• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi out there!

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Hey new member here and i thought i'd introduce myself. I'm PJ. Nice to meet all of you =]
    i play tennis and i'm at University of Florida
    some anime i like: Kenichi, Death Note, Claymore, Bebop, Trigun, Air Gear, Busou renkin

i love the ds wifi and i do a lot of trading. hope to have a good time here. =P

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Hey PJ, welcome to PC!

I see you like the Gators, right? They're ranked #4 you know. Better hope Texas Tech and Texas lose.:P

Anyway, read and follow the rules and have a great time here.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, you'll find no lack of good trades around here, PJ!
    Welcome to the Pokécommunity.

Ah, you have quite the taste in anime there, my friend. I am a fan of Death Note, Bebop, and Trigun as well. It's just so sad that they don't show Bebop or Trigun very often on American television anymore. Well, I guess that just means I should catch up on my subtitled Japanese episdoes, huh? Well, I'm starting to ramble on, if you want to discuss anime, the Japanese Entertainment forum is always available. ;D

Speaking of forums, you may want to check out the Wi-Fi Trade Corner. I do believe you will be quite satisfied by the amount of traffic that it receives. As I said, you shouldn't be disappointed in the number of trades around here. ;D

Well, good luck with your studies at the University of Florida.
    Gosh, I sure wish I was somewhere warm right about now. xD

Don't hesitate to drop by my profile and leave a visitor or private message any time you have a simple question, or perhaps just want to talk. I do hope I will be seeing you around the boards my friend!
    Cheers.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, PJ!

I'm a tennis player myself, although only casually =P

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a great time here. As you can see, there's plenty to do. Ahh, another anime-watcher? We're not lacking in those here at PC! XD

The Wifi Trade Corner should suite you just fine...You can even open up your own trade thread if you like ^_^

I'll see you around the forums...and have fun!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC PJ! xD
    Have fun, and check out our Anime Section if you have time!

Back