• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gang Pika Has Challenged you

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikamaster

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    we should be friends psycho,oh and instead of a team just make it 1 lvl 1 magikarp

HAHA! man thats funny. never saw that curveball coming. a lvl 1 pokemon thats not only lvl 1 but is also the weakest in the game! Damn thats original. But really are you gonna just wuss out and do something dumb like that or do you have the spine to actually try and prove yourself? Seems like you take the first option.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    link me to shoddy and i will kick ur asses! yeah thats right a beginner too!

pikamaster

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    OMG YES!!!! we can splash them to death! hahaha

THATS EVEN FUNNIER! Really where do you guys come up with this stuff?

link me to shoddy and i will kick ur asses! yeah thats right a beginner too!

yeah clearly you are a beginner. You've gotta download shoddy and create a team. ever heard of google? that's where you'd start.

Last edited:

pikamaster

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    1. id hardly call you a gang(more like a bunch of imature kids)
    2. like im scared of you
    3. shoddy is bs

1. Were not immature kids, infact you dont know a thing about who we are IRL.
    2. You're not s'posed to be scared of us, but it appears you are. You seem extremely scared of fighting anyone.
    3. Shoddy isnt bs, infact, I doubt you've ever even given it a try. You're just jumpin on a bandwagon with all your other Internet freinds here on Pokecommunity and saying whatever it is they say to get accepted.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    yeah clearly you are a beginner. You've gotta download shoddy and create a team. ever heard of google? that's where you'd start.

yeah i come from a foreign island that has never heard of google. I prefer a direct link rather than wasting time google searching something i will never use after this

PikaWreckor

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    ok lets not argue now just wait until someone is brave enough to accept our challenge

pitofice

Power
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    yeah i come from a foreign island that has never heard of google. I prefer a direct link rather than wasting time google searching something i will never use after this
    Well, it is the first link that comes up, just to point it out

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    what does it look like I am doing? Just link me to shoddy so i can pwn you all and end this!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back