• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon G5 - The Next Generation

Forever Forbidden

Takes the longest shortcut.
Years
  • Pokemon G5

-Generation Five-

----------Introduction----------

Hello, my name is Jonny Chleevas (Pronounced Cleevas). introductions out of the way, onto the game itself.

----------Prologue----------
    Extract from the book Legends of the First World:

The leader of the team, his plans thwarted by a mere child, fled to the region of Maeiph to meet with his old school friend and long-time partner Giovanni in his summerhouse. Giovanni spoke to Cyrus of 'The Original One'. Cyrus, quick tempered and ambitious as he, once again took to Sinnoh to try and capture The Original One, using the experimental 'Galaxy Ball'. His plans successful, and a new galaxy to be made, only one factor had he missed.

A man was with The Original One.

The man was restrained.
    But the man, unknown to Cyrus, was the true Original One, the first Guardian.

And with an incomplete Original One creating an incomplete world, things were, in effect, the same, but different.

----------Story----------

'Why me?'
    'You are strong.'
    'But I have yet to defeat even my rival,'
    'Strength is never measured in power, but in the strength we hold as people.'
    'Do I have this strength?'
    'You have more than that strength.'

You, the Protagonist, are about to get your Pokemon Licence – the Licence that lets you catch and own Pokemon legally. But not before you undergo a test under the watchful eyes of Professor Oak. Once you have obtained your licence, you are sent into Professor Oak's Pokemon Reserve, armed with a Master mime your mother owns. After finding the Pokemon you find to be perfect, you are ready to make an adventure. You set off nicely, you meet Brock, the Pewter City Gym Leader, and, if all goes well, receive your first badge, the first step to entering the Pokemon League Challenge in the Indigo Plateau. Upon making a heading for Mount Moon – The main way of reaching Wiltwood Town, you encounter a childhood friend, who had got their licence one year prior to you having yours. But, Hot-headed in the knowledge that you have just acquired a badge – proof of strength enough to face the Pokemon League, you accept a challenge, hoping for an easy victory.
    In a turn of events, your rival beats you with immensely powerful Pokemon, and then storms off, as if you were just a small wild Pokemon in their way. After a man approaches you, whom you can not tell age or name. The man telly you of the Pokemon you have just battled and what you must do to combat this new threat.
    It is no longer about victory,
    Nor is it about defeat.
    It's not about badges, although you can collect.
    It's not about the title, although you can be a Champion.
    It's now a struggle.
    A new Guardian is to be chosen.
    And you are now on the list.
    Will you be brave, strong, noble and true.
    Can you master Pokemon?
    Because a new threat is rising, and only you may be able to stop the darkness…

==Legends of the Extra Evolution==
    In the game, many legendary pokemon are evolved from existing Pokemon. things like the Regi's will have a set of pokemon that evolve into them, and its your job to find out how to evolve them.

----------PokeNet----------

What is PokeNet? PokeNet is what happens when an imperfect world doesn't have Sliph. Co, Devon Corp or the Poketch Company, but Pokemon Networks International. PokeNet is an large network run by Pokemon Networks International (PNI for short), and incorporates many features, accessible through the players PDA.

==A history of PNI==

About 10 years ago, PNI placed a chip in all existing Pokeballs so the trainers can monitor what condition there pokemon in at all times, through the PDA.

About 5 years ago, PokeNet was set up and installed on all PDA's. This revolutionary feature allowed trainers to access many features, including live streaming maps, pokedex-like features and the ability to connect to a vast network of trainers, displaying names, pokemon and battle styles, with many more features constantly being added, PokeNet is still the largest online network to date.

==Features of PokeNet==

as stated above, PokeNet will give you maps, games, trainer data, pokedex options, its a phone, a music player, imagination cannot stretch further than the limits of the PokeNet. My computer that I use to make the game does not have Internet, but i plan to have an online virtual world, letting players for around the globe interact, battle, chat and make clans.

----------Features----------

• A planned over 600 Pokemon - Fake and real
    • PokeNet
    • Deep story lines
    • Complete remakes of most existing regions including Almia and Fiore plus 3 new ones, Tohjo, Maeiph and Tanarcia
    • Planned Cutscenes
    • Updates
    • Planned 100% unique and exclusive tile sets
    ----------Maps/Screens-----------

----------Pronunciations----------

Tohjo - Tow-Joe

Maeiph - May-Eef

Tanaricia - Tan-Are-See-Ah

----------Extra Info----------

Tanarcia is the Northern Polar Cap of the Pokemon world

----------Screenshots----------

None as of yet

----------Progress----------
    =Maps=

Kanto 4%
    Johto 0%
    Hoen 0%
    Sinnoh 0%
    Almia 0%
    Fiore 0%
    Tohjo 0%
    Maeiph 0%

Tanarcia 0%

=Systems=

PDA 0%
    PokeNet 0%

Online 0%

=Graphics=

Tilesets 30%
    Sprites 0%

Other 0%

----------How you can help----------
    At the minute its just me and a friend from outside of the community, and I need scripter's, spriters and graphic artists to help with the progression of project.

+NEEDED+
    Positions filled/Needed
    Scripter 0/3
    Fakemon Spriter 0/2
    Existing Pokemon Spriters 0/3
    Graphic Artists 0/2
    Tileset Artist 0/2-3

Resource Gatherer 0/2

+Applications+
    =What To Do=

-Scripter-

Produce a well commented script the is compatible with the starter kit by poccil and can aid the game.

-Spriter-

produce a sheet of at least 10 fakemon or pokemon reposes.

-Graphic Artists-

Produce a logo for Pokemon G5

-Tileset Artist-

I'm looking for unique tilesets.

-Resource Gatherer-

Your job is to gather music from the anime and games, find character bios and game maps and info. You may have to gather info on events that happen in games/anime. This Really doesn't require an application, but you cold show me some of the things you've gathered/know.

Do not feel angry or sad if i reject your work, as i will accept only very high quality

+What Your Tasks Will Be+

-Scripter-

You will help to make the PokeNet System and maybe a few other things.

-Fakemon Spriter-

You will have to sprite many Fakemon, some from my drawings, some from ideas ad some from your imagination.

-Existing Pokemon Spriters-

Like in Wichu's game, I would like 100% Scratch reposes of all existing pokemon.

-Graphic Artists-

You will make userbars and logos for the game, titlescreens and maybe even Sugimori-Style art.

-Tileset Artist-

I'd Like a very close feel to Kyledove's style in the game, but i would also like unique tilesets, so your job will be to imagine and create.

-Resource Gatherer-

Your job is to gather music from the anime and games, find character bios and game maps and info. You may have to gather info on events that happen in games/anime. This Really doesn't require an application, but you cold show me some of the things you've gathered/know.

----------Credits----------
    Poccil - Pokemon Essentails

Kyledove - Tilesets
    rhevarhe_duh - Tilesets
    Speed - Tilesets
    Alex - Tilesets
    Wesker - Tilesets
    Pio - Tilesets
    Aten974 - Tilesets
    Newtiteuf - Tilesets

Cam - Tilesets

=Team=

Thanks to the help of Hall of Famer and InMooseWeTrust, Pokemon Hall Of Fame and G5 are now affiliated, an excange of maps, resorces and help will be given my the two games, to the two games, speeding production of both nicely.

----------Support----------

It would help if someone would make a userbar or something...

----------A Final Note----------

God, That took a long time to write.
    Thank you all who have read this and, should you choose to place an application for helping me, you must put the password, PokeNet at the start of your post in RED. This is so I know you read everything.
    Thankyou, Jonny Chleevas

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Eww, I don't like the formatting here ~_~...well, let's go:
    Pokemon G5

-Generation Five-
    As a side note, keep in mind that G5 will come faster than we think, likely (if the Torkoal evo scan silhouette is not a really cheap hoax).

Hello, my name is Jonny Chleevas (Pronounced Cleevas Hi, I'm Agent Zero, and I'm friendly.). introductions out of the way, onto the game itself.​

Extract from the book Legends of the First World I happen to own a copy of 'Legend of the Third World' ;).:​

The leader of the team, his plans thwarted by a mere child, fled to the region of Maeiph Is that derived from anywhere? to meet with his old school friend and long-time partner Giovanni So we're dealing with a TR situation? in his summerhouse. Giovanni spoke to Cyrus You're kidding, right? Giovanni is washed up after RBY; everyone knows it. Cyrus needs to be left to rest unless you have a good reason for him to go on. of 'The Original One' Where did either of them get this information? What's the source?. Cyrus, quick tempered and ambitious as he, once again took to Sinnoh to try and capture The Original One How's he gonna draw it out without an Azure Flute?, using the experimental 'Galaxy Ball' [/cliche]. His plans successful, and a new galaxy to be made There's no proof of that., only one factor had he missed.
    The man was restrained.
    But the man, unknown to Cyrus, was the true Original One, the first Guardian. Interesting...
    And with an incomplete Original One creating an incomplete world, things were, in effect, the same, but different.​

In the game, you are no tied to just one storyline. You can play as most characters from the anime series What fun is that? the custom story lines are different for male and female Seems like a lot of work, more than is necessary, don't you agree?. And, in the future, after all is well, i plan to add the Guardians story line and, if Nintendo decide to create a real set of fifth generation Pokemon, add them too Good for you?. And, unless events take place that prevent further advancement, you can travel anywhere in the pokemon world. That's overkill. How can you keep the story going and the gameplay -not- repetative? A game is like a paragraph--start a new one when the thought changes. Multiple storylines and regions only work if they are intertwined.
    So, wait, what happens in the game? Every event in all ten or so seasons of the anime?

In the game, many legendary pokemon are evolved from existing Pokemon. things like the Regi's will have a set of pokemon that evolve into them, and its your job to find out how to evolve them. Don't you mean devolve (makes no sense) them? Or is your writing ambiguous? I don't understand...

What is PokeNet? PokeNet is what happens when an imperfect world doesn't have Sliph. Co, Devon Corp or the Poketch Company, but Pokemon Networks International. PokeNet is an large network run by Pokemon Networks International (PNI for short), and incorporates many features, accessible through the players PDA. You haven't really said anything about it yet...

==A history of PNI== Oh, okay...
    About 10 years ago, PNI placed a chip in all existing Pokeballs so the trainers can monitor what condition there pokemon aProxy-Connection: keep-alive Cache-Control: max-age=0 Huh? in at all times, through the PDA.
    About 5 years ago, PokeNet was set up and installed on all PDA's. This revolutionary feature allowed trainers to access many features, including live streaming maps, pokedex-like features and the ability to connect to a vast network of trainers, displaying names, pokemon and battle styles, with many more features constantly being added, PokeNet is still the largest online network to date. How is this different from the companies stated before?

==Fetures of PokeNet==
    as stated above, PokeNet will give you maps, games, trainer data, pokedex options, its a phone, a music player, imagination cannot stretch further than the limits of the PokeNet There's not really anything radically new there, but it's not a bad idea by any means.... My computer that I use to make the game does not have internet, but i plan to have an online virtual world, letting players for around the globe interact, battle, chat and make clans. ...an MMO, too? Wow.

----------Features----------​

* A planned over 600 Pokemon - Fake and real Total overkill...
    * PokeNet
    * Deep story lines
    * Complete remakes of all existing regions including Orre, Almia and Fiore plus 3 new ones, Tohjo, Maeiph and Tanarcia [/headache]
    * Planned Cutscenes
    * Updates
    * Planned 100% unique and exclusive tile sets​

Tohjo - Tow-Joe
    Maeiph - May-Eef
    Tanaricia - Tan-Are-See-Ah​

Tanarcia is the Northern Polar Cap of the Pokemon world​

None as of yet​

At the minute its just me and a friend from outside of the community, and I need scripter's Oh, so you promise all (really, you made a lot of promises) of this stuff and yet cannot do any of it yourself? Good luck finding someone..., spriters and graphic artists to help with the progression of project.
    +NEEDED+
    Positions filled/Needed
    Scripter 0/3
    Fakemon Spriter 0/2
    Graphic Artists 0/2​

Do not feel angry or sad if i reject your work, as i will accept only very high quality​
    That sounded a little...uh...high-class?

Kyledove - Tilesets
    rhevarhe_duh - Tilesets​

Thank you all who have read this and, should you choose to place an application for helping me, you must put the password, PokeNet at the start of your post in RED. This is so I know you read everything. I'm not going to do that because, if it is not apaprent that I read everything, then I'm wasting my time.
    Thankyou, Jonny Chleevas You're welcome...so long as there's a follow-up.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I think when your trying to point out "plot holes" Agent Zero, that some fan games like to make up their own "lore" for their game. That means using already established characters (just for fans to get an idea of the character quickly)- but give them their (the developers) own twist on things, and set this in a universe of their own(the developers) creation.

I do it, and I've seen a lot of other games do it.

So I think those kind of comments are unnecessary.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Then they had better not present it as trying to align with the actual pkmn universe--because that's what it does. I said the person with the Orignal One was an alright idea; using Cyrus and Giovanni haphazardly is what I call carelessness, however. It's fine if there are reasons for them even knowing each other (which was not indicated); it's cause and effect. Everything happens for a reason, even if be it un-reason like impulse...

EDIT: I don't even know why we're arguing...you have your opinion and I have mine. That's the beauty of this forum--for all sorts of people to share their ideas and that we're not all one flavour...

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I don't argue with people online. It show how sad of a life someone has if they argue online. I'm just saying that the criticism on his characters was not needed. I didn't argue with the rest of your opinion. In fact, I think it's enjoyable when I see you post that quote style then bold response the the forums.

Forever Forbidden

Years
  • Pokemon G5

-Generation Five-
    As a side note, keep in mind that G5 will come faster than we think, likely (if the Torkoal evo scan silhouette is not a really cheap hoax).

Hello, my name is Jonny Chleevas (Pronounced Cleevas Hi, I'm Agent Zero, and I'm friendly. Good Day to you Sir.). introductions out of the way, onto the game itself.​

Extract from the book Legends of the First World I happen to own a copy of 'Legend of the Third World' ;). Really? i Haven't Read That One:

The leader of the team, his plans thwarted by a mere child, fled to the region of Maeiph Is that derived from anywhere? Its was just an Epiphany moment to meet with his old school friend and long-time partner Giovanni So we're dealing with a TR situation? in his summerhouse. Giovanni spoke to Cyrus You're kidding, right? Giovanni is washed up after RBY; everyone knows it. Cyrus needs to be left to rest unless you have a good reason for him to go on. Now i didn't say how long after the D/P events this was, and whose to say that Giovanni doesnt own a summerhouse? of 'The Original One' Where did either of them get this information? What's the source? You'll find that one out in the rocket story line. Cyrus, quick tempered and ambitious as he, once again took to Sinnoh to try and capture The Original One How's he gonna draw it out without an Azure Flute? Again, other story line, using the experimental 'Galaxy Ball' [/cliche] >_<. His plans successful, and a new galaxy to be made There's no proof of that. Fangame, Agent Zero, my word is law., only one factor had he missed.
    The man was restrained.
    But the man, unknown to Cyrus, was the true Original One, the first Guardian. Interesting...
    And with an incomplete Original One creating an incomplete world, things were, in effect, the same, but different.​

In the game, you are no tied to just one storyline. You can play as most characters from the anime series What fun is that? You will Get to divert, as in, you can select Ash to join TR. the custom story lines are different for male and female Seems like a lot of work, more than is necessary, don't you agree? I only refer to things such as biased/ sexist events and putting he instead of she and vice verca. And, in the future, after all is well, i plan to add the Guardians story line and, if Nintendo decide to create a real set of fifth generation Pokemon, add them too Good for you? 'sall right.... And, unless events take place that prevent further advancement, you can travel anywhere in the pokemon world. That's overkill. How can you keep the story going and the gameplay -not- repetative? A game is like a paragraph--start a new one when the thought changes. Multiple storylines and regions only work if they are intertwined. Pretty much, you can acsess things like gyms and such, but some will require story advancement.
    So, wait, what happens in the game? Every event in all ten or so seasons of the anime? Actually, no, only key events, and since the 'New World' factor, it won't be exactly the same.

In the game, many legendary pokemon are evolved from existing Pokemon. things like the Regi's will have a set of pokemon that evolve into them, and its your job to find out how to evolve them. Don't you mean devolve (makes no sense) them? Or is your writing ambiguous? I don't understand... ill use my fakemon as an example, a set of 3 pokemon, all ice type, but under the correct evolutionary conditions, the final evo will evolve into Regiice, however, the Guardians story line will show that only some can evolve into legendarys.

What is PokeNet? PokeNet is what happens when an imperfect world doesn't have Sliph. Co, Devon Corp or the Poketch Company, but Pokemon Networks International. PokeNet is an large network run by Pokemon Networks International (PNI for short), and incorporates many features, accessible through the players PDA. You haven't really said anything about it yet...

==A history of PNI== Oh, okay...
    About 10 years ago, PNI placed a chip in all existing Pokeballs so the trainers can monitor what condition there pokemon aProxy-Connection: keep-alive Cache-Control: max-age=0 Huh? Yeah... my Mac does this, ignore it.in at all times, through the PDA.
    About 5 years ago, PokeNet was set up and installed on all PDA's. This revolutionary feature allowed trainers to access many features, including live streaming maps, pokedex-like features and the ability to connect to a vast network of trainers, displaying names, pokemon and battle styles, with many more features constantly being added, PokeNet is still the largest online network to date. How is this different from the companies stated before? Its not, its a combination of the companies, but no one in the pokemon world knows this.

==Fetures of PokeNet==
    as stated above, PokeNet will give you maps, games, trainer data, pokedex options, its a phone, a music player, imagination cannot stretch further than the limits of the PokeNet There's not really anything radically new there, but it's not a bad idea by any means.... My computer that I use to make the game does not have internet, but i plan to have an online virtual world, letting players for around the globe interact, battle, chat and make clans. ...an MMO, too? Wow.

----------Features----------​

* A planned over 600 Pokemon - Fake and real Total overkill... >_<
    * PokeNet
    * Deep story lines
    * Complete remakes of all existing regions including Orre, Almia and Fiore plus 3 new ones, Tohjo, Maeiph and Tanarcia [/headache]
    * Planned Cutscenes
    * Updates
    * Planned 100% unique and exclusive tile sets​

Tohjo - Tow-Joe
    Maeiph - May-Eef
    Tanaricia - Tan-Are-See-Ah​

Tanarcia is the Northern Polar Cap of the Pokemon world​

None as of yet​

At the minute its just me and a friend from outside of the community, and I need scripter's Oh, so you promise all (really, you made a lot of promises) of this stuff and yet cannot do any of it yourself? Good luck finding someone... Planned and hoped are used frequently., spriters and graphic artists to help with the progression of project.
    +NEEDED+
    Positions filled/Needed
    Scripter 0/3
    Fakemon Spriter 0/2
    Graphic Artists 0/2​

Do not feel angry or sad if i reject your work, as i will accept only very high quality​
    That sounded a little...uh...high-class? Fussy, me:nervous:

Kyledove - Tilesets
    rhevarhe_duh - Tilesets​

Thank you all who have read this and, should you choose to place an application for helping me, you must put the password, PokeNet at the start of your post in RED. This is so I know you read everything. I'm not going to do that because, if it is not apaprent that I read everything, then I'm wasting my time.
    Thankyou, Jonny Chleevas You're welcome...so long as there's a follow-up. Will do!

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    Oh, goodness. Look at this now. As soon as I got to this story (I read it WITH commentary) it had that awful taste like being the last one to know about good pie at a party... Not that the story didn't have it before:
    To be frank, you've got a lot of big ideas up there, but we have no idea what you're capable of. Can you pull off what you've said there? More importantly for the players, can you keep a story going long enough so that players won't want to shoot themselves after the fourth world or so? Keep in mind that the idea of multiple worlds is an idea that comes mostly from here (with the exception of G/S/C), which means it's largely untested in the gaming world.
    This game is largely unoriginal, which is the reason for my big disappointment over it.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • This project sounds more ambitious than Pokémon: The Lost World. How do you plan on getting any of these things done? It looks to me like you're trying to start another all-region, all-Pokémon including fakes, all-everything kind of game.

This is nice in the ideal world. However, in reality, it will never happen. Remember, it takes Nintendo a huge team of professionals working full time for 2-3 YEARS to come out with a decent Pokémon game, which has no more than two regions and the same old recycled Pokémon, plots, and often graphics.

How do you plan on doing any of this?

Forever Forbidden

Years
  • Hmmm.. I think for here i will have to use Pokemon Raptor as an example; The game's Demo was out just over a year ago and the game is still in development. I'm not going to rush the games creation, as even the smallest details make a big difference in gameplay.

Forever Forbidden

Years
  • hmm....
    looks promising!
    keep it up! ^^
    ~POKEM4NlAC

Thanks!

I'm back at school now, do progress is going to be a bit slower, and with a moving of house to be expected soon, i may stop progress altogether for a short period.
    This means i need help more than ever, if you've already considered joining and are working on thinks to show me, please post so i know that I'm loved!

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • So are there going to be extra eeveelutions? ^.^ also what style sprites are these D/P or Advanced?

Forever Forbidden

Years
  • So are there going to be extra eeveelutions? ^.^ also what style sprites are these D/P or Advanced?

D/P, and yes, with the new world, new eeveelutions will exist, one for each type (some of the rival teams uses only eevees) and even a normal eeveelution called 'Emporeon' (name subject to change)

do you need an indoor mapper?
    i can help! ^^
    Thats all very good, but you obviously didn't READ THE POST!

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • I have a sprite sheet of Pokemon but they are only in advanced style but still if you want to use them you may

Back