• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon do you think is the strongest Gen 3 Ledgendary?

What pokemon do you think is the strongest Gen 3 Ledgendary?

• Regirock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regice

• Registeel

• Latios

• Latias

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Groudon

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Electricz

Sevipers number one fan
Years
  • What pokemon do you think is the strongest Gen 3 Ledgendary?

Latias
    Latios
    Groudon
    Kyogre
    Regice
    Registeel
    Regirock
    Rayquaza
    Deoxys
    Jirachi

btw i am going to make up a poll and the strongest gen 3 pokemon will go onto another thread later on with the strongest pokemon of all of the reigons

Last edited:

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • As far as games go, Kyogre or Deoxys. As far as 'real life' goes, I think its supposed to be Rayquaza.

Years
  • Rayquaza is "the" Gen 3 legendary. Maybe Deoxys would have an even shot at beating it, but as I've never seen the two go head-to-head I'll pick the one that's actually IN the games without an event.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Definitely Rayquaza. It's pretty much the leader of all the Third Generation legendaries.

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
  • Why is there no Mewtwo on here?????:(
    Ah well, I guess I'll vote Rayquaza then....

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • I will say Groudon. But I am biased here, as Groudon is my favorite gen 3 legendary-regardless of stats:)

READ THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD STUPID

Why is he stupid? Mewtwo may not be classified as a gen 3 legendary, but dont forget about FR and LG.

Electricz

Sevipers number one fan
    Years
  • I will say Groudon. But I am biased here, as Groudon is my favorite gen 3 legendary-regardless of stats:)

Why is he stupid? Mewtwo may not be classified as a gen 3 legendary, but dont forget about FR and LG.

yah but i aint counting FR/LG cuz its a remake of gen1 so it doesnt count cuz of it is the same pokemon

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • :t382: Kyogre can be downright beastly with Drizzle, Water Spout w/STAB, full HP, Mystic Water/Sp. Atk-boosting item and maxed-out Sp. Atk and Sp. Def... *shudders* Only Rayquaza :t384: or Deoxys Attack Forme :t386: could rival Kyogre, probably. Statwise, though, Kyogre is weaker than those two in terms of attack... But the giant orca can still wreak havoc in battles!

Back