• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aftermath of Haruhi Suzumiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • Current POV: Maeda Amaya
    "My intent is not to soil anyone's name, nor is it to impair the nature of this club." Momo said in response to Spazz's remark. I, personally, had started zoning out Kazumi the moment she called me a brat. I didn't care if she could possibly be linked with Haruhi Suzumiya in any way, I was just plain ticked off at being called a brat by that witch. Hey, Witch. Maybe that's how I should refer to her from now on. It never occurred to me that these nicknames would get me hurt or worse. I'm sure Ob-kun would have said something to Spazz in response to the girlfriend comment if Momo hadn't been around. Was Ob-kun whipped, or was it some other driving force that lead him to follow Momo's will? And that crystal... Kazumi and Momo both warranted further investigation, albeit for different reasons. It seemed quite likely that Ob-kun was the only normal person here, although he was oblivious to the fact.

Eventually, after looking through what I could imagine were inappropriate images on the nearby computer, Kazumi announced the revised name for the "Spreading Excitement All Over the World with the Haruhi Suzumiya Brigade". It would now go by the nonsensical name of the "Spreading the Better Exictement All Over the World with the Kazumi Mayumi Brigade". My eye twitched a little at how little sense both made names. "Apparently Witch can't name things well either..." I murmured. Before raising my voice. "Oi, Witch and Spazz." I glanced at Kazumi and the esper as I said their nicknames. "What about the roles for Momo-chan, Ob-kun, and me? If you can't find a role worthy of myself, then I'll leave right now." Ever the arrogant child, I was.

"Wait, wait. Who said we were joining?" Ob-kun rebuttled predictably. "Momo is only hear to observe, which is why I'm here. Don't go calling us members."

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • That little brat who liked to hang around Mo and Mura was starting to get real annoying, real fast. "You know something? You really are an obnoxious little brat!" I called out to her as I grabbed a notebook, rolled it up, and started walking towards her as she cowered off to one side of the room. "Don't you EVER call me a witch!" I bonked her on the head as hard as I could with the notebook.

I turned around to face the other Brigadiers. "Anyway, you guys are now under my leadership, understood? If you don't do what I say, you will immediately be sentenced to death!" I ordered all of them, gesturing towards them with the notebook for emphasis. "Don't even THINK that I won't do it, because I won't hesitate to kill any of you if you fall out of line."

Okay, I know I might have been a bit harsh, but it's not like I really cared. After all, I'm sure Takky and Tono knew the risks involved when they volunteered for the organization. Also, it was Mo, Mura, and the brat's fault for wandering in here; they were now mine to control, whether they liked it or not.

"Don't forget your homework either, okay?" I said, grinning widely. If all went well, perhaps we could indeed make names for ourselves as paranormal investigators and such.

Last edited:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Current POV: Takanori Kamiya

I was pretty much neutral towards Kazumi's decision to make me the webmaster of the new SOS Brigade website. All of the stuff Haruhi had used to make the old website was still there on the computer. All I needed to do was make the proper adjustments, and if I needed assistance with coding, I could just call on Kotonoha to help me out; she was cool like that.

But...that name that Kazumi had picked out for our organization. It was just plain atrocious. If the original SOS Brigade's full name was hard to understand, this one was just plain nonsensical. "You can't name the club that, Ms. Mayumi," I told her emphatically. "The name needs to fit the acronym, and the last time I checked, your name doesn't start with an S." A brief pause to gather my thoughts. "Uh, how about this? We'll name it the 'Spreading More Excitement Across the World with Kazumi Mayumi and the Haruhi Suzumiya's Successors' Brigade.'" Okay, maybe the name I just made up wasn't that much better, but anything was better than nothing.

With that piece of business out of the way, I turned in my seat to face the trinity of freaks. "Ah yes, your positions in this organization," I said to them. "The only way Ms. Nakano here can keep an eye on us is if she joins our organization, so consider her drafted. She can be our liason to the school paper, and she can probably help out with the website as well." I looked over at Yuudai. "Of course, seeing as how Ms. Nakano likes to keep you on a leash, Mr. Murakami, you'll have to enlist as well. Don't worry, you'll still get to be her slave boy. However, I think Ms. Mayumi and Ms. Yamada may want your mistress to share your services with them, so don't be surprised if your work load suddenly increases exponentially."

I stood up from my seat and walked over to Amaya, who was still off to the side, recovering from the beating Kazumi had given her. "So, I'm Spazz now, huh?" I asked her, looking down on her as I did so. "Cute. Anyway, I haven't exactly decided on a role for you just yet, Ms. Maeda. Perhaps you could be an assistant mascot alongside Ms. Yamada. I honestly don't know what else you can do. We'll just have to wait and see."

Last edited:

Soul Eater

Years
  • I hadn't even realized that Takky had been ordering everyone around and when I did, that's when I couldnt help but snap.

"Who the hell died and made you the leader of this brigade, Takky? Anyway, I guess we can stick with naming it Spreading More Excitement Across the World with Kazumi Mayumi and the Haruhi Suzumiya's Successors' Brigade." I figured it was better than nothing, after all, he did have a point and it really wouldnt have made much since to call it what I wanted.

"Why the hell would I want that stupid whiny little brat a mascot? She's too little and she'll just get in the way." I didnt really like Child prodigies because they always seemed so stuck up and bratty, "Eh, we'll keep her and I'm sure we can make her do some kind of clean-up duty, I don't know."

I looked at Tono and tried to picture her in some cute but sexy looking outfits; I didnt think it would be any fun using the same ones that Haruhi had made Mikuru wear so maybe something even better.

"I think I can put Tono in a sexy cat outfit. It will equipped with a long black tail, red panties, a red strapless bra and long black tights with little red heels...what do you think?" I winked as I pictured how cute she would have looked, "Eh, whatever I can think of something later, Takky, you better have that website done by tomorrow, you got it? And as I have said before, do not forget to do your homework! I'll be leaving now, I'm already late for work." I rushed out the door before I ended up even more late, since I already been about five minutes late.

Ugh, stupid idiots had to keep bickering.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Current POV: Takanori Kamiya

Just a few minutes in, and I didn't even realize that I was leading a coup attempt by barking orders to the new recruits. Kazumi didn't object to my suggestions regarding Momo and Yuudai, so I assume that they're okay with her. I noted her suggestion regarding Amaya, however. "Okay, so you won't be an assistant mascot, Ms. Maeda," I told her. "Until Ms. Mayumi says otherwise, it looks like you're our new cleaning girl."

It was then that Kazumi told me about her suggestions for Kotonoha's attire and ordered that the website had to be done by tomorrow. Looks like my plate's full. "Okay, Brigadiers, you heard the woman!" I called out to the recruits right after Kazumi left the room to go to work. "You have your orders! Now carry them out! Dismissed!"

With that out of the way, I sat back down at the table, right next to Kotonoha. "So, Kotonoha," I said to her, "do you think you can help me out with the website?" In response, she took out her earbuds and nodded curtly. In other words, she agreed. With that, we went off to the computer and began our work on the website.

It really was a trivial matter of typing up and editing the necessary files. The site should have been up in an hour at most...if it wasn't for the stash of Mikuru pics that Kotonoha and I kept going back to every now and then. "She was a beautiful woman, wasn't she?" Kotonoha asked me.

"Mikuru Asahina? Most definitely. She was indeed quite beautiful, if these pictures are to be believed."

A brief moment of silence. "...Do you think I'm as beautiful as Miss Asahina?" Kotonoha suddenly asked.

"Of course you are," I reassured her. "You should quit being so hard on yourself." To drive home the point, I gave Kotonoha a kiss on the cheek. "Let's just get back to work, okay?"

Kotonoha nodded in response. I could have sworn I saw her blushing, but my eyes were probably deceiving me.

Despite those distractions, with some help from Kotonoha, I had a slick-looking website up by sunset. It was still very much incomplete, of course, but I hoped that what we had managed to cobble together would be sufficient enough to impress our great leader. Right after I turned off the computer and stood up to leave, Kotonoha asked me, "You did mean what you said earlier, right?"

My sincere reply: "Of course I did, Kotonoha. I meant every word. You are indeed a lovely young woman, one of the finest looking I have ever had the honor of laying my gaze upon. As I said before, you shouldn't be so self-conscious. Not everyone in this school is terrified of you."

With that, I left the Literary Club room, walked all the way over to my car, started it up, and drove home. Upon entering my apartment, I set down my book bag, hung my coat, loosened my tie, and plopped down on the couch. So many thoughts dancing through my head right now. I'll sort them out after dinner.

Last edited:

Soul Eater

Years
  • I was so glad to get home after working at the pet shop for about four hours. I know its weird but I guess I do have a little soft heart the cute fluffy pets.

Okay, whatever, we're moving and I havent really found anything interesting to report on. My laptop is so damn slow at times that I cant get any information on the school records for Haruhi.

So maybe I was able to hack through using my computer, I may not be the best hacker but I know the basic skills and plus, the school system isnt that hard to crack these days.

From what I've read so far, Haruhi had taken different sports to help gain members, even though she never got them. She always wanted attention and to win these games, somehow she managed to win, even when her team sucked.

I was jotting this all down in a notebook and even adding notes on my own as well.

I think we can make alot of changes and make this club even more popular and I'm sure Haruhi would love that.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I had been sitting on my bed for a while now, poking at the American Calendar on my wall. "2008... 2008..." I thought while humming quietly to myself. I had a sneaking suspicion that my lack of friends would drive me insane.

I took out my cell phone and scrolled through my address book. Headquarters... Mom... Nagisa... and that was it. THAT-WAS-IT. I threw it across my bed, and layed down in a fit of boredom. I almost wished I had old what's-her-name new Haruhi lady in there. Anyone would have been fine with me...

As I stared up at my ceiling, I began to think about my friend, Nagisa. My best friend ever, that one was. It hadn't really sunk in until now that... She was the only one that fully understood me and my being a coomplete utter 100% otaku. I never really told her I was leaving... For a second I was tempted to call her, just for some emotional support, but then realized that was impossible.

She's in the future form this time frame. Her number doesn't exist yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back