• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Son Of A *****?

Wormow

Worminister
Years
  • I just got the jp website of Pokemon translated and found this:

Fun photos and send messages to the public this summer is the son of a ***** "and ice check GIRATINA (unfounded) SHEIMI bouquet" and you do it!
    African photo and the message is ruled by the son of a ***** you get a chance to hot-REN Collectibles!

I'm pretty sure Son Of A ***** is a company. If not, whats this?

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    You know just saying... The translations aren't always acurate. I'm asuming that's someone's name? oO

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • The translation in question is found on this page.
    http://www.pokemon.jp/portal/index.cfm

There's nothing to get too fussed about this as it's just Google's translator being ridiculously stupid and acting up to give such a translation. The real meaning of that sentence: 写真とメッセージがけいさいされ ると、えいがかんれんグッズがもら えるチャンスも! is more to do with encountering the message and photographs from the movie theatre, there is the chance for you to receive the goods (which I assume will be the event Shelmi and Giratina).

Back