• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Hectic~ The Barry/Jun Fanclub!

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
  • Not at all, it's just I didn't know it needed it. All the other FC's I'm in didn't have application forms, lol.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Well, it's standard procedure in all of the fanclubs I'm a member of (three, two of them run by me XD) It just helps make sure people read the first post.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Which of Jun's Pokemon is your favourite, and why?

...That'd have to be... be... (What was its name again...?)
    Empoleon. Because it's Water/Steel. It resists 11 types and is immune to Poison. How many elemental types are there? 17, not including ??? type. How many does it resist and immune to in total? 12.

Now THAT'S what I call epic win.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Which of Jun's Pokemon is your favourite, and why?

Well let's see, Jun's Pokemon include:

Empoleon

Staraptor

Roserade

Heracross

Though I guess after the Pokemon Ping Pong Episode I figured Empoleon was my favorite​

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I think my favorite is Empoleon, because it had the best developed personality and the ping-pong episode just sealed it. :D

Back