• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolteon.'s trade thread.

jaipr

PkMn Breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    I would give you an Omanyte egg and a Lapras egg for a Squirtle.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    I'll give you 2 squirtle eggs instead? Or do you want the squirtle itself?

I'll PM you in a bit when I'm ready. I hatched a squirtle BTW, I'll just give you one of my other squirtles too.

Last edited:

jaipr

PkMn Breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Alright, thanks. I need to go off now so just go on in around 20-25 minutes, register my fc. Btw if you need my name to register FC it is Jai.

Last edited:

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    I'll give you Gligar, Dunsparce, Bagon, Trapinch and Misdreavous for
    Charmander, Larvitar, Eevee, Torchic and Combee.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    I have to go to the dentist in a bit. My internet went down, sorry.

Jimmyray- sure.
    Jayden- How about a bagon for an aerodactyl instead of the egg? (Or bagon for the egg is still fine if you don't mind. It'll be easier to train for me.

JaydenTheDragonTamer

RPG Fanatic.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2022
    A level 1 sounds good :P:D

could ya pm when your ready?

it saves me havin to go back and fourth to this thread @_@

Last edited:

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    SIghs. After dinner, I gotta go to Costco which is a 15 minute trip there and back.
    And probably half an hour or an hour in the store. If no one is online, (and offered to trade) then you could go ahead and IM me on AIM/MSN (Or I'll check if you're online and message you.)
    -gets to hatching eggs.- I'll hatch your feebas just because i've got the time. xD

Fagalicious_Kenzie

Won't be on for awhile. D:
    Years
    SIghs. After dinner, I gotta go to Costco which is a 15 minute trip there and back.
    And probably half an hour or an hour in the store. If no one is online, (and offered to trade) then you could go ahead and IM me on AIM/MSN (Or I'll check if you're online and message you.)
    -gets to hatching eggs.- I'll hatch your feebas just because i've got the time. xD

Ok. lmao. d: I would be fine with just an egg, but if you insist. xD; I'll be online for another hour and 20 minutes If you aren't back by than, we'll trade tomorrow. ^^

Back