• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Journey: Hoenn Region (ooc thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai-tan

Master Flying-type Trainer
Years
Gahh! Finally:

242c18fb42d882af971fd692b8fcce26.png

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Thanks a lot. Let me put yours, and Rubii Naruto's in your bio's now.

Just a reminder that everyone needs to post as soon as possible.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I'm sure you've already seen the crackdown on other threads.

Consecutive posting the way you have is no more acceptable than if you did it with only one account.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Everyone, the next part of chapter one is up and has been up for a little while now. Post if you haven't so we can continue on with this. I hope to put the next chapter up this weekend, so hurry please!

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
hey i will be leaving this evening for an 11 day trip to Indiana and Ohio to see family. Im really sorry for being gone all the time but after this trip i will be back for good!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Everybody, chapter two is up. Everyone who hasn't posted needs to as quickly as possible so we can continue on. Everybody should be posting at a maximum, three or four days after the chapter is up, but even this is too long in my opinion. I'm not trying to push everyone, I just want to keep this rp alive and going and I can't do it by myself. Hopefully you can understand :)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Chapter Three is up! Zimvee and RealPyromaniac, you may put chapter two and three together if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back