• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What makes you laugh the most about PC?

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    Everyone that answers questions and then takes peoples opinion about their answer too seriously. Hell, anyone that takes anything too seriously over the internet. It's just amusing to watch people freak out and try to be a badass when you know most of the time in person, they would never dare say such things.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    People who say my signature is offensive or disquisting.
    People who try to bug me but just make them look stupid.
    People who abuse reputation.
    People who speak their mind. (ILY ALINTHEA) I probably spelled that wrong.
    People who take things too seriously.

X3~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    All these random polls

Kidding, love the randomness.

This post It cracked me up XD And of course, the post the guy quoted in his post.

Some of the blog entries are pretty funny, too.

Oh, and I like when the staff mess around with usernames. Like what Audy did with yaoi. naoi.'s username XD

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    This could range from... anything really, people... new posts, idk. Whatever you choose to say XD;

For me... when PC used to have it, fatal errors. GOD THEY WERE HILARIOUS. Because... fatal... and y'know... PC didn't die... Yeah I'm weird with things I find funny, I accept that. :3

does you count. please tell me laughing at you counts

The MSN chats with members from PC, good times.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    The stupid reputation thing (which is why I disabled it)
    and the lacking server which sometimes would make you post more than once and Mods would get mad when its not your fault, its the website's fault lol

:t354:TG

Back