• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey People ;)

Obedience

First Light.
Years
  • Hey ;) I'm new here? I guess XD I've been lurking for like... ages? Know the rulebook off by heart and plucked up the courage to post. ( at last ) I hope you like me. :D

Feel free to message me. ;)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, David. I'm glad you finally joined, have fun read the rules and whatnot.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    o.o

o.o

A newbie knowing the rules... off by heart? You're welcome aboard this ship anyday! But I've gotta warn you, you should take a look at the FAQ too, just in case someone feels like pushing you off the plank!

No, seriously, welcome to the forum. Have a good stay!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Glad you finally summed up the gull to make yourself an account, my friend. Maybe now you can participate in all that excitement you've been stalking watching. BD

Hope this is just the first of many posts we'll be seeing from you.

Welcome aboard the crazy train. o/

Obedience

First Light.
    Years
  • Glad you finally summed up the gull to make yourself an account, my friend. Maybe now you can participate in all that excitement you've been stalking watching. BD

Hope this is just the first of many posts we'll be seeing from you.

Welcome aboard the crazy train. o/

My secret is out! :O To the batmobile!

Back