• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gamepro's Trade Bizarre!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    Welcome everybody who took the time to stop by and have a look! Im relatively new to this whole side of the pokemon community but i know pretty well what im doing :P Take a look and be respectful!

All the usuall rules apply
    1. No Spamming
    2. No Flaming
    3. Be Patient -
    There may be sometimes where i can not trade but i will be online Only on weekends. Sorry guys, term paper.
    4. I will clone normal non-shiny pokemon ONLY. Im sorry but i feel that shiny pokemon are a sweet treat that souldnt be spoiled. Same goes for legendary pokemon and Events once i collect some.
    5. Pokemon marked (not for redistribute) means i would like you to keep them for yourself or give them back so i may add them to my thread again. Please feel free to ask if you have a reason to redistribute and I may be nice. If i come across any without permission you will be put on the "black list"!
    6. Be friendly! i might just give you a freebie :)

Shiny: (<---- Not for redistribute)
    Spoiler:

None-shiny coming soon!!!

Non-Shiny
    Spoiler:

Looking For:

Latias (Shiny): Modest/ Levitate
    Surf, Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Trick

Umbreon: Careful/ Synchronize [thanks to SUTANRII]

Espeon: Timid/ Synchronize

Any Event pokemon

Flying [Thanks to JFK] or surfing Pikachu!

Put in an offer!

Trades to finish:
    Spoiler:

My friend-code is in my sig (HG) I wont be able to trade all the time so ask.

New IDEA!!!!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

SUTANRII

The New Guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2010
    I have a Female Level 36 Gentle Umbreon w/ Synchronize and I'd throw in a Latios Level 35 Untouched Adamant Nature (And even a level 61 Ninjask (Stats HP 173/Attack 145/ Defense 80 / Sp. Attack 94/ Sp. Def 79/ Speed 240)
    for the Shiny Charizard Level 37.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    I have a Female Level 36 Gentle Umbreon w/ Synchronize and I'd throw in a Latios Level 35 Untouched Adamant Nature (And even a level 61 Ninjask (Stats HP 173/Attack 145/ Defense 80 / Sp. Attack 94/ Sp. Def 79/ Speed 240)
    for the Shiny Charizard Level 37.

done deal. can u get on now?

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    I have a Surfing Pika.... but all you're trading are shinies and im sure you wont accept a shiny for a surfing pika :P

So can you trade anything else besides shinies?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    @BabyPanda
    i dont atm...but i plan to acquire some and put them for trade. I have legendary pokes (this thread is still evolving) If your interested i got a shaymen, darkrei and arceus trading wifi idk if they are legit or if they are from say like the movie 12 arceus if your interested.

@Air Pichu
    I would be happy to trade a shiny for it! its badass :P haha if you pick one ill see what i can do. i will however try to have at least a list of my normal pokes if not more details, like stats, natures, etc.
    Also i have the power items i will be willing to include one in trade if you would like.

@everyone!
    I will try to have a list of non-shiny and legendary up by sunday afternoon. Legendarys are first come first serve so be quick! (thinking about making my shiny pokes that way too to make them more exclusive...thoughts?)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    @dabadestalbo690
    yes i do. cant trade till sunday though, left my ds in my moms car and they went to new york to visit g-ma...

AK99

Diamond Pro (Nah, not really)
    Years
    I am interested in ur arceus, i will offer for it a lvl 100 mewtwo, a UT lvl 30 mew and 1 of the legendary birds or either latias or latios

I wont be able to trade till tomoz but PM me if ur interested or not

cheers

AK99

name;ANEESH
    fc;4769 8989 6995

(soz for disturbing you early in the morning, i live in the UK and it it is 08.40 here and 3am where you are!!!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    Sorry for people i have trades lined up with! i will be free on friday to get to you guys! i apologize school is hectic...

Broc

Syndicate Boss
    Years
    Ninjask lvl.61
    Metagross lvl. 72
    Salamance lvl. 72 (caught off of lance if anyone wants it)
    Im intrested in these 3. What would you want off my trade link below?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    i have a japanese flying pikachu.

for your pidgeot?

this one?
    Pigeot lvl. 38 (modest)
    hp 121/ atk 62/ def 67/ Sp.atk 66/ Sp.def 68/ spd 76
    fly
    agility
    wing attack
    quick attack

can you get on now?

Katarn

EV Trainer / Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Is your Scizor EV trained? If so Nature/Spread/Moveset.

Back