• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loria world

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitzbear

aprentice breeder(maybe crazy)
Years
  • this isnt compleate yet and still a draft im not sure if its any good but feel free to read it but not steal it
    Chapter one welcome to Loria
    sitting up a 11am was usually a sign of boardness but for June it was looking at the stars sprawled across the horizon and beyond scattered like the constant glowing light on a Christmas tree she was often up this late usually with her kitten Cola by her side but on this particular night he was nowhere to be seen (most likely chasing the rats that live in the alley beside her apartment)apart from him she was the only living existence on that floor it was new years and everyone was out partying and having their celebrations the occasional wild fire work would light up the sky but most of the time its only occupants were the stars June loved to watch the stars ,they had reminded her of a dream she had had as a little girl about a land where anything was possible and creatures amazing ones you couldn't even imagine or see even in your most liked fairytales but as many times as she tried to sleep she never had that dream again But she didn't know what was about to happen and even if she did she wouldn't believe it no one would. It was a cold night but it didn't bother her at all she was wearing her favourite jacket a long sleeved what she guessed was a combination of cotton and wool it was surprisingly soft and it had a feint smell of the raspberry perfume she wore crosses with the scent of sheep's wool she liked the jacket its faded once vibrant chocolate brown a now dull caramel and she even had barrette like had to match it was also faded and had a few rips and tears patched up with bits of gold threads She was also wearing a pair of jeans these still held their colour of dark blue almost navy the colour of her eyes stood out for they were neither navy blue or faded brown they were the nicest eyes you may ever see a beautiful pine forest green that shined and glimmered with highlights or crimson and copper around the pupil she wore a bronze mud coloured lipstick and sometimes a little bit of green eye shadow but she didn't really need makeup even though she never really spent much time in the sun she had an almost perfect tan not to dark but still visible .she stood up and walked away from the window and over to the old creaky door and opened it and just as she thought a small crumple ball lying in the door way "cola what are you doing" she chirped The small animal named after the colour of his fur sitting in the door way perked up its ears and meowed June knew this meow it meant food suddenly the kitten leaped onto the wooden table right next to the window nudging at a small ceramic plate with his nose June poured a pile of slimy looking brown goop onto the plate which the kitten dove strait in eating it as though it was his last meal juen read out the pouch the food had come in "salmon and rabit gee that sounds….nice" in a sarcastic tone a loud roaring BANG echoed through the city the power had shut off then all of a sudden it had come back but she wasn't in her house nor was she evn in her city it was a forest of long spiralling tower like trees covered in small leaves and hundred of woden built boxes with holes mising they looked like windows she looked closer and saw something hoping from the branches and then it disappeared in to the box but she didn't get enough of a look to evn have any clue as to whatr it might be .'where am I she muttered"then a small wispering voice spoke "why your in Loria June"where did the voice come from she looked around and saw not a single human but one kitten a cola one wearing a vest with a small stopwatch sticking out of its pocket but not a fancy modern on an old one with what almost looked like roman numerals on its clock face the kitten was standing on its hind legs staring at her "it rude to stare you know" She was certain it was cola but it couldn't be could it "what don't you recognise me June" startled and shocked she stuttered some almost impossible to hear words the cat cut her off "it's me cola" then she dropped to the ground, she had feinted
    Chapter two elk village
    After a good hour or so she awoke still in the forest but now she was in side a room a tree hut high above the ground a group of funny looking animals sitting on little stools looking at her whispering in their human sounding voices some were clearly rabbits and ducks and squirrels and even the odd panda or lion cub wearing dresses and suits and even shoes and top hats some of the animals were different like one looked almost human but smaller (maybe 1foot)and had rows of spikes and wings like a bat
    Others looked like wild boar with what appeared to be houses on their backs and hundreds of smaller animals in side cola the cat steeped forward and spoke to the other animals see she does exist I brought her from the human world she fed me my food "he was grinning proud of his find almost like she was a fish caught in some game fish he acted like he was here master when in actually fact it was the other way around a round plump little rabbit waddled forward it had a curly little grey moustache an wore round spectacles just above its nose and a tuxedo complete with a tiny polka dotted bow its fur was a scraggly white almost a greyish colour it looked at June then in its funny squeaky voice said "are you June cola's pet human "it questioned her then she laughed d that was the funniest thing shed ever heard
    "of corse not colas my pet see if you look closer hes wearing the pink leather collar and bell; I brought him" this was true they all stared their eyes gazing at his neck while he tried to pull the collar of his vest up but he could not hide the sparkle of the bell and its jingling noise it made "well I guess your right hahaha"its laugh was a little snorting sound almost like a pig snort every other animal joined in then it stopped "my name is Collin I am the mayor of this here magnificent village" what exactly is this village called" why this is the most well hidden village of all this happens to be elk village name after our great hero Erico elk "Collin pointed to a tapestry on the wall of a ,mighty great elk standing on its hind legs holding a piece of material "he is famous you see he discovered fabric and if not for him we would be like the shameless animals of your world with out handsome suits and beautiful dresses, now cola Luke will you please travel with our new human friend to her new home" one of the human like creatures stepped forward opened its wings and flew in the air did a few flips and turns so she could see its wings which were teal and powder white it was clearly proud of its wings when gracefully it lowered to the floor it was a youngish looking creature if human probably the same age as June (maybe older 16 maybe)it wore a baggy pair of frayed jeans made of canvas dyes mushroom brown and a t-shirt the same its hair and eyes were also the same colour which made its wings look more impressive after its little display it grabbed Junes wrist while cola jumped on its back "well hurry up June" he'd said while he pulled her out the door their was no ladder no bridge no nothing she thought she was about to fall so far shed surely hit the forest floor the savannah like grass and pebbles she didn't in stead out of nowhere an amazing huge flying lion appeared its mane glistening golden from the beams of light peering through the leaves it was wearing a hat like a police mans hat an it had rows of tables and stools perched on its back a and animals all sitting at the tables laughing and drinking little round leaves filled with the most delicious looking drink June had ever seen hot chocolate but this was better than any shed ever had the creamy chocolaty smell wafted to her nose sniffing it she said "mmm yum" "oh well get you some choc in a minute" things here were a little different to Junes world.

Chapter three the train ride
    'hey June hurry up I want to go on the train now "whined cola she stepped forward on to the loins back it was huge the size of a human bus the creatures came in all different sizes as well some a s small as mice others as huge as deer 9 and they probably were )Luke handed the lion a handful of gold pieces which a funny lime green and pink spotted toad put in his pocket "rerrrrrbit please take your seats rerrrrrbit"Luke and cola found a nice seat close by the right shoulder of the lion its wings flapping just across from them but it was surprisingly quiet for such a big beast
    A pink jolly kangaroo hopped over to their table it had a frilly white dress on and a lite pinkish salmon ribbon around its right paw carrying a tray made of a solid plank of wood and a dozen round deep leaves filled with choc as they called it with her left paw she reached over to grab three of them but she was clearly a little clumsy and spilt the whole lot on cola (luckily it was a little cooler or he'd be crying in pain)
    The poor kangaroo had tears dripping out of her eyes 'oh dear oh dear oh dear "she was so sad for spilling the drinks that she went to give them more and they spilt as well she was just about to run off (well hop kangaroos don't really run)when cola hopped up and laughed a sentence "its okay Cindy its just a little choc nothing to cry about" but she was still sad "but I wanted to impress June you know vie never met a human before" June spoke to her "well now you have "and she reached forward to shake Cindy's hands err rather paws but the very timid Cindy stepped back frightened" don't worry Cindy she doesn't bite" cola told her "oh ok" then she smile and threw here paw forward" im Cindy good to met you "and then finally she handed all three of them a pot of choc and walked off to serve the others.
    The trip would take 3 hours so that gave them some good time to talk; Luke was as interested in the human world as she was Thiers. Now that June had finished sipping the warm creamy choc she was a little drowsy "oh please don't go to sleep June I wanted to know stories about your world "said Luke "I want to know about this world first "asked June" uh okay where to start "then after maybe a minutes pause he began
    "First you want to know where going, this village is huge most of it hidden "
    "Why is it hidden""…..not so long ago a band of mean nasty horrible creatures the arkers came and they attacked our magnificent village tearing down walls and shredding tree leaves we were so afraid that we had to make it hidden so now it stays that way" "oh that's really horrible" "yup" said cola giving his five cents worth
    "What did they look like" curiously asked June "they were big ugly creatures fierce and horrible with black liquid oozing from their mouths and horrible fangs as sharp as nails they were the ugliest things ever the had hooves to small for the stump like legs four of them and they didn't even wear clothing like we do" after Luke had answer her question he decided to ask her about her world he had so many questions he didn't know where to begin" hats your world like is it really called earth do the animals really not wear clothes are humans as nasty and loud as cola said they were can you fly" all of those silly questions would take a long time to answer so they be chatting for a long time. While she answered his questions she also watched the scenery change gradually from a golden lit forest to a dark night hidden cave looking forest

Chapter four the arrival
    She saw a couple of glowing lights a lot like the stars back on earth the moved a lot frantically darting from tree to tree till their was hundred illuminating the dim tree tops she was about to ask what they were when the train stopped Cindy hopped over to them and said this is your stop Luke Cola it was nice to meet you June" then the three of them stepped of the lions back and on to a small wooden plank barely bid enough to hold all three of them the were on a tree branch in front of them a very thick tree trunk with holes carved in its side vertical place one after the next
    "well June start climbing "so she did till she reached a small door way round with a brown cloth hanging above it she walked into the room it was a tree hut covered in leaves as camouflage and in the corner next to one of them redwood coloured walls was a table and three stools ,made of carved tree trunks and on the table their was a big leaf with food spread on top delicious food their were lemons the nicest ripest yellow and limes the same their was bunches of grapes and blackberries and raspberries and even passionfruit sitting on one of the stools was a small creature baby blue wearing a small apron and chef hat it had a very fluffy tail shaped like a candy cane "hi Oliver this is my human friend June" spoke cola to the animal it was brave and ran forward "hello June im Oliver I make any food you want" he then ran to another room and brought back a plate of round little cut lemons and a glass filled with lemonade "for you its my special lemony drink" June grabbed the small round glass made of what looked like shards of glass pieces glued into a shape of a cup ,she sipped some cautiously just in case it was yuck "slurp" the sweet tangy taste of the cold ice lemonade filled her mouth it was the best glass of lemonade shed ever had
    "I hope you like it" said Oliver "yes a lot" replied a happy June she enjoyed the drink a lot and didn't want to stop drunk but she did anyway because she could that Oliver was eager to show her through the place to her room and get the others to theirs as well. Walking through a corridor through the huge tree hut structure he finally found a room opened the door inside were walls the same as in the first room but on one of them was a little silver bell attached to a string and next to it was a soft fluffy wool blanket sitting on a what must have been table and a pillow of straw
    "here we are this is your room " "what's the bell for" 'why you just ring it if your hungry and ill some running with some food now you should get some rest its been a tiring day for you" then Oliver and Luke said goodnight and disappeared out the door but cola didn't instead he did what he was used to hopped up onto the bed and curled up on Junes feet 'good night June" "good night cola"

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    According to the second post of the Other Writing Rules and Regulations, this story does not meet the standards of grammar. This makes it exceptionally difficult for people to actually read your story.

While you do have a good idea for a story here, the fact that basic grammar is not in use makes it hard to actually read. You have a lot of run-on sentences. You need a lot more paragraphs. Proper capitalization and punctuation also need to be used. If your story is more readable, then more people will be willing to read it. As it stands right now, your story does not meet the standard of readability wanted in Other Writing, and I'm afraid that your thread will be closed.

If you know that your story is a draft, as you say in your author's note, then you should not post until the story is actually ready to be posted. I suggest finding an adult or a beta reader online who can help you make your story more understandable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back