• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolteon.'s trade thread.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
Years
  • Druid- go to the basement of a pokemon center, and get a pal pad. (Once you walk down there some woman gives you one.)

Go to your key items, click pal pad, and then ____'s friend code.

Mecha: Do you want 2 of each G/S starter or something else?

This is for personal reference.
    Genetics: Solrock for Mudkip.
    MechaTricksters: Jigglypuff, Qwilfish, Snubbull, Burmy, Shuppet, Meowth, Skitty, Venonat for Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita,

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • So, you just want those 3 pokemons? cause I don't know what I'll add in for the remaining 5. xD

Mecha- nevermind, I don't need burmy anymore. D:

Last edited:

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • I have a Lotad, and also an Adamant Meowth with a 31 IV in attack. Can I have a Totodile and maybe a Cyndaquil?

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • D: You'll have to wait until after I finish the other requests. And I think I'm going to be done after this until Monday. I'm going to my aunt's house. Don't know if there will be wifi there

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • Mecha- o_o I was talking to Roy.
    I'm working on yours right now. I got a cyndaquil. need to get Chikorita, Totodile, Torchic, and Squirtle.

Haha. You sure you don't wanna name 2 more pokemons? I'll just give you random ones. xD

---
    Okay, I've got Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Totodile, and Torchic ready.

Last edited:

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
    Years
  • Mecha- o_o I was talking to Roy.
    I'm working on yours right now. I got a cyndaquil. need to get Chikorita, Totodile, Torchic, and Squirtle.

Haha. You sure you don't wanna name 2 more pokemons? I'll just give you random ones. xD

---
    Okay, I've got Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Totodile, and Torchic ready.
    ooooooooooooh ok make the other junk pokemon or magikarp

Back