• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vampire Knight

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    ever heard of Vampire knight? This anime is awesome I love it!
    This is the plot:
    Yuki Cross's earliest memory is of a snowy night in winter, when she was attacked by one vampire and was saved by another, Kaname Kuran.Yuki is the adopted daughter of the Headmaster of Cross Academy, Cross Kaien and has grown up and become a prefect for the school with one main purpose: for vampires to coexist peacefully with humans . Her fellow guardian, Zero Kiryu, a childhood companion whose parents were killed by a pure-blood vampire, is now determined to kill them all and refuses to trust them. Through a cruel twist of fate, Zero becomes a vampire himself, having been bitten by pure-blood vampire, Shizuka Hio, four years before. Now Yuki must help him fight his curse, as well as recover the lost memories of her past. She must also discover why Kaname, who leads the group of Night class (all of which are also vampires) at Cross Academy as their President, saved her that night and what deep dark secret he is keeping from her.

Characters:
    Yuki Cross=is the adoptive daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, and a Guardian, one of the members of the school's disciplinary committee.
    Zero Kiryu=comes from a vampire hunting lineage. His family was killed by the pureblood vampire Shizuka Hio because of one of the assignments his parents carried out.
    Kaname Kuran=a pureblood vampire, saved Yuki from an attack by another vampire when she was little. He is the class president of the Night Class, much feared and respected by the other Night Class students.

My Favorite Character is Zero, cause I just like him;)

Last edited:

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I love VAmpire Night they're the best!
    My favorite character would be Zero.
    this anime is awesome!

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Well I simply don't like Vampires but I like the story of Vampire Night, I haven't finished it yet.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    It's Vampire Knight, not Night. |D Just a simple remark.

Well, I really liked the first season. I really did. Each episode I was sitting on the edge of my chair wanting to know what would happen to Zero. Yuuki wasn't such a big deal in those days. XD
    The way season one ended left a lot of questions and exspectation unanswered.
    Guilty... Well Guilty is a coin with two sides. Of course it's a great sequel of a wonderful anime, but I missed some things. And the ending, well the ending wasn't quite as I exspected.

Read spoiler ONLY IF YOU HAVE SEEN EP 13 OF Vampire Knight Guilty

Spoiler:

But even though I complain a lot, I can't say I disliked Vampire Knight Guilty, it just wasn't as good as the first season.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, I started the series a few months ago and I have to say that I do like it. I have yet to finish the first season, but it's only a matter of time now. ^^

And yes, Zero is awesome. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    It's Vampire Knight, not Night. |D Just a simple remark.

Well, I really liked the first season. I really did. Each episode I was sitting on the edge of my chair wanting to know what would happen to Zero. Yuuki wasn't such a big deal in those days. XD
    The way season one ended left a lot of questions and exspectation unanswered.
    Guilty... Well Guilty is a coin with two sides. Of course it's a great sequel of a wonderful anime, but I missed some things. And the ending, well the ending wasn't quite as I exspected.

Read spoiler ONLY IF YOU HAVE SEEN EP 13 OF Vampire Knight Guilty

Spoiler:

But even though I complain a lot, I can't say I disliked Vampire Knight Guilty, it just wasn't as good as the first season.

Well sorry about that, I'll edit it right now:3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I just love the anime but the manga is even better especially since the anime quit following it at the end. Zero is so awesome!~

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    I just finished watching Vampire Knight a few days ago, actually. I was expecting more violence than romance really, I mean, there are blood sucking creatures. The only reason I watched all the 13 episodes is because I love Vampires.

What's up with so many animé with 13 episodes anyway? xD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Vampire Knight has 26 episodes, if you count Guilty as well. Guilty continues where Vampire Knight left off, so go watch it. XD
    There's more violence in Guilty as well. XD And romance too, a bit. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yes, exactly the same characters, and some more. :O
    Vampire Knight is episode 1-13,
    Vampire Knight Guilty is episode 14-26.
    It wasn't really necessairy to give it another title. But they named after the chapter in the manga where "tv series Guilty" starts: "guilty".
    You'll see that when you watch the first episode of Guilty, Zero is named guilty
    Spoiler:

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Well, as long as Zero (or Guilty, or whatever is his name now. Zero sounds better to me anyway) is in it, it's alright, I guess. That guy is just great. xD

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I agree on you guys.^_^ Zero is better.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I guess I should rephrase my sentence.
    Zero is still Zero Kiryuu, everyone has still his own name.
    What I meant to say: Zero is considered guilty. Not that his name changes or anything. |D

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I"ve been watching this anime it's good.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    I just finished watching Vampire Knight a few days ago, actually. I was expecting more violence than romance really, I mean, there are blood sucking creatures. The only reason I watched all the 13 episodes is because I love Vampires.

What's up with so many animé with 13 episodes anyway? xD
    - Nods -

Truthfully, the only reason I watched this beyond the 6th episode was because I promised my girlfriend I'd watch both seasons with her. For me personally, there was way more drama than was needed. I actually found myself cringing at times! The few actions scenes scattered throughout the two seasons I thought were very generic to the point that I often got the feeling they were put in simply to offset all the drama. Overall I'd say it's a decent anime that deserves average rankings. I mean, if you like Vampires or you just love you some melodrama then your bound to like it anyway so at least that's a plus.

Zero was hands down my favorite character. I always find those types of characters with mentally conflicting issues interesting. :P

Last edited:
    Back