• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please help me! ^^;;;;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Hi, I'm sorry if this question might be confusing an what-not, but I'll ask it anyway. When I just registered here I thought that I had entered my correct e-mail address. Than they said that an e-mail was sent there to activate my account. But I realized that I had misspelled my e-mail and corrected it. Only it didn't say I would get my activatino information. Will I still get it on my correct e-mail address or was it sent to the misspelled one? Does that make any sense? ^^;; Thx in advance.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • *Chikorita* said:
    Hi, I'm sorry if this question might be confusing an what-not, but I'll ask it anyway. When I just registered here I thought that I had entered my correct e-mail address. Than they said that an e-mail was sent there to activate my account. But I realized that I had misspelled my e-mail and corrected it. Only it didn't say I would get my activatino information. Will I still get it on my correct e-mail address or was it sent to the misspelled one? Does that make any sense? ^^;; Thx in advance.
    No you won't get the email because the email is wrong. But I will change your usergroup and you can change your email address.

Haru!!

I got Firered!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2004
    If you sent it to the wrong e-mail address someone else will get it.Hopefully they'll delete it.Just go to E-mail and Password on your user cp and edit your e-mail.Hope it helps.^_^

~Haru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Well, I've changed the e-mail address to the correct one now, so does that mean the e-mail will be sent to my correct e-mail address? Sorry if I sound stupid but I had trouble understanding your post. ^^;;;;

Haru!!

I got Firered!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2004
    I don't know if it sends back to you but you could just ask an Admin like Arcanine to resend the activation.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Well okay. I got the e-mail address and I clicked the link it said to click on to activate my account, and I also got my activation number. But when I clicked on the link it said that I was already activated and I checked and I can post everywhere now, and stuff. So am I set then?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • *Chikorita* said:
    Well, I've changed the e-mail address to the correct one now, so does that mean the e-mail will be sent to my correct e-mail address? Sorry if I sound stupid but I had trouble understanding your post. ^^;;;;
    Nope you still won't get it because it sends it to the one when you register. But I changed your user group so you will be able to post like if you did get it and clicked the link.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • *Chikorita* said:

Arcanine will take care of that for you.. and no you wont get it sent to the correct e-mail address, as it has been already sent apon registration.
    *Edit- crap beat me to it RK9
    ~Blade~

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Wrong place to ask that...Ask stuff regarding Pokemon in one of the Pokemon forums.

Back