• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cell Phone help

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
Years
  • I have a Nokia 3595, for sports only though! I am young for a phone though. But I do need some free ringtones for it.If anyone could help me with finding a good site for free polyphonic ringtones that would be great

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • :O That is young for a mobile. Both of you! I don't see what use it could do. But I suppose everyone is different from me. My friends are all computery people, so if I ever need to talk to them, they'd be online. Usually 14 hours a day when theres no school.

I don't like telephones. I havn't made a call in over 2 years! As for your ringtones... search google. You'll get plenty of pages. But I don't reccomend free stuff. If you want reliability, go to some comercial company which you usually you have to pay. But ringtones don't cost that much do they? I heard they was around $2

-?-White Wolf-?-

Mightyena Rocks!
    Years
  • Gr8person62.2 said:
    :O That is young for a mobile. Both of you! I don't see what use it could do. But I suppose everyone is different from me. My friends are all computery people, so if I ever need to talk to them, they'd be online. Usually 14 hours a day when theres no school.

I don't like telephones. I havn't made a call in over 2 years! As for your ringtones... search google. You'll get plenty of pages. But I don't reccomend free stuff. If you want reliability, go to some comercial company which you usually you have to pay. But ringtones don't cost that much do they? I heard they was around $2

no it's not, i use my mobile to call someone when i'm in trouble or for a emergency, your helpless without it

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I don't think its all that young to have a phone, my sister has one and she just turned 12 (and had one when she was 10/11, it just broke). But I also have a Nokia 3595, but what company is your phone on? Mine's on t-mobile, and I get tones for 99 cents right off the website. But if not, you can still look on google and search "free ringtones" and you should get some hits.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?m seventeen and I still have little use for my cell phone. Anyways?

Free ringtones shouldn?t necessarily be worse than paid ones, really. I know a place that ahs a couple of Nintendo ones if you?re interested. XP

aaaaaa

Why don't you just get Guitar Pro and make your own from tabs?
    That's the easy way.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I think 11 is way too young for a cell phone. Um, what are regular phones for? It's not like you went to a college far away and want to keep in touch with people. At 11 you're still living with your parents/gaurdians. If you need a cell that bad, ask to use your parents, LOL. I don't have one, but I don't need one. I hardly ever go anywhere. Most of my classmates have cells though.

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
  • 1. Keblade master, I have cellular one for my provider
    2.Kairi, Could you tell me that website?
    3.a1337a, Because I dont know how
    and I dont really thnink that free ones are worse than paid for. but on all the sites i'm on you need a credit card for it. I can't have a credit card yet.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I can download 'em right from my phone because I have web access. o.o; w00t~

And I don't really think 11 is too young for a cell phone. I got my first cell at... 12. o_o It was because I was moving to a new (larger) city and my parents thought I might get lost. If I had a cell phone, it'd just be easier to keep in touch and it would be there if I needed it in case of emergency. ^_^;; I rarely use it to talk to my friends though. I just play Tetris and use MSN on it. <_<

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Kairi - Nintendo ringtones? Let me at 'em!
    Lightning - You're lucky you have Tetris, I only have some cheap racing you game. But you have a mini classic. How does MSN work on a cellphone?

I have one too. And like most people have said already. I use mine only for emergencies or when I have to get picked up from somewhere. I have no one's phone number memorized (or do I keep them with me) to call any of my friends anyway.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I dunno. o.o; But it costs money to send messages and it takes forever to type, so I just like to see who's online. (Which, btw, is why I don't answer people sometimes. It's not that I'm ignoring you, it's just that I'm too lazy to type.) It literally freezes the phone if you get into a group convo, though.

;_; My cell can't download ringtones from unofficial sites. *sad* I wanted voice as my ringtone. :<

Back