• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
Years
  • Shared Pot of Greed: I think I've seen cards that more or less do the same thing. Still, it's passable.

I made a new card...though it's more of a joke than anything. Don't take it seriously

Barbatos Goetia
    Warrior/12/Effect
    This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 warrior monsters in your hand from play. This card negates the effects of all magic cards that designate this card as a target. While this card is in play, any magic cards on your side of the field are destroyed and their effects negated.
    5000 ATK/3000 DEF

Again, more of a joke than a real attempt.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I'm not late for Christmas, am I?

Mist-Led Toe
    ( 1 Star / Water / Fiend / Normal Monster )
    500 / 500

Although it lacks the power of kissing, it makes up for its deficiency with an ample supply of Vitamin D.

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
  • Mist-Led Toe: What is this I don't even. In all seriousness, average 1-star vanilla monster.

I made a new card just because a friend has pissed me off with this.

Incompatibility
    Continuous Spell (Or trap, if you feel it belongs in the Trap category)
    While this card is face-up on the Field, neither player can Fusion Summon or Synchron Summon monsters.
    Uncommon

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Royal Impasse
    Continuous Trap
    Negate the effect of a card(s) that activates when that card(s) is sent to the Graveyard from the Hand or Deck.

Last edited:

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
  • Royal Impasse: Doesn't Ability drain (Skill drain?) already do that? Oh well, it'd be the bane of my existence if paired with a deck destroyer.

Made a few more cards because of how much I hate that deck-destroyer...

Taboo
    Normal Spell
    Pay 2000 Life Points. State the name of one card. All cards with that name on the field, in both graveyards, and both player's decks are removed from play.

Infected Zombie
    Zombie/1/Effect
    300/200
    When this monster is destroyed by opponent's card effect, your opponent discards all effect monsters from their hand to the Graveyard.

Surprise Zombie
    Zombie/1/Effect
    400/0
    When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, destroy two cards on your opponent's side of the field.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Infernal Rivulet
    Continuous Trap
    Whenever a monster would inflict battle damage to an opponent, instead of calculating damage (damage between monsters is calculated as normal), remove from play 1 card from the top of the receiving player's Deck for every 300 damage (rounded up) they would have taken.

I apologize for the bad wording.

Twilight Ebb
    Normal Spell
    Remove from play the top card of your opponent's Deck. Apply the corresponding effects based on the card type:
    -- Monster: Remove from play the top two cards of your opponent's Deck. If any of those cards are monster cards, remove two more.
    -- Spell: Remove from play the top card of your opponent's Deck. If that card is not a Spell card, draw 1 card.
    -- Trap: Remove from play 1 card on the field.

Absconditus
    Normal Spell
    You can only activate this when you have more cards in your hand than your opponent. Both players remove their Hands from play. During each Standby Phase, the turn player selects 1 card at random that was removed from play by this card's effect and adds it to their hand.

Herald of Prismatic Light
    ( 2 Stars / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect Monster )
    300 / 500

You can send this card and 2 other Fairy-Type monsters from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the activation of an opponent's Spell / Trap card or the effect of an Effect Monster they control and destroy it. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.

Herald of Black Light
    ( 2 Stars / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect Monster )
    300 / 500

While you have three or more cards in your hand, you can send this card and all other cards from your hand to the Graveyard to negate all card effects in the same chain and remove the card(s) negated them from play. You can activate this effect during either player's turn.

Last edited:

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
  • Updates to the cards...

Ah, then I'll just add some levels to both cards.

Lily The Succubus Lilith*

6 Stars/Warrior/Effect Monster/Dark
    (ATK: 2100/DEF: 1300)
    Effect: After this card is summoned, special summoned or flip summoned, you may search your deck for "Seith the Warrior", show it to your opponent, then add it into your hand, or you may special summon a card that have the word "Lilith" on it's name (Other that cards that have the same name as this card) from your deck or your hand, show it to your opponent, then shuffle your deck. This card cannot attack on the same turn this card's effect were activated and this card's ATK points will be reduced by 500 until the end of your opponent's next turn.
    Rarity: Ultra Rare
    Card Status: Limited (Only 1 on each deck)
    *No, not the mythichal lilith, the Disgaea lilith

Seith The Warrior
    6 Stars/Warrior/Effect Monster/Earth
    (ATK: 2500/DEF: 900)
    Effect: Pay 1000 Life Points. You may search your deck for 2 equip spell cards, show them to your opponent, add them to your hand, then shuffle your deck. This card cannot be equipped by any equip spell card except for "Z-Blade", "X-Buster", and "ZX-Armor".
    Card Status: Limited (Only one on each deck)

And I'll make new cards:

Z-Blade
    Equip Spell Card
    Effect: This card can only be equipped by "Seith The Warrior". Increase the ATK and DEF of the monster equipped by this card by 500. If the equipped monster or this card is destroyed, this card is removed from play.
    Card Status: Limited

X-Buster
    Equip Spell Card
    Effect: This card can only be equipped by "Seith The Warrior". Increase the ATK and DEF of the monster equipped by this card by 500. If the equipped monster or this card is destroyed, this card is removed from play.

ZX-Armor
    Equip Spell Card
    Effect: This card can only be equipped by "Seith The Warrior". Increase the ATK and DEF of the monster equipped by this card by 800. If the equipped monster or this card is destroyed, this card is removed from play.

Seith the Ultimate Warrior
    ATK: 3200/DEF: 2600
    11 Stars/Warrior/Effect Monster/Earth
    Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be special summoned by removing from play "Seith the Warrior" equipped with "Z-Blade", "X-Buster" and "ZX Armor". Every time you equip an equip spell card into this card, put 2 spell counters on this card. When you have 6 spell counters on this card, by removing all the spell counters on this card, destroy all the cards on your opponent's side of the field.
    Rartiy: Parrarel Rare

And I'll comment on some cards as well....
    Royal Impasse: Doesn't Ability drain (Skill drain?) already do that? Oh well, it'd be the bane of my existence if paired with a deck destroyer.

Made a few more cards because of how much I hate that deck-destroyer...

Taboo
    Normal Spell
    Pay 2000 Life Points. State the name of one card. All cards with that name on the field, in both graveyards, and both player's decks are removed from play.

Infected Zombie
    Zombie/1/Effect
    300/200
    When this monster is destroyed by opponent's card effect, your opponent discards all effect monsters from their hand to the Graveyard.

Surprise Zombie
    Zombie/1/Effect
    400/0
    When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, destroy two cards on your opponent's side of the field.

Taboo: The ultimate counter to an Exodia deck. You state "Exodia the Forbidden One" then volia! The Exodia deck is blown to pieces. Oh, and your LP is also blown to pieces, but it's better than instantly losing the game, does it?

Infected Zombie: Another counter to an Exodia deck. But only if the opponent have an "Exodia the Forbidden One" in their hand (Remember, Exodia is an effect monster). Set this little baby here on your field, use some kind of bait (Use a spell card that changes an attacking monster's target to this monster) and then your opponent discards ALL it's effect monsters.

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Taboo: The ultimate counter to an Exodia deck. You state "Exodia the Forbidden One" then volia! The Exodia deck is blown to pieces. Oh, and your LP is also blown to pieces, but it's better than instantly losing the game, does it?

Infected Zombie: Another counter to an Exodia deck. But only if the opponent have an "Exodia the Forbidden One" in their hand (Remember, Exodia is an effect monster). Set this little baby here on your field, use some kind of bait (Use a spell card that changes an attacking monster's target to this monster) and then your opponent discards ALL it's effect monsters.

There are better ways to beat Exodia...
    And besides, Exodia will have RFP recursion anyway. You'd just help to search it out.

Second one said when it's destroyed by a card effect.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Sorry for the doublepost. I thought I wouldn't have time to edit a badly-made post that was virtually drama. I was on a bus, hence the rush. Anyway, 5 die meant 5 dice and double meant double life point gain/loss...and I guess I'll just stick to regular cards seeing as my ideas are, in a word, bad. I might make more later. Anyway, even if I don't know the rules, if only for the sake that it's as a gesture of thanks, I'll try grading your cards...

Eh, I was in a rather pissy mood when I wrote that and put things rather more harshly than I should. Apologies for that. Thing is, though, with Yu-gi-oh! you've got to be extremely careful with how you word stuff, because even a difference like the one between 'Discard' and 'Send from your Hand to the Graveyard' can change the way cards work completely.

Doesn't Ability drain (Skill drain?) already do that? Oh well, it'd be the bane of my existence if paired with a deck destroyer.

Nope, Skill Drain only works on effects that resolve on the field.

Shared Pot of Greed: Oh, this will be so abused, solely on the time-honored principle that states it doesn't matter how many cards your opponent is holding if they never get to play them. Any and all OTKO builds would run instant threes of this, as would Tele-DaD; que hilarity ensuing.

Yeah, broken.

Barbatos Goetia: Would actually be a decent card if you hadn't gone so overkill on the Atk. Drop it to around the 4000 range and we'd be getting somewhere. Not particularly Warrior-like, though, and probably not likely to see play since it eats so many cards and kills off the lifeblood of any fast-paced deck, but only for you.

Incompatibility: Nothing wrong with synchro hate, though I'd probably still go with Royal Oppression over this, because Dark Armed/Judgment Dragon can smash you in the face too, as can special summon rushes. Still, decent card.

Royal Impasse: Basically says you can't Wulf or Honest me. Would be mean to Dark World too, if anyone played Dark World anymore. Ehh...not all that useful for the current format, though that may change with time. That wording is a bit odd, though, as it seems to imply that you only get a one-shot negation from this effect even though it's continuous. oO

Taboo: You will never see your Honest/Judgment Dragon/Dark Armed Dragon/Gorz/Malicious/Krebons/Plaguespreader/Tytannial/Lonefire Blossom/Mezuki ever ever again. It's a bit of a steep cost, but there are enough regular pests saying play right now for me to see this being played. Mmmyes.

Infected Zombie: Eh...good luck getting your opponent to blow this up with a card effect, unless you can get them to Torrential/MF or shoot blindly at a face-down. Woe is them if they do so, though, unless the thing that blew you up is Dark Armed Dragon, in which case you've just armed your opponent with more in-graveyard darks.

Surprise Zombie: Foolish Burial just became a 'Destroy two' card? Lightsworn needed more ways to blow stuff up for free? Yeah, no. This is just completely overpowered. There's a lot of self-mill going on already, so reaping such a big swing in field presence for basically no price is just way too much. Plaguespreader can put any awkward in-hand copies back on top of your deck for discard too.

Infernal Rivulet: Now I'm sure I did something like this except with discards a looong while back. Oh well, converts the battlefield from one of life points to one of deck-presence. I like.

Twilight Ebb: Whoa...chain removal FTW. The Monster thing is a self-feeding mill loop that has a fair chance of ballooning into a chain reaction (hit two monsters with the first two removals, thus removing four cards, if any are monsters, we're really in business). Removing the entire deck with that is not even all that implausible. Spell effect is fair enough, and I guess the trap one is...okay since it's a gamble thing. But yeah, the monster effect needs rebalancing.

Absconditus: temporary RFG for the win? I could see some abuse with Necroface here, definitely, RFGing the same copy multiple times. D.D. Scout Plane can also do some fun here, and speaking of Necroface...you can always summon it with something you set beforehand to make sure your opponent never sees those in-hand cards again, though you lose your own hand in that, so fair enough.

Herald of Prismatic Light: total effect block straight from the hand is definitely powerful stuff, but then, sacrificing three in-hand fairies is certainly expensive. Fair enough, I suppose.

Herald of Black Light: Anti-Chain Strike? Ehh...we don't really have long enough chains around these days to make this pay off, especially since it's only spell speed 2.

Seith the Ultimate Warrior: Soo...we pay up four specific cards to summon this very expensive nomi, then we must equip it with three more before we can blow stuff up? Ehh...I'd prefer to take my chances with Black Rose's full-field nuke, thank you.

Aaand, I'll chip in with some of mine again.

Herald of Oblivion
    Fairy/Effect
    8 Star/Dark
    2500 Atk / 2200 Def

When your opponent declares an attack while you control no cards, you can send this card in your Hand and your entire Hand to the Graveyard. If you do, destroy 1 card on the Field for each card sent to the Graveyard this way. When this card is Summoned or flipped face-up, remove it from play and destroy all Monsters on the Field. For each card destroyed by this card's effect, inflict 400 Damage to the controller of the destroyed card(s).

Legacy Chronicler
    Rock/Effect
    3 Star/Dark
    1200 Atk / 500 Def

FLIP: Draw 1 card for each "Legacy Chronicler" in your Graveyard.

Legacy Legion
    Rock/Effect
    4 Star/Dark
    1000 Atk / 600 Def

Increase the Atk of this card by the combined Atk of all "Legacy Legion"s in your Graveyard. When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, you can remove 1 "Legacy Legion" in your Graveyard from play to have this card attack once again in a row. At the End Phase of this turn, all cards removed from play by this effect are returned to the Graveyard.

Legacy Guardian
    Rock/Effect
    4 Star/Dark
    1300 Atk / 1900 Def

Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects for each "Legacy Guardian" in your Graveyard:
    *Make all Damage to you from one attack or card effect zero.
    *Negate the destruction of a card you control once.

Mausoleum of Ancestry
    Field Spell

Monsters in the Graveyard can not be removed from play. Each time a Monster is Summoned or Flip Summoned successfully, the controller of that Monster sends 1 Monster with the same name as the summoned Monster from their Deck to the Graveyard.

...eh, random idea. May finish at a later date. XD

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I like Trauma Center.

Kyriaki Queen
    ( 7 Stars / WATER / Fiend / Effect Monster )
    2300 / 2600

Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Kyriaki Egg" token ( * / 0 / 0 / WATER / Fiend ) with the effect "You take no battle damage from a battle involving this card" to your side of the field. While a "Kyriaki Egg" token is on your side of the field, this card cannot be destroyed and any time this card would be removed from the field, tribute all "Kyriaki Egg" token(s) on your side of the field instead. Then, Special Summon 1 "Kyriaki" for each token tributed from your Graveyard, Hand, or Deck.

Kyriaki
    ( 3 Stars / WATER / Fiend / Effect Monster )
    1500 / 1800

FLIP: Inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent.

Pempti
    ( 8 Stars / FIRE / Fiend / Effect Monster )
    0 / 3000

When this card is Summoned, place 10 counters on it. This card cannot be destroyed as long as a counter remains on this card. This card cannot change battle positions except with its own effect. When this defense-position card is attacked, switch it to attack position. When this attack-position card is attacked, remove 1 counter from it and switch it to defense-position. Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects:
    -- Destroy 1 card your opponent controls.
    -- Inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent.
    -- Remove 1 counter from this card. During the next turn, you take no battle damage from a battle involving this card.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Toon Dragon of Ra
    (10 stars / FIRE / Winged Beast / Toon / Effect)
    You must offer 3 Tributes to Tribute Summon this card while "Toon World" is on the Field. If "Toon World" is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. The ATK and DEF of this card becomes the sum of the respective ATK and DEF values of the Tributes. When this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the Field, it cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or Monsters that designate a target. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, you may pay all but 1 Life Points and increase the ATK and DEF of this card by the amount of Life Points paid.
    0 / 0

Obelisk the Toon Monster
    (10 stars / EARTH / Fiend / Toon / Effect)
    You must offer 3 Tributes to Tribute Summon this card while "Toon World" is on the Field. If "Toon World" is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. When this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the Field, it cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or Monsters that designate a target. By offering 2 Monsters on your Field as Tributes, all monsters on your opponent's Field are destroyed.
    4000 / 4000

Slifer the Toon Dragon
    (10 stars / WIND / Dragon / Toon / Effect)
    You must offer 3 Tributes to Tribute Summon this card while "Toon World" is on the Field. If "Toon World" is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. The ATK and DEF of this card becomes the number of cards in your hand x 1000. When this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the Field, it cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or Monsters that designate a target. Additionally, when your opponent successfully Summons or Flip Summons a Monster with 2000 DEF of less, that Monster is automatically destroyed.
    0/0

Hehe...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Time for my Kirby-themed revenge!

Daroach
    EARTH, 6*
    Spellcaster/Effect
    2200 ATK, 1800 DEF
    Effect: Once per turn, you may look at your opponent's hand. You may take 1 card from that player's hand, and place it in your hand. If it is still in your hand at the End of the turn, return it to it's owner. If this card was destroyed in battle by "Kirby", "Kirby"'s effect is not activated.

Meta-Knight
    DARK, 7*
    Warrior/Effect
    2500 ATK, 1800 DEF
    Effect: If this card was destroyed in battle by "Kirby", "Kirby"'s effect is not activated.

Galactica - Sword of Masters
    Equip Spell
    Effect: This card can only be equipped to "Meta-Knight", or a "Kirby" by the effect of "Meta Teachings". The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK, and if the equipped monster is destroyed, you may destroy this card instead. If this was destroyed in this way, your opponent loses 500 Life Points.

Meta Teachings
    Normal Spell
    Effect: If you control a "Kirby", and there is a Meta-Knight in your graveyard, you may equip "Kirby" with a "Galactica - Sword of Masters" from your deck or hand.

More to come soon.

I'll give a shot at rating... May need a professional look at it though...

Toon Dragon of Ra: Nice. Just glad that it doesn't have the Attack directly that all Toon's have. All you have done is put a Toon to Ra and edited the conditions of summoning. Not really a like of mine, as the Gods were overpowered anyway, and this... Isn't really good. Toast by Mirror Force, which doesn't designate a target, and leaves you wide open with 1 LP... I'll pass.

Obelisk the Toon Monster: Overpowered effect, easy to summon... 3 Toon Mermaids and then this. I'd make the effect of tributing to destroy all weaker a little (such as an if you do, no attack), as the Gods may have been overpowered, but this is slaughter. A bit too overpowered.

Slifer the Toon Dragon: No need for the 2000 DEF and under destruction, as it would be destroyed to even see it. The better of the 3, but the others when not Toons weren't really good. I'd add that you can only Summon these if there weren't any other summons in the same turn (including special summons)

Herald of Oblivion: Hmm... Can't think of much bad for this... Probably not be used much, as it always destroys itself, and is a good way to clear the field... I like it.

Legacy Chronicler: Good for an Exodia deck, and is a bit on the weak side. Seems unusual having a Rock with a higher ATK than its DEF. You're good.

Legacy Legion: This is... well, a bit good, a bit bad. The removing a card is fine, bringing it back is ok, attacking once again is a bit... well, I'm not good at this, so you may ignore this, but it does MAJOR damage, in a cheap-ish way... This and Return from the different dimension woud be lethal, especially as you would then have 5 attacks, and thats only from 3 monsters...

Legacy Guardian: That seems fine, to be honest.

Mausoleum of Ancestry: Good card for your series, but negates Legacy Legion's effect (Remove from play?). I'd change this, or Legacy Legion, as they kind of don't get on...

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • You must offer 3 Tributes to Tribute Summon this card while "Toon World" is on the Field.

Wording implies that it can be Tribute Summoned normally (for two tributes) when Toon World is not on the field.

I like Trauma Center.

GUILT - Kyriaki Queen
    ( 7 Stars / WATER / Fiend / Effect Monster )
    2300 / 2600

Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Kyriaki Egg" token ( * / 0 / 0 / WATER / Fiend ) with the effect "You take no battle damage from a battle involving this card" to your side of the field. While a "Kyriaki Egg" token is on your side of the field, this card cannot be targeted and any time this card would be removed from the field, tribute all "Kyriaki Egg" token(s) on your side of the field instead. Then, Special Summon 1 "GUILT - Kyriaki" for each token tributed from your Graveyard, Hand, or Deck.

GUILT - Kyriaki
    ( 3 Stars / WATER / Fiend / Effect Monster )
    1500 / 1800

FLIP: Inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent.

GUILT - Pempti
    ( 8 Stars / FIRE / Fiend / Effect Monster )
    1000 / 3000

When this card is Summoned, place 10 counters on it. This card cannot be destroyed as long as a counter remains on this card. This card cannot change battle positions except with its own effect. When this defense-position card is attacked, switch it to attack position. When this attack-position card is attacked, remove 1 counter from it and switch it to defense-position after damage calculation. Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects:
    -- Destroy 1 card your opponent controls.
    -- Inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent.
    -- Remove 1 counter from this card. During the next turn, you take no battle damage from a battle involving this card.

GUILT - Bythos
    ( 4 Stars / EARTH / Fiend / Effect Monster )
    800 / 1500

Once per turn, inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each card on the field. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "GUILT - Bythos Core" ( * / 0 / 0 / EARTH / Fiend ) token that can only be destroyed by battle with a monster in the same column as it. If that token is not destroyed on the turn it is Summoned, during the End Phase, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

GUILT - Nous
    ( 4 Stars / WATER / Fiend / Effect Monster )
    0 / 0

When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon as many "GUILT - Nous Tumor" ( * / 400 / 0 / WATER / Fiend ) tokens to your side of the field as possible. If this card is destroyed while you control a "Nous Tumor" token, inflict 700 damage to your opponent for each "Nous Tumor" you control.

GUILT - Sige
    ( 4 Stars / WIND / Fiend / Effect Monster )
    0 / 0

Once per turn, you can flip this card into face-down defense-position. When this card is flipped face-up, switch it to defense-position and Special Summon as many "Sige Clone" (* / 0 / 0 / WIND / Fiend ) tokens with the effect "When this card is destroyed, inflict 400 damage to your opponent." to your side of the field as possible. If this card would be destroyed by battle, return it to your Hand instead.

GUILT Explosion
    Normal Spell
    Destroy 1 "GUILT" monster you control to inflict damage to your opponent equal to 300 x its level.

Metastasize
    Normal Spell
    Destroy 1 token you control to inflict 400 damage to your opponent's life points and Special Summon to either side of the field a number of "Carcinoma" ( * / 0 / 0 / DARK / Fiend ) tokens equal to or less than the number of monsters on the field.

Pempti Small-Core
    Normal Trap
    Special Summon up to 3 "Carcinoma" ( * / 0 / 0 / DARK / Fiend ) tokens to your side of the field.

GUILT Mutagen
    Continuous Trap
    Whenever a token is removed from the field, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

GUILT - Triti
    ( 3 Stars / EARTH / Fiend / Effect Monster )
    0 / 0

If you do not control another "GUILT" card, return this card to your hand. When this card is attacked, Special Summon 1 "Mass Apoptosis" ( **** / ? / 0 / EARTH / Fiend ) token in attack-position and redirect the attack to the token. The token has the same ATK as the attacking monster - 1000. While this card is on the field, life points cannot be paid and cards cannot be removed from the graveyard to activate a card effect.

GUILT - Aletheia
    ( 8 Stars / DARK / Fiend / Effect Monster )
    0 / 4000

This card cannot be destroyed or targeted. While you control another "GUILT" monster, this card cannot be selected as an attack target. When a "GUILT" monster you control is destroyed, switch this card to attack-position. Each time you take battle damage from an attack involving this card, Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "GUILT" monster from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

GUILT - Tetarti
    Continuous Spell
    Once per turn, Special Summon 1 "GUILT Diverticulum" ( ** / 0 / 0 / FIRE ) token to your side of the field. During each of your Standby Phases, inflict damage to your opponent based on the number of "GUILT" tokens you control.
    -- 1: 200 damage.
    -- 2: 500 damage.
    -- 3. 800 damage.
    -- 4. 1200 damage.
    ---5. 1700 damage.

GUILT - Paraskevi
    Continuous Spell

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Bet you all thought I was dead, didn't ya. xD

Herald of Oblivion
    Fairy/Effect
    8 Star/Dark
    2500 Atk / 2200 Def

When your opponent declares an attack while you control no cards, you can send this card in your Hand and your entire Hand to the Graveyard. If you do, destroy 1 card on the Field for each card sent to the Graveyard this way. When this card is Summoned or flipped face-up, remove it from play and destroy all Monsters on the Field. For each card destroyed by this card's effect, inflict 400 Damage to the controller of the destroyed card(s).

Gorz is shunted to the side, anyone? The price of your entire hand is pretty steep for a potential full-field nuke, and it's kind of a double-edged sword since you'd have to bait your opponent into an attack at just the right time to make good use of it. Personally I'd rather be using Gorz as my Emissary of choice. The on-summon effect, however, is great fun considering that it basically turns an end phase Fires of Doomsday into a more expensive copy of Dark Hole with a little burn thrown in for good measure. No special summon restrictions, so that's always good, and it's compatible with both Allure and Trade-in. I like this card.

Legacy Chronicler
    Rock/Effect
    3 Star/Dark
    1200 Atk / 500 Def

FLIP: Draw 1 card for each "Legacy Chronicler" in your Graveyard.

Compatible with Allure, and it has a handy draw effect. I'd certainly run it in threes... if I wanted to run it at all. It reminds me of Dekoichi, but because the start is slow I'm not sure if I want to run it at all just so I can maybe get a two-card for the price of one (or zero, possibly) in. Meh.

Legacy Legion
    Rock/Effect
    4 Star/Dark
    1000 Atk / 600 Def

Increase the Atk of this card by the combined Atk of all "Legacy Legion"s in your Graveyard. When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, you can remove 1 "Legacy Legion" in your Graveyard from play to have this card attack once again in a row. At the End Phase of this turn, all cards removed from play by this effect are returned to the Graveyard.

Okay, that's just a nasty effect. Rock Bombardment FTW! I especially like the fact that this thing can punch its way straight past Stardust Dragon and on to a two-thousand point slaughtering attack when you use it right.

Legacy Guardian
    Rock/Effect
    4 Star/Dark
    1300 Atk / 1900 Def

Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects for each "Legacy Guardian" in your Graveyard:
    *Make all Damage to you from one attack or card effect zero.
    *Negate the destruction of a card you control once.

Alright, again that's a nasty effect. Decent enough defense that nothing short of Botanical Lion or the proverbial "Aces" can get swing over it, and you've got the ability to slow your opponent's ability to deal effective damage to your field down seriously. (DAD doesn't like spending two cards to blow up one.) These monsters make me like Rock Bombardment a lot. Tomato-searchable too, so there's another point.

Mausoleum of Ancestry
    Field Spell

Monsters in the Graveyard can not be removed from play. Each time a Monster is Summoned or Flip Summoned successfully, the controller of that Monster sends 1 Monster with the same name as the summoned Monster from their Deck to the Graveyard.

...You do realize that this is now a Terraforming/Demise of the Land searchable Imperial Iron Wall, right? Plaguespreader Zombie is going to have a field day. The secondary effect can be annoying to Dark Armed Dragon, but it turns Lightsworn into an absolute meat grinder. "I summon Wulf during the end phase- and oh looky, that means I get another one! And I'm already prepared to summon Judgment Dragon! YAY!" I'll have to call possibly broken based on that little factor of abuse.

And the others...

Kyriaki Queen: Kind of wimpy for a level seven, but you can get some serious potential out of the fact that any sort of destruction, bounce, or spin will result in a bunch of medium-sized monsters showing up- and that includes battle.

Kyriaki: Flip effect monster with a little bit of burn and a special summon outlet. Meh, fair enough.

Pempti: Ugh.... and attacking it doesn't remove a counter half the time. This thing is easily protected from attacks with defensive traps, and to make things worse you're getting a constant source of destruction or burn, depending on your needs. Yeah, I call broken.

Toon Dragon of Ra: Oh gods, literally. Um... I call bizarre. The current wording means that summoning this thing with Toon World will result in tributes being increased by one... since there's no actual rule that Toons need Toon World on the field to be summoned. (Rather, the effects of most bigger toons prevent them from being summoned unless you control toon world.) So... why would we summon this thing in combination with Toon World? Also, as it is this thing is basically an invulnerable juggernaught that can't be touched by anything that targets and unless we're stupid enough to play toon world with this thing it's only two tributes which still adds up to a ton of attack points. Broken.

Obelisk the Toon Monster: Broken again, for the same reason. Actually, with four thousand points this thing is a lot worse. Field-nuker is just icing on the cake, not that we'll ever need to activate it.

Slifer: Oh gods, now we've hit max break. Blast any small monster the opponent has away? Attach this to a virtually undestroyable body? Yes, yes please.

And now for something completely different:

Doombat
    Monster/Dark/Winged Beast/Effect/2*
    Atk 700/ Def 1200
    You can special summon this monster from your hand if you control a "Doombat". Increase this monster's Atk by 700 for each "Doombat" you control. By tributing all "Doombats" you control, special summon a dark-attribute monster from your graveyard whose level is less than or equal to the combined levels of all tributed "Doombats".

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Legacy Legion: This is... well, a bit good, a bit bad. The removing a card is fine, bringing it back is ok, attacking once again is a bit... well, I'm not good at this, so you may ignore this, but it does MAJOR damage, in a cheap-ish way... This and Return from the different dimension woud be lethal, especially as you would then have 5 attacks, and thats only from 3 monsters...

Well, to be fair, we could be removing from play and summoning far more dangerous stuff with Return From the Different Dimension already (one Dark Horus/Jinzo/insert-favorite-dark-beatstick-here pitched for Allure of Darkness already results in more muscle on the table since the legions would be reduced to 1000 Atk without any copies of themselves in the yard). Also, the effect only triggers on successful battle destruction, so the big attacks in the multi-attack would have to go through an opposing monster. ;3

But yeah, point taken on the field dissonance. I think I've actually found a way to fix that one, though.

...You do realize that this is now a Terraforming/Demise of the Land searchable Imperial Iron Wall, right? Plaguespreader Zombie is going to have a field day. The secondary effect can be annoying to Dark Armed Dragon, but it turns Lightsworn into an absolute meat grinder. "I summon Wulf during the end phase- and oh looky, that means I get another one! And I'm already prepared to summon Judgment Dragon! YAY!" I'll have to call possibly broken based on that little factor of abuse.

Actually, no I don't. The Mausoleum only protects cards in the graveyard; Plaguespreader and Quillbolt both remove themselves from the field, so no help to be had there. It's more of a both-sided Kycoo-style protection. And if you want to talk abuse, you should be mentioning Zombie Master right about now. ;3

Yeah, going to tweak that.

But first...

Daroach: Ho-hum, stealing one card from your opponent's hand just like that seems a bit...too good. Even if we can't play whatever we swiped, we can still pitch it for Hand Destruction/any given discard cost effect, remove it for Cyber Valley's graveyard recursion effect, or spin it to the top of the deck with Plaguespreader. Yeah, I think this calls for an activation cost of some sort. Interesting effect, though.

Meta-Knight: Aww...come now. No special effect for the one and only Meta-Knight? We both know that's not right. D:

Galactica - Sword of Masters: Limited-target Axe of Despair with a bit of protection. Eh...it could use a bit more 'oomph' if it's going to be justifying the use of Meta-Knight over there. And we all want to use Meta, right? Also, that should be 'when the equipped Monster would be destroyed', since you can prevent something that's already happened.

Meta Teachings: Well, it's a from-the-deck equip, so it's not completely irredeemable, but as already stated: the equip itself could use a bit more in the effect department.

GUILT - Kyriaki Queen: Chump blockers ftw. Now slap Heart of Clear Water on that Kyriaki Egg Token and watch as hilarity ensues. The stats are a bit low, as noted, but it does go one tribute with A Legendary Ocean (in which case it's Summoned Skull size as a monster too) and it will always create a mess of little monsters for your opponent to deal with. Summoning this in the first place is still a chore, though, so fair enough.

GUILT - Kyriaki: Ehh...Stealth Bird trumps this as flip-induced burn goes, really, as does Des Koala, but it swarms with the queen and has passable Atk for that job.

GUILT - Pempti: Yeah, not going to touch that counter-removing effect any time soon. As has already been stated, this is really a huge pain to get rid of by most conventional means, so blowing up one card each turn is a pretty dangerous effect to be sticking on it. Especially since you can Limit Reverse it too. Destruction by Limit Reverse's effect, you say? Not a problem; the counters have that covered too. And it's Trade-In friendly as well.

Yeah, a bit on the broken side.

GUILT - Bythos: Basically, just Special Summon this on the end phase of the turn it is destroyed in most cases. After all, you can easily just summon the token into the same column as the monster that destroyed Bythos, or - unless your opponent has a full field - into an unoccupied column. Handily covered from effect destruction too, so only spin, bounce, and RFG will nail it. A bit on the broken side of things again because of that, all things said. :\

GUILT - Nous: Now with built-in Scapegoat. :D Yep, free chump blockers and burn unless said chump blockers are disposed off before this. And again, handily Limit Reversable; you can detonate it with Limit Reverse's own effect to force the burn on your opponent too. Will be readily abused for summoning Destiny Hero Plasma too and immediately sets up five pieces of viable tribute fodder. Rebalance, please.

GUILT - Sige: Another Scapegoat on legs? And one that self-cycles on battle destruct, no less. Yeah, broken again. Putting this much abusable tribute fodder on the field should not be that easy.

GUILT Explosion: 1200-point burn card, usually, most prominent use being with Nous or Queen to trigger their respective effects.

Metastasize: Tokens not swarming enough for you? Yeah, again, way too many free tokens here.

Pempti Small-Core: Fires of Doomsday not good enough for you either, I see. Yeah, the too-many-tribute-tokens thing has already been covered quite well, I think.

GUILT Mutagen: And now all these chump tokens turn into extra burn too. Combine with Cannon Soldier or even Mass Driver and watch as hilarity ensues. Ehh...nothing horribly wrong with the card itself, but the token swarming is a completely different matter.

GUILT - Triti: So...we want to block our opponent out of LP payment against our burn deck because..? Yeah, I guess eliminating Mezuki/Malicious is nice, but I'd actually prefer those opposing Solemn Judgments played and paid for if I intended to burn the ugly out of my opponent.

GUILT - Aletheia: Ehh...the first effect already says it can't be targeted (card effect or attack) so the second effect is pointless. Supposedly helps with the swarm, but really...what we'd play this for is a Limit-Reversable can't-touch-me wall monster to make The Fool look like a mild annoyance in comparison. There's basically no way to get rid of this thing. Broken.

GUILT - Tetarti: As appealing as a 1700-points per turn burn card is, I think I'd rather take the quicker route of Cannon Soldier and Mutagen.

Doombat: It's Ancient Gear...gone dark, and 2-star, and non-machine, and into something that can actually get big and summon something big. Three 2100-Atk beatsticks just like that? With the ability to recur Ha-Des, Jinzo, and a whole lot of other fine fellows from the yard? Yeeeeah...I think some form of rebalance is in order here.

And yeah...Egyptian Gods are banned from official play for good reasons. Turning them toon does not erase said reasons.

Anywho, revamps:

Legacy Legion
    Rock/Effect
    4 Star/Dark
    1000 Atk / 600 Def

Increase the Atk of this card by the combined Atk of all "Legacy Legion"s in your Graveyard. When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, you can turn 1 "Legacy Legion" in your Graveyard face-down until the end of the turn to have this card attack once again in a row. While face-down, the card(s) turned face-down by this effect can not be checked by either player.

*Face-down legions in the graveyard don't count towards the boosting effect since you can't confirm that they're called 'Legacy Legion' or that they have an Atk value for that matter. Effect conflict problem solved, ;P

Mausoleum of Ancestry
    Field Spell

Monster Cards can not be removed from the Graveyard. When a Monster is Summoned or Flip Summoned successfully, the player who Summoned it sends 1 Monster with the same name as the Summoned Monster from their Deck to the Graveyard.

Legacy Chorus
    Rock/Tuner/Effect
    2 Star/Dark
    700 Atk / 1200 Def

Increase the Level of this card by 1 for each "Legacy Chorus" in your Graveyard. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can select 1 face-up "Legacy" Monster you control to send 1 Monster with the same name as the selected Monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.

Legacy Vindicator
    Rock/Effect
    4 Star/Dark
    1050 Atk / 400 Def

Each time this card destroys a Monster by Battle, inflict 1000 Damage to your opponent for each "Legacy Vindicator" in your Graveyard.

Ancestral Spirits
    Equip Spell

When this card is activated, place 1 Ancestry Counter on it for each Monster with the same name as the equipped Monster that you have in your Graveyard (max.2). Increase the Atk and Def of the equipped Monster by 600 for each Ancestry Counter on this card. When the equipped Monster would be destroyed, remove 1 Ancestry Counter from this card instead. When there are no Ancestry Counters on this card, destroy it.

Last of the Lineage
    Normal Trap

This card can only be activated by selecting 2 Monsters with the same name in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 Monster with the same name as the selected Monsters from your Hand or Deck.

...little by little and bit by bit. These shall do for this time, though. XD

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I had a good review, but I lost it...

Meta-Knight
    DARK, 7*
    Warrior/Effect
    2500 ATK, 1800 DEF
    Effect: If this card was destroyed in battle by "Kirby", "Kirby"'s effect is not activated. Once per turn, by paying 2000 Life Points, you may destroy all monsters your opponent controls, and that are in his/her hand. If you do, you skip your Battle Phase.

Reviews that I am improvising:

First 2 are fine, Alter Ego.

Legacy Chorus: Good Tuner, gets better, destroying more monsters from your deck is a bit... good. Great for the series.

Legacy Vindicator: Damage is too high. 1000 for each? 700 at the most, surely? This, and Double Attack, as well as Legacy Chorus, or Ancestral Spirits...

Ancestral Spirits: This makes Legacy Vindicator MORE annoying... It's slaughter uner the circumstances. Like I said, lower Vindicator's effect, or make this a bit more limited.

Last of the Lineage: Makes the whole deck great. Mix with Exchange of the Spirit (is it called that? The one where you change deck and graveyard around), and this card shines immediately. Again, Vindicator kind of sets the negative tone...

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
    Years
  • Best Card EVER! xD

ChuckNorris.png

Card Text: This card is unaffected by all Spell, Traps and Monster Effects and cannot be destroyed by battle. You can Special Summon this card from your deck or your hand by discarding 1 card from your hand (except this card). When this card destroys a monster in battle, put 1 Roundhouse Kick counter on this card (max. 1) Remove 1 Roundhouse Kick counter from this card, this card can attack the opponent directly.

:D:P

EDIT: Yes I know it's a joke card but...:P

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Legacy Vindicator: Damage is too high. 1000 for each? 700 at the most, surely? This, and Double Attack, as well as Legacy Chorus, or Ancestral Spirits...

Masked_Chopper already hits for 2000 per kill and Inferno hits for 1500 per kill, both without any prior setup. Neither is exactly a game-dominating terror, either. Since the burn is linked to battle destruction and the monster itself is puny, you have to buff it up or weaken the opposition to pull it off, and all of this requires setup as well. I honestly see no balance issues here beyond the fact that it may be a bit on the weak side, once again taking Inferno and Chopper into account.

Meta-Knight: Now, having an effect is all well and good, but...this one is pretty nuts. Wiping the field, fair enough, but the hand too? Umm...yeah, Crush Card is doing enough on that front, thank you. Some kind of middle ground should be found here.

And I call BS on that Chuck Norris card. Chuck Norris can't be summoned; the summon gets Chuck Norrised. =P

Anywho, going off on a tangent here...

The Maiden in Waiting
    Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect
    1 Star/Light
    0 Atk/0 Def

This Attack Position card can not be destroyed.

The Maiden Slighted
    Spellcaster/Effect
    5 Star/Light
    1000 Atk/0 Def

This Attack Position card can not be destroyed. When you receive Battle Damage from a Battle involving a "Girl" or "Maiden" Monster you control, you can tribute that Monster at the end of the Damage Step to Special Summon this card from your Hand. When it is Special Summoned this way, this card gains Atk equal to the amount of Battle Damage you received from that Battle.

The Weeping Maiden

Spellcaster/Effect
    1 Star/Light
    500 Atk/0 Def

This Attack Position card can not be destroyed by Battle. When a Monster battles with this card but does not destroy it, reduce the Atk and Def of that Monster by 1000 at the end of the Damage Step.

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
  • The maiden in waiting: Marshmallon does the same thing, except that it works in defense mode, and only indestructible in battle. A real toss-up, but I'd rather have The Fool out instead. Also, too much like The Unhappy maiden.

The Maiden Slighted: See Maiden in Waiting. A bit specific on the summoning, but since it's a free indestructible, I guess it has to be.

The weeping maiden: This card sounds so evil...and yet one could just blow it up using a lightning vortex or something similar. Plus with all the stat-altering cards we have, 1000 points may not be that much. Somehow this card reminds me of Cats-ear tribe...

Anyway, new card from me.

3-Starred Doodlebug of Finality
    Insect/Effect
    3-star/Dark
    600/900
    FLIP: Destroy all face-up level 3 monsters

Back