• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

o hai...im new..

dewey

Anime Addict
Years
  • uh hi ive been playin pokemon since the r/b/y days but i just recently found out about pokemon battling and stuff (evs/ivs). if any1 wants to coach me or somethin that'd be cool :P. i hope to make some new friends and cant wait to see ya'll on wifi :D

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Hi dewey and welcome to P.C.! Hope you have fun. I've been playing since the RSE days and have put all the oldies on my xmas list. See you on Wi-Fi and around elsewhere.

D_R_A

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey, Dewey. Welcome to the forums.

Can't say I'm able to coach you. I'm a bit busy right now, but if you learn how to battle competitively, I'm just a visitor message away.

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    Congratulations on your loyalty to Pokemon and finding this site! I too have been playing since the r/b/y days, and I still love it! If you need help on anything in the forum, ask Hiidoran or Aurafire, If you need help with the games or need a friends, I'm here most of the time. OK, see you around! P.S I could coach you, but I have only got one badge, yet none of pokemon have ever fainted. so if you need a coach, PM me.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • Well I csn't coach you cuz i'm too busy as well but welcome to the forums dude

wu_tiger

Gotta Catch 'Em All
    Years
  • Hey dewey, welcome to the forum, hope you have a great time here and learn much more about pokemon and make some good friends :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Dewey!

It's great to see that you're interested in battling! The PokeCommunity is definitely a great place to learn how. May I suggest the Pokemon Strategies and Moveset forum, where you can have individual members or even whole teams rated and critiqued. I spend a fair deal of time around there myself, so I'd love to help you out with some of your questions =P

As for actual battling, the Wifi Battle Stadium is a great place to start! There always seems to be someone there looking for a battle, so check it out!

I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here...PC is a very awesome place with a whole lot to do. I have no doubt that you'll be addicted in no time! (A good addiction of course XD)

I shall see you around, Dewey. And have fun!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hey there!
    And Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums!

Hope you have a great time!

BTW just google EV training and you should get the jist of it =)

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Welcome to the community and I hope you like it here.

Back