• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Pokemon GlobalEarth Thread!

U liek?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
Years
  • Aw, thanks! You forgive me for giving that piece of sh-- (I'm gonna stab a posetive and negative electrode through his *** some time) my account. You can't trust anyone, so next time, I'm putting real FORUM people in charge of projects.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Nikko?

um... I think this makes sence now.
    I remember you said you were on vacation, then you started flipping out.

Nikko, I knew you could never be such an *******! ^^

anyway, since your no-longer friend has closed our thread, I guess that means we still keep this system, but I guess I control the first post now ^^"

anyway, what do you suggest we do?

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • I guess if it wasn't really me, we could try to get the other one back open. It had so many posts of info that can't be gone, they're important. Also, someone left a rude tag on this one, so we should just go back to that one MOD, see if they approve and have the thread re-opened. After all, "I" DID have to tell him to lock it, so I can undo it, right?

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • I guess if it wasn't really me, we could try to get the other one back open. It had so many posts of info that can't be gone, they're important. Also, someone left a rude tag on this one, so we should just go back to that one MOD, see if they approve and have the thread re-opened. After all, "I" DID have to tell him to lock it, so I can undo it, right?

perhaps, but we can still have that thread, I mean,
    It's always gonna be there. and we can make a better, newer thread here.
    besides, we already soft-reseted. 0.o"

with this, we can make GlobalEarth better.
    we still have the disscussion thread, BTW.

Years
  • Well, Nikko since your back, I'll try to get the starter Garden done by this-next week!

Also, in my opinion, your old thread had too much spam.
    You would have needed a second thread sooner or later...

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Wait wait wait...I'm confused...my brain hurts...it hurts so much I can't use correct spelling and grammar...

So, Nikko, your friend made that post about you leaving? So you're not actually leaving? Hurrah?!

Does that mean you're re-assuming control of the hack (because you never really willingly relinquished control)? Yay?!

Damn. This isn't making me feel any better...I caught a virus off my friend. Friends these days seem to be back-stabbing irresponisble people.

Jk, obviously I don't blame him (fully, I do blame him partially) for giving me his bug. Anyway, please un-muddle my brain for me Nikko. BTW, what do you think of the new team members Tacha and I assembled? Do you think we'll be able to re-build the old team?

Also...the tag is now just 'GlobalEarth'...couldn't you add some more Tacha? Such as...oh, I dunno...erm...hmm...well, there are several, I just can't think of any.

@ Nikko: Why did your friend fight with you about YOU spending less time on the forum? Doesn't make any sense to me...but then again, my friends aren't exactly normal...

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    I'm pretty sure you can consider yourself on the team!

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Alrighty...just PM Pr. Rotom with your details, see the very first post of the thread. Once you've done that, welcome abroad!

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Hey Tacha, just wondering, what time is it where you are?

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    No, its just that...why aren't you in school? Is Friday a day off in America or something? Besides, how would knowing the time help me stalk him?

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    so this died cause nikko left wow bummer :(

Years
  • so this died cause nikko left wow bummer :(
    It didn't die, acutally:
    The reason I brought this hack back to life(actually DID some scripts, which are essential in a hack), is because nikko left(You guys seemed desperate...)
    This hack Never Actually Started the hack part untill this week -_-

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • No, its just that...why aren't you in school? Is Friday a day off in America or something? Besides, how would knowing the time help me stalk him?

ah, no.;
    I get out of school around 1:58.

Friday is not off >>"

@fudgy:

nikko didn't leave, and the hack isn't dead.

If you want to be a spriter again,
    just say so.
    You get a free of charge.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2009
    nice hack, this shouldn't die, i can help with sprites, tiles. you ask me in a PM if so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back