• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dentist

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I haven't went to the dentist for... 2 years? lol But the last time I went it was fun... >_>;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I sorta liked it when I got my teeth cleaned.I hope that when I get my cavities fixed, my dentist just starts poking things.I agree with you iveechan, I hate that bitter stuff.But I like the little vacuum thing that sucks up the blodd and water.My toungue got caught in though.

Jessica

Sweet Little Darling
    Years
  • G-LANCE said:
    when i was little i always ate candy and thus i had lots of cavaties
    cavaties=fillings=hurt
    so now that i have my adult teeth i haven't gotten a single one :D

right on jessica!
    What did I say made you say right on?

*pokes G-lance with a Q-Tip*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Getting teeth cleaned doesn't hurt that bad,but getting cavities fixed sucks.I hate that bitter taste in your mouth....blech

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    The only electronic thing my dentist used was a little vacuum thing, it sucks up the blood and water.Other than that, it was all done by hand.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I HATE BRACES!!! ARRRRGGHH!!!

But aside from the negative, I have to go to the dentist every month. Their pretty good people, and it only hurts adjusting my STUPID BRACES afterwards...

*must.....kill......*

BOO ya!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    The only electronic thing my dentist used was a little vacuum thing, it sucks up the blood and water.Other than that, it was all done by hand.
    They usually use this steel thing and pick at my teeth... don't know what it's called. :P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I remember the sharp steel thing.It hurts when they get it caught in your teeth, and then they can't get it out.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Hmm.... I never really had any bad expecieces with dentists, my dad once wanted me to get braces. Lol like I was going to allow that.... I've had a few cavities but thats it.

PokeTrainerCarol

I haven't had bad horrible experiences with a dentist. Last time I went...almost 2 years ago :P ^_^ My teeth so far are growing in their right place and straight and I'm keeping them white ^_^ with no braces hahahaha...

I'D DIE IF I HAD TO USE BRACES! those things look horrible! they look like they won't let your mouth do anything!!!!!!!!!!!...j/k
    But I'm happy with nice white teeth and I intend to keep them that way. I don't want any painful experiences with the dentist. :P

22sa

Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    I remember the sharp steel thing.It hurts when they get it caught in your teeth, and then they can't get it out.
    You had them caught in your teeth before? :\ ...Ouch. -.-

:P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah it hurt quite a bit.When it got stuck, the lady was puling it with all her strength, and it really hurt.I like when they give you the flouride stuff, it tastes good.

Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Yeah it hurt quite a bit.When it got stuck, the lady was puling it with all her strength, and it really hurt.I like when they give you the flouride stuff, it tastes good.
    :\ I'm not sure what you mean by good...

22sa

Years
  • Is it the flavour? (If you meant the jelly-ish thing)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • ******slaps PE2KpawnsPC*

SHUT THE **** UP!!!

I hate to cuss, but I feel it is necessary to get my point across...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Shut up!!!!!!Ok, I've had it with him.Look you disgrace, get out of our community and go back to the dump where you came from.Sorry to flame, but I can't stand it anymore.

Back