• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen My Old Chateau Theory.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
  • XxChazxX and I were discussing the Old Chateau, and discovered the Rotom there may have been owned by Charon. So, I came up with a back Story to support this.

Anyway, I think...
    Team Galactic may have came to the Chateau. They knew Charon and his family lived there, in a utopiactic paradise. They also knew Charon was a complete genius. So, they knocked for him one day, while he was playing with his Rotom. The Rotom hid in the TV, so that Team Galactic wouldn't see it.

Then, they asked Charon to join them in world domination. He refused. So, they went around the mansion, killing everyone who lived there: His daughter, Lily and his Butler, Jeeves. Their spirits roam the mansion every now and then. They then found his elder daughter, Gardenia *She still observes the Chateau, waiting for him to come back. Although Charon is based in the Eterna Galactic HQ, which is ironic.* Jupiter had her Skuntank attack, but then, Charon's wife, Bertha, had a Mismagius. It shielded Gardenia and Bertha from harm, but it was also killed by the Skuntank. Its spirit lives in a picture frame on the second floor, peering out with red eyes, summoning Gengar to protect it whenever someone draws near, but only if that person has connections with people from Hoenn or Kanto. Otherwise, they aren't considered a threat.

It also met 3 travelers and a Pikachu one day, and caused a lot of mischief to them.

Anyway, the Skuntank was about to strike again, but then Charon ran downstairs kicked the Skuntank, and then said, "I'll join. Just spare my family, and I'll go with you."

*Here, Chaz interrupted:

Chaz says:
    can ghosts die?

Tim says:
    Shut up!

But Charon still remembers Rotom, and he vows to come back for him, one day. Although, an annoying trainer named Dawn tried catching the Rotom. It escaped, and fled into a secret room in the Galactic HQ.
    On a sub-note, from that day on, the forest became gloomy, and no pokemon was happy.

The end.

Chaz says:
    i lol'd
    I can see that being a movie

Anyway, what do you think of my theory?

*P.S.: Do NOT move this thread. There haven't been any other threads like it, so it shouldn't be moved. (This a thread about a theory of what happened to the old Chateau. The other threads are about the ghosts.)

Last edited:

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    It seems plausible *filler space to reach 25 characters*

Amethyst_^.~

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Wow. That's a great theory. Who's Charon? Forgot ^-^; I loved it when you said that 'Charon ran downstairs and kicked the skuntank'. I can so see this as like a movie or something. That would be fun to watch...

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    let me apologize for my previous post. It was wrong of me to make fun of one of the forum's rules. Plus someone de-rep'd me...So let me start over:

I believe that this senario could play out in a movie dedicated to the life of Charon and his relation to Rotom. Seeing as the Old Cheateu is almost unknown of, the potential for stories to be fabricated on the spot is immense. The Pokemon people could definitely make a good amount of money on a story like this.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    My theory: Wander around and become Phoenix Wright! This doesn't seem plausible... Charon, by what I remember, had a wife...

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Charon ran downstairs kicked the Skuntank

What? Lol. That line kind of takes away the whole professional feeling from it. I doubt they would but that in the game though, although it's completely plausible.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I think it is in the game that Charon owns Rotom. =P Anyways, good story, but Bertha and Charon?! XD

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Bertha and Charon... I call it: ChateauShipping! [shot'd]

Anyway, this is a pretty plausible theory. There seems to be something iffy with the timeline, though - how old was Gardenia when Team Galactic raided their house? Assuming that Cyrus founded the Team, this can't have taken place any earlier than nine or ten years ago. (If he didn't, then the Team would probably not care in the least about Charon's scientific ingenuity.) Also, if I remember correctly, Bertha is a Ground-type Trainer. How come she has a Mismagius lying around?

Assuming this was the E4 Bertha, and not some other random woman. xD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Bertha and Charon... I call it: ChateauShipping! [shot'd]

Anyway, this is a pretty plausible theory. There seems to be something iffy with the timeline, though - how old was Gardenia when Team Galactic raided their house? Assuming that Cyrus founded the Team, this can't have taken place any earlier than nine or ten years ago. (If he didn't, then the Team would probably not care in the least about Charon's scientific ingenuity.) Also, if I remember correctly, Bertha is a Ground-type Trainer. How come she has a Mismagius lying around?

Assuming this was the E4 Bertha, and not some other random woman. xD

Maybe he confused her with Agatha, who was suspected of being her sister.

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
    Years
  • Maybe he confused her with Agatha, who was suspected of being her sister.

HAHA LOL

Everyone seems to be connected to each other nowadays.
    But Charon being Gardenia's father?

Um I'm sure Gardenia mentioned Team Galactic somewhere in her
    text scripts... But, wouldn't Charon have told Gardenia hes going to work for Team
    Galactic so he doesn't get sewed for kicking the skuntank in an E-Rated game?
    Gardenia would have been asking more questions about Charon or Rotom..

I seriously doubt she has any blood connections to Charon, but there is something freaky
    going on between her and that creepy castle...

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • HAHA LOL

Everyone seems to be connected to each other nowadays.
    But Charon being Gardenia's father?

Um I'm sure Gardenia mentioned Team Galactic somewhere in her
    text scripts... But, wouldn't Charon have told Gardenia hes going to work for Team
    Galactic so he doesn't get sewed for kicking the skuntank in an E-Rated game?
    Gardenia would have been asking more questions about Charon or Rotom..

I seriously doubt she has any blood connections to Charon, but there is something freaky
    going on between her and that creepy castle...

Charon probably didn't tell her, because he didn't want to worry the poor lass.

Gardenia stares at the castle *and talks with a stammer* probably because she's remembering what had happened.

And yes, I meant Bertha, since she's like the only old woman in Sinnoh. Agatha WOULD make more sense, but....no.

Back