• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need activity/Apply to be a Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourpokemonforum

Luigi the Webmaster
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Apply to be a Mod

If you want to apply to be a mod, you can. Accepting 3 Mods, 5 Forum Mods, and any member mods.
    To apply to be a mod, fill out this form, then PM or email it to me ( the usernames and email is used so I can sign you up manually. )

Which mod do you want to be?:
    Email:
    Username:
    Do you have a DS?
    If yes, do you play Wi-Fi often?
    Why do you want to become a mod?

dont tlk liek tis evr agin. SAME THING WITH THIS ONE!!!! No shouts and no extra ! ? .ect also, no internet slang. Got it?

If there was a fight, what will you do?

What will you do to improve the site?

Did you read the rules?

What if someone PM you stuff like "FREE XXX! Click Here!". What would you do?

Are you ready to become a mod?

EDIT: Make sure you read the top.

Last edited:
    Years
    Dude you may get an infranction for this, Another thing your desperate for activity and you keep posting trying to recruit members there not going to join. The reason why it's "Advertising" is because for one simple reason you are trying to recruit memers to your site and take them away from poke community. I don't think anyone will sign up an join your site because your desperate plus your name yourpokemonforum that's just begging for members. And your saying if a mod or someone of higher staff locks this your saying you will make another one and another one your spaming the forum and like i said you may get an infranction or worst a ban. So please stop posting this i already reported you to higher staff, don't be surprised when they locked this.

yourpokemonforum

Luigi the Webmaster
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    ALL I NEED IS HELP, NOT MEMBERS TO SIGN UP. THIS CRAZYNESS JUST CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. IM ALSO ACCEPTING MODS, NOT FORCING THEM. GOSH, YOU DONT LISTEN

can you see that???

Years
    sigh..

I told this many times...
    i am not trying to advertise. This is my second time and will be the last. If you think i'm double posting, do not try to disable my account. All I just need is help, i swear to god. I read the rules, "no linking". So lets try this again. If locked, I will find a way to get an answer. I dont need guests or members. The "your pokemon forum" name is made before I even make the forums.
    heres what im trying to say:
    ALL I NEED IS HELP, NOT MEMBERS TO SIGN UP. THIS CRAZYNESS JUST CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. IM ALSO ACCEPTING MODS, NOT FORCING THEM. GOSH, YOU DONT LISTEN.

third time already in one day... crazy... having a bad day

I'm just gonna give you some advice on your forum, Most "forums" will not get popular as of the fact they lack effort. Let's use poke community as an example, this forum has been popular for years now. Forums that are free will not get popular i may be mistaken by this but i have never seen that happen

yourpokemonforum

Luigi the Webmaster
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    well... my forum hoster is free.. my domain is a co.nr and stuff.. anyways this is kinda helping but getting out of control. I will change this topic into applying to be a mod 4 my site.

sorry about the pevious posts. Anyways, i will describe this to the admin as good as I can..

So people who want to apply for a mod, PM it to me or email, not post. okey dokey smokey? :)

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Well, this isn't going nowhere.

If you need staff for your forums, this is not the place to ask, sorry.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back