give it away.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    I think it was Latias, simply because there was very little interaction between Ash and Bianca throughout the movie. Ash and Latias, however, had a LOT of interaction which was teeming with affection from Latias, indicating that she may have had a crush on him.
    I don't understand why people are repulsed by relationships between humans and Pokèmon. I mean, come on, it's a TV cartoon for crying out loud! I understand that people say it's like bestiality, but they're fictional characters. But decide what you want, it's your opinion.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hey buddy, not sure how you found this thread. You're new though, so welcome to PC! I just want to let you know that you can't revive threads over a month old (meaning that they have not been posted in, in over a month). I suggest you read the rules here. This thread happens to be over 6 years old. So I'm just going to close it. Maybe consider introducing yourself over at The Welcome Lounge by the way. All the best!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back