• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
Years
I remember reading something about that in court-records but iunno.
On a side note: Has anybody seen these before? They're parodies using Phoenix Wright characters.
Just a little warning, sometimes they curse but it's not that bad and barely do.

Click Here
1:45 - 1:58 Just freaked me out.

Click Here Also
1:04 - 1:31 I though was best.

Click Me Last
0:34 - 0:54 Was EPIC.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
Years
I remember reading something about that in court-records but iunno.
On a side note: Has anybody seen these before? They're parodies using Phoenix Wright characters.
Just a little warning, sometimes they curse but it's not that bad and barely do.

Click Here
1:45 - 1:58 Just freaked me out.

Click Here Also
1:04 - 1:31 I though was best.

Click Me Last
0:34 - 0:54 Was EPIC.

Haha, I've seen those. I favorited them about a month ago.. they always make me laugh ^_^

anyway, ok if I join too? I didn't know there was an AA club here, or I would've joined a long time ago =D

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
I'll have to wait for Christmas to get my copy. X_X

Anyhow, there appears to be a Phoenix wright Musical in uh..whats the correct word for this, development? Production? Anyhow It doesn't seem like there's any evidence that it's going to come to America...
But if the PW musical did come (To America (and Europe), who would go? I would sleep outside the night before the show so i would be the first inline to get a ticket for it! What about you guys?

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
Years
Phoenix Wright Musical? I sort of find it either disturbing or actually cool. I'd watch it if it came to America, but cmon rarely anything related to a musical ever comes to America from Japan.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
I would sooo go to a PW musical<3

I was actually going to get involved with the Court Records one... but it's much too time consuming -.-

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
Yeah, the Japanese get all the cool stuff these games! What or who would it hurt to bring these kinds of things to America and Europe, also, has anyone seen this video? I found it Pretty funny, poor Edgeworth though...You'll understand if you watch it...

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
Years
Lol @ Phoenix.

I think the reason most games don't make it to America is probably because though they are popular in Japan, it may not be so popular in America like Monster Hunter series for instance.

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
Sure both of you can join!

Anyone want the link to the petition of the GS (The Japanese name for the "Ace attorney series, don't know how to spell it) Anime? I'll glady post it here so you guys can sign, if you want to, that is.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
<shocked gasp>

How is it that I have not found this before?

How, I ask?

Sign me up please! ^^

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
^w^ I can't wait for GK! Edgey<3

I'd like to see some info confirming GS5, too. It's been announced as possible, but I want CONFIRMATION! ;;

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Hey new members! Welcome! And hi older members! =^-^=

Aw, lucky Neko! I want that manga! Just once I'd like to hold it and... yeah. Is that the same one as the scanslations at Court Records?

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
Years
GK is something I'm looking a little foward to.
I just hate the fact that there's still no new info on Gyakuten Saiban 5 ._.

Welcome new members xD.

Back