• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
  • Dunno if you'll allow this...

Active: As often as possible, which is usually at least once a day.
    Partner Me: Pikachu (has to be, plz?) Nickname: Dream's Epilogue
    Why: Why? Well, not only because all my favs are Electric-type, but maybe because I AM one?

Years
  • Dunno if you'll allow this...

Active: As often as possible, which is usually at least once a day.
    Partner Me: Pikachu (has to be, plz?) Nickname: Dream's Epilogue
    Why: Why? Well, not only because all my favs are Electric-type, but maybe because I AM one?

All fine except for the password :P

You can not be accepted without this!
    Please re-check the first post! :D

Years
  • Welcome to the club Dream :D

By the way, if people are good with art and would like to draw up something for the group, including Electric Pokemon and the name "Thunder Arena" we would love it :D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • at the moment doubling on pokemon won't be much of a problem but if there is way to many people who have the same pokemon it will be the latest pickers who may have to change

Skip Class

Years
  • I can tell by your avatar ;)

I don't know but more members are joining faster in this group than in my last

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • I really feel like drawing all of our partner Pokemon with their nicknames, if they have any, and Dreams too, and labeling it Thunder Arena Members, but I'm not any good at drawing. XP

Interesting fact about Electric moves; In Generation III, all Electric moves were Cool except for Charge.

Years
  • I really feel like drawing all of our partner Pokemon with their nicknames, if they have any, and Dreams too, and labeling it Thunder Arena Members, but I'm not any good at drawing. XP

Haha, do it! :D
    It would be wonderful to get some members art up! =]

Interesting fact about Electric moves; In Generation III, all Electric moves were Cool except for Charge.

How very interesting! XD
    Thanks for that!

I find charge a waste of time! >.>

Skip Class

Years
  • Once I get back to school which is in two days i'll make a banner a lot like this one

Untitled-4.jpg

It's my other club which hasn't been accepted yet

Skip Class

Years
  • Oh...oh wait...

Um...yeah, this club is bye-bye in ten days...heh heh...crap...

Nope, I realized the same thing in my other group. It's Social Groups not clubs like this one - http://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php <---- These are social group

Thats why I was able to make this club two days ago. But if it does get deleted, I'll just remake it

That's a nice banner Zappy! I'll join that, too. Which Pokemon will be on this club's banner?

Alright, Alin(My nickname for you, yay!). I'll start working on it. =3

At the moment i'm not sure. I have to work on it on the school computer because it has photoshop on it at my mac doesn't. It goes the same for my other 2 computers

OMG There's already a fire club i just found out, - They didn't state that well enough!!

Last edited:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Hey, uh, I have one teensy request.

Can you edit my place on the roster, to point out that that's me, and NOT my partner?

I understand if you don't want it, it's your club, it's just...I'm lazy, and I don't wanna waste any volts on someone who comes along and doesn't get it later down the line.

Maybe if you jsut added (himself) next to the second name, or better yet, replaced the second name with it? Please?

Skip Class

Years
  • I'll be working on that, After all I haven't finished working on the front page

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Cool, thanks.

I don't have any experience with art, but I DO consider myself a writer, so if I can help in any way...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back