• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Pokemon GlobalEarth Thread!

U liek?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
  • Nikko.Ideator presents…
    Earthbanner.png

Introduction.png

A short summary of… doom?

Hello, this is the new thread for the hack, Poke'mon GlobalEarth. This hack was originally started by Nikko.Ideator. And in his PC will, he gave the title of GlobalEarth to Me, and Hoppyfred. In this hack, you will explore not just some fictional region with a bunch of little super-powered creatures roam around that you catch with a ball-thing. No. In this hack, you will explore, none other than your own planet, Earth. Lets try to make this hack as fantastic as possible, just as Nikko once wanted it to be.

Rules.png

You break them, you buy them! …wait, let me try that again.

-No asking for release dates, considering how hard the team is working, your insistant cryes of "WH3N WiLL DIS HACK B R3DEY?LOL!!!!HAX" is kinda like a giant middle finger to us, you know?

-No spamming or flaming, we need posts to stay on the front page where we belong, but not that bad.

-Do not ask to be a staff member. That is simply reserved for the team thread.

-No asking stupid questions that could be answered with common logic or google. For stupid qestions regarding patching or roms, read the forum rules, please. Please?

-Do not ask for positions here. I am not in charge of recruiting for the hack any longer, Wind~ is. You may go to the thread where sign-ups take place further down.

We also have an FAQ list further down.

Storyline-1.png

This is the story… about a lady…

You are a boy or girl in a fancy boarding school in Rhode Island, United States. All of the world's Pokemon battling teams are ready for the exciting upcoming event, the Pokemon World Cup. You have the highest grades in the class, and show a natural gift for Pokemon, so you are contacted by the president of the United States, President Samuel Oak. (You can be from any country to compete. Your rivals join Team France even though they're not French) You graduate from your school, and begin your training. You must collect all 8 United States Badges for proof of your talent, then you will be able to compete. However, an evil organization called the The M.O.B., or Masters Of Bad wishes to awaken the dragon of darkness, so they can carry out their plot to destroy the Earth. In order to do so, they must collect the 17 Regi-Runes, each guarded by a legendary beast. Can you collect the Regi-Runes before The M.O.B. can and save the world, in time to compete in the greatest competition of all time?

Features.png

Features? I prefer shiny things.

-Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

-Takes place in the real world.

-Pokemon's levels are low at the beginning, like 1,2, and 3, but immediatley get harder at a surprising rate.

-Catch any Pokemon as a starter

-Three main rivals, all die and keep coming back.

-New playable characters

-Boatloads of maps full of secrets.

-All Pokemon have anime cries.

-A Regi for every type! Plus ??? type!

Characters-1.png

You know, the actual people in the game? Besides you?

Hero: A young child in a boarding school in Rhode Island, United States with a natural gift for Pokemon. Little do they know that they're about to go on the adventure of a life time.

Nikko: A mysterious character bent on stopping you from collecting the Regi-Runes. Is he a friend or foe? He has been able to make a clone of Uxie and raise it as his Pokemon.

President Oak: Pokemon expert, and president of the United States. He comes to the school to request you graduate early to become an apprentice for Team America

Beau: A stupid kid obsessed with comics who is your rival. He has bad dandruff. After being defeated by the Gym leader of New York City, Santa Marina, he complains about how nobody will take it easy on him, because he's only new and needs people to make him feel special. His Pokemon are Spinarak, which later evolves into Ariados, and Tyrouge, which later evolves into Hitmonchan.

Cassidy: The leader of your rivals. Very sassy and unkind to everyone. She always beats on Steven and Beau for failing to defeat you. Her Pokemon include a Gible she caught in the Starter Garden, and a Charmander she later catches in the lost tomb of the Charmander hidden in the Grand Canyon.

Steven: A just plain old dumb kid who eats IQ test instead of taking them. Your third rival. His Pokemon are Slowpoke, which later evolves into a Slowbro, and a Bidoof, which evolves into a Bibarel after falling into a pit of lava in Mount St. Hellens.

Hamm: A clumzy, but good-hearted trainer for Team America. His dream has always been to fly, so he tryed flying of a cliff on his Staravia, but breaks his arm.

Flagg: A well respected, charismatic trainer for Team America. Always is atracting women, and winning battles. His prized Pokemon is his Monfenro, which evolves from Chimchar in the Battle Stadium in Texas.

America: The cute, country girl for Team America. She rides around on her Rapidash, and takes pride in her Cleffairy, Pikachu, and Wigglytuff, which all evolve at the same time due to her stepping in an evolution stone mine. She secretly has a crush on Flagg, who also secretly has a crush on her.

Principal Roxanne: The Principal of Rhode Acadamy. You have to fight her to graduate. Yes, it's the Roxanne from RS.

MeettheRegis.png

OMG, Regi-partay!

Regigrass

Regirock

Registeel

Regice

Regigigas

Regivolts

Regiwater

Regifire

Regiearth

Regifight

Regipoision

Regidark

Regifly

Regighost

Regidraco

Regipsy

R3gi???

Other Fakemon!

MediaCenter.png

What it looks like, yo.

Screenshots:

GlobalEarthSCRN1.png
    GlobalEarthSCRN2.png
    Dorm1.png
    Dorm2.png
    Dorm3.png
    Dorm4.png
    Dorm5.png
    global1hr6.png
    global5ok2.png
    global3xf2.png
    global2tx8.png
    global4vq7.png

Videos:

Testing the Dorm Rooms!
    Offical trailer by Hoppyfred

Support Banners:

SupportBanner.png

- Nikko.Ideator

bannerregivoltsia0.png

bannerregiquadrupletew9.png

bannerregigigastb7.png

bannerregiswr1.png

bannerglobefamilyun9.png

pokemonglobalearthboxarit2.png

-Hoppyfred

jpec28.png

20swv1d.png

-Tacharine

Untitled-2copy-6.png

- Mr. Fury

GlobalEarthbanner1-1.png

- Moi

userbar668895lo6.gif

- Pr!m!

If you want to make one, go ahead! We could use the support! ^^

Workers.png

Our Hacking Team!

Owner: Closed
    Nikko.Ideator

Co-Owner: Closed
    Tacharine
    Hoppyfred
    Wind~

Scripter: Open
    T
    Moi
    Kaizer-X
    ------

Spriters: Open
    Tacharine
    Hoppyfred
    Nikko.Ideator
    Froslass_Maniac
    PokemonCrazy
    ------
    ------
    ------

Mapper: Closed
    T
    Wind~
    Turtwigtoon
    Hackimon12
    Mr.Fury
    Lucario 9

Concept Designing Assistant: Open
    Tacharine
    ------
    ------

Beta Testers: Closed
    Wind~
    Kaizer-X
    Wenware
    SethCullen
    ~!~Miss Cow~!~
    itman1234

Anime Cry inserters: Open
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------

Entry form:
    Code:
    Skills:
    Applying for:
    Proof of work:
    Skill level:
    Contact Possibilities:
    Extra comments:

Please send all entry forms to Pr. Rotom for confirmation.

* Note that all old team members that I know & approve will get a free of charge entry.

* Beta Testers do not need to fill out the form, but must send Pr. Rotom a PM saying they would like to be a beta tester.

* Also note that the beta tester position will be swiped after each final beta and you have to re-join to get the position again.

* All entry forms and beta tester requests posted in this thread WILL BE IGNORED. You must contact Pr. Rotom!

Fin.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    No offense I don't really like the concept of all the new regis, but if you must have them... make them look better......

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • @infernal_rat: Yeah, we are going through it and, we might change the regis to make them look more regi-like.

@T: XD, of course. you have already proved yourself. *lets into kingdom*

@Golden Shaymin: Thanks ^^

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • I'm sorry to all the people I've offended. I've just been having issues with people that play Pokemon, lately. However, my decision is final. No more forums, but if it's alright with you, could I recieve each IPS patch you finish ([email protected]), just cause' I'm the creator of the idea? I REALLY would like to play my hack concept.

Years
  • I'm sorry to all the people I've offended. I've just been having issues with people that play Pokemon, lately. However, my decision is final. No more forums, but if it's alright with you, could I recieve each IPS patch you finish ([email protected]), just cause' I'm the creator of the idea?
    If you still like Pokemon, you can wait like everyone else...
    (JK, not my decision...)
    Also, Nikko I did the first two maps...
    Took me forever to find the second map you made...

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • I'm sorry to all the people I've offended. I've just been having issues with people that play Pokemon, lately. However, my decision is final. No more forums, but if it's alright with you, could I recieve each IPS patch you finish ([email protected]), just cause' I'm the creator of the idea? I REALLY would like to play my hack concept.

we'll try to send you updates. T_T

until then, get over your peer pressure situation where you like pokemon and everyone thinks it's lame and for losers.

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
  • NIKKO, i thought you left PC. how come you keep posting?

Anyway T did you say you put an hour of scripting into the game, so its like an hour of gameplay or an hour of work.

I guess ill be off to bed soom. its midnight.

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • It's not peer-pressure. Nobody knows I play, but people at my school that play Pokemon just piss me off. I guess I got a little carried away and forgot you guys are nothing like that. I realized fandom is a bit too extreme for ME, but that's just me. Maybe it's a good thing to all of you. However, I just want to see the IPS updates.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • It's not peer-pressure. Nobody knows I play, but people at my school that play Pokemon just piss me off. I guess I got a little carried away and forgot you guys are nothing like that. I realized fandom is a bit too extreme for ME, but that's just me. Maybe it's a good thing to all of you. However, I just want to see the IPS updates.

um... that's um...
    weird.

you like pokemon, but other people who play pokemon at your school piss you off?
    maybe it's a steryotype?

I hate anyone who falls into a steryotype >:O

Years
  • NIKKO, i thought you left PC. how come you keep posting?

Anyway T did you say you put an hour of scripting into the game, so its like an hour of gameplay or an hour of work.

I guess ill be off to bed soom. its midnight.
    Lol...
    An hour of gameplay is about (a) month(s) of work...

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
  • Nikko your stereotyping pokemon players, and being a hypocrit as you obviously love pokemon. I think you should just not conceal playing, its not like theyre gonna kill you for playing it. I'm sure your mates will still hang out with you over a game. If they dont, youd be better off without them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back