• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project: Galori

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Really nice work you have! :3 I really like the layouts for the town/routes and the map. The trainers are nicely done, too, though there seems to be some odd pixels on May's legs (in both of them). The fire starters are neat, though the dark lines kinda bug me. Still well-drawn, though. :3

Silver Yutaka

Pokemon Purifier
Years
Really nice work you have! :3 I really like the layouts for the town/routes and the map. The trainers are nicely done, too, though there seems to be some odd pixels on May's legs (in both of them). The fire starters are neat, though the dark lines kinda bug me. Still well-drawn, though. :3
Ya the dark lines sort of bug me to on the fire starter unforunatly i cant figure out how to fix them ^^

Cobalt_Jolteon

Vault 218 Dweller
Years
here's my guy Cobalt (don't have a last name yet)
cobali.png

and here's may's gym trainers

Fan Girl
mayfangirl.png

Fan Boy
mayfanboy.png

Years
Hey, I know I've let you use my Alex sprite. For a Flying type gym, is that right??
2m2xeee.png

Figured I'd post it here for you :D
Just wondering, can you do OW Sprites? Cos I'm no good at OW spriting, so you'll need someone to use my Alex trainer sprite for OWing :)

P.S. Once you're ready to make this into a hack, how about making a hacking team?? P.S Nice sprites btw :) It's all good :D

Silver Yutaka

Pokemon Purifier
Years
Hey, I know I've let you use my Alex sprite. For a Flying type gym, is that right??
2m2xeee.png

Figured I'd post it here for you :D
Just wondering, can you do OW Sprites? Cos I'm no good at OW spriting, so you'll need someone to use my Alex trainer sprite for OWing :)

P.S. Once you're ready to make this into a hack, how about making a hacking team?? P.S Nice sprites btw :) It's all good :D
thank you for posting^^ im not sure if i'll need any movement Ow's because he's a gym leader and won't be moving around much

Back