• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gang Pika Has Challenged you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GangPika

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    Hello forum members of pokecommunity, we are a gang of professional mercenaries. It has come to my attention from one of my inside sources that the pokecommunity Forums is full of weak competitive battlers with no credibility. I am messaging as many pokecommunity members as possible. If this challenge is not accept we, The Gang Pika, will expose and reveal to the rest of the Pokemon Community about how pathetic and worthless the pokecommunity is as a whole. The challenge will be issued on Shoddy, TeamUber server.

This challenge will truly test the worth of the pokecommunity forum and our gang will look forward to your response.

People we've defeated:
    Joltice
    Nick Fudos
    Greg
    Dark Azelf

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    lol. lol again.

It has come to my attention from one of my inside sources that the pokecommunity Forums is full of weak competitive battlers with no credibility.
    Hmmm you sure about that?

PikaWreckor

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    yes we are very sure that this forums is full of weak competitive battlers.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    why dont chu all just stfu, the Gang Pika can dominate you all and you know it, you just afraid

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • to be honest shoddy that great.real fans actually,and ill put this in bold,Play the games.yeah you herd me we actually play the games.

Years
  • Shoddy is probably used by them because it's easier to organise battles in such a short amount of time. They probably have the games, in fairness to them.

PikaWreckor

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    haha if there were good battlers here then how come no one here has the guts to actually accept this challenge?

pitofice

Power
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Oh, so I guess you don't want the Gang Pika to dominate you on Shoddy?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    Wow some wimps who can operate a DS but can barley operate a computer, must be mentally retarded

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • because your probally your some prepubescent teenager who is being cocky(excuse my wording)
    knitting>shoddy
    and no one is gonna take a challenge from a person with no posts no rep no sig and definetly not a person who joined today
    Am i right boys(and girls)?

PikaWreckor

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Guess no one here wants to actually take us on. Guess no one here dares to challenge us.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • OK, as a sensible member of Pokecommunity, I am about....76% percent sure this thread should be locked. I'll let a mod know.

BTW, I honestly don't care what Shoddy thinks. I hate Shoddy. >[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back