• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone want a Arceus or Shaymin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2009
    Well you could get them from me for free (just a random pokemon)
    All you have to do is register at PokePicnic and ask one of the Admins/Mods, they'll be able to get you an Arceus or Shaymin ASAP. (It doesnt have to be an arceus or shaymin, it could be any pokemon of your choice, just name it and we'll donate any pokemon of your choice right to you.) :] PM ME FOR THE URL TO POKEPICNIC. I just registered on here so I can't post URLs to other sites. :/

--

Yeah, that's right.
    Poke Picnic has been recently updated and is back up and running.

Our new feature to our forums is our Pokemon Donation thread located under our Pokemon Diamond and Pearl General forum.
    This thread is a generous gift to you. One Pokemon of your choice will be donated right to your very own Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. For instance, want a Shaymin? then just send over any Pokemon you don't have use for and we'll send over a Shaymin.

P.S.
    Between school and such give us time to get back to you on your Pokemon request. It should only take up to two days to finally receive your Pokemon. Right now the forum is slow and doesn't have very many members, so hurry and make a request and we'll get to you ASAP. :]

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Probably is.) :[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back