• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Hidden Ties, storyline

Simple question, how's the storyline so far?

• Fantastic! You're doing a great job!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Good, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Mediocre, definitely needs a little work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful. You deserve to be lynched for this revolting piece of garbage.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Okay, so this is a storyline for the hack I'm creating, Hidden Ties, that grew into something of a fanfic. I broke the word limit on my hack thread, so I'm posting the storyline on its own here. It's my belief that a hack without a good storyline is...well...absolute crud, so I tried to make an engaging plot. I'd appreciate any comments you all have, and if you'd like to see the thread for the hack itself, just click the banner in my signature.

Now, without further ado, Pokemon: Hidden Ties.

Prologue:
    Spoiler:

Chapters 1-6
    Spoiler:

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Thanks! It's taking me awhile to get chapter seven done, because I'm devoting most of my time to the hack itself :\
    I'll try to get it finished by this week though.

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Well, it's a bit late, but here's chapter seven. Thanks for your patience!

Chapters 7-?
    Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Firstly, that post there is against the fanfic rules - reviews need to actually say somthing specific on the story besides 'I liked it' or 'amazing' - what did you like, and why? What could be improved, and why? Any mistakes? Etc, etc.

Secondly, this thread is about eleven months old. =/ Don't bump old threads, please. Going to close then (trebornosliw, in the off-chance you wish to continue, PM me or Astinus to reopen this thread).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back