• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Restarting the Pair Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Toothache said:
    Well, you can speak to people over PM, you know. The pairup thread is not the only place for chatting to new people. :-)
    I don't really know, but without the list, I foresee that unprepared people will be soon getting irritating, unwanted messages from people asking them to pair up with them.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Thats a very good idea... I agree compeltely with Aunt Puri and Togepi...
    Well... Who will start it? Or is it already started?

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    It will be started by Togepi4eva. She brought up the idea first. Let's wait for her to be online soon.
    Castrainer said:
    Thats a very good idea... I agree compeltely with Aunt Puri and Togepi...
    Well... Who will start it? Or is it already started?
    Since when did I became an aunty? XD

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Purin said:
    It will be started by Togepi4eva. She brought up the idea first. Let's wait for her to be online soon.

Since when did I became an aunty? XD

Okay XD

Since when ya paired up with Uncle Fixi XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Purin said:
    Oh ya, I forgot that's his nick ^^;;
    So now I've got three nicknames: Aunt Puri, Pudding and Purin XD

Purin (Jigglypuff) Pudin? Sounds yummy~ >=d XD

Taki said:
    Castyyyyy!!! Can we be twins? Lol, I know, it's not on topic, but can we? XD

XD
    Im already "twined" ^^;

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    Lol, I know, but we can be triplets adn we could ask PIKA2 if you want XD

Edit: Back to topic... Why don't you do the updating tomorrow since today there is DF's wedding? XD

Last edited:

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    Im for the restarting of the thread...the other has alot of posts...people dont care to go through all that reading.

But I find that the unpaired list is a nessity needed to help the paired list. Cause if they see someone on the unpaired list than they might PM that person to see if it may worked to be paired. But I guess yall already have everything planned out so dont mind me.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hi pichugirl! Do ya know yar post was competely useless? XD

Taki said:
    Lol, I know, but we can be triplets adn we could ask PIKA2 if you want XD

Dont know really... I'll have to wait till Jeremy gets online...

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don't think it needs a sticky, it's just another thread more or less. Same could be said about DCC I s'pose, but eh. @@;

I'm for getting rid of the unpaired list. How often did someone practically use it? Not very much right? How many people just got on the list and made no effort to contact someone else on the list? Almost all of them.

So I think pairing should be done on a case-by-case thing. If someone comes in asking to be paired, work with them. That'd help it from *ahem* going roleplay and off-topic, and would get rid of that daunting useless list.
    I also think the king/queen/whatever stuff is a little needless, only one that really would be different would be married couples or something.

--Just ideas.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    If there's no unpaired list then people won't know what other people want to pair up. And helping people makes the person they're helping lazy. I agree the gods, royalty, and stuff like that aren't really necessary but I think they were added for fun. And since it's always on the first page of threads, it doesn't really need to be stickied. Same with DCC.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    But 99% they don't know the people on the list and don't want to pair with them anyways. Pairing is supposed to be about pairing up with people you're already friends or girl/boyfriends with, more than just name matching no? @_@;

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    a new thread seems lik a good idea and lik zapchu said the males list is long >> and lik kairi yea the *queen/king/mistress* stuff is worthless I don't really get it either XD but whatever the desicon is I'm okay with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back