• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Picky aren't we; just because of one little sound box~

I'm not much of an animated signature fan, as they get annoying after a while (no matter how awesome they are.) Also the broken images definitely don't make your signature look good.

4/10

Years
  • i give it a 7/10, pretty cool image.

5/10. Every sprite has a different url which leads me to believe that you just simply Googled them and just left it at that. Using sprites in a signature isn't all that creative anyway unless you do it right, which isn't the case here. The Kingdra doesn't have a transparent background like the others which just emphasizes the point that not much effort went into this. Dull-ish quote under the sig doesn't help things.

Then again, there's not much clutter and it isn't all that intrusive, so yeah.

Awww...thanx 4 the good critiqueing tho. i did actually google all of these images. i put effort into them tho, im on a wii, so i had to write down & type all those URL's exactly. dont know what's wrong with the kingdra pic, i was just gonna get on my computer, paste it to Paint, & turn the background white, but i never did. i really wanted moving sprites, do u no where i could find some? o & the quote, i thought it was pretty cool...thanx anyway tho:)

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • The wolf/fox thingy in the mid's (kinda) low on quality. Other wise, it's kinda okay.

7//10

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • Cool effects, nice vibrant colours, some guy dual wielding some cool looking firearms dressed in futuristic armour. 9/10
    also, that's a wolf in Okami Chi's avatar.

derozio

Years
  • Banner's okay. Your name in the banner could've been a bit smaller than that, though. xD;

Also, it would've been better if the sig was centralized.

7.5//10

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • I always like your CSS with Haseo. I just wish I knew how to use CSS because then I would make a new Balmung or Okami signature. 10/10 by the way.

Years
  • 3/10. That SoulSilver logo looks to be in poor quality for some reason. Also, did you know that 90% of statistics are made up on the spot? The fact that the text takes up more than half of the width of the screen while the rest of the signature is less than half that width gives it the vibe that it is cluttered. Using Pokemon sprites in a signature isn't all that creative unless you do it right, which isn't the case here. Animation in signatures, in my opinion, is fine if you keep in minimal, but when you have 4 going on at once, which is your case here, it really isn't all that pleasing and more of a nuisance.

derozio

Years
  • Unorganized. Well, it's too messy for my liking. Maybe you should try and put a banner there instead of those lati@s. That would certainly make it more interesting. Also, too much text. Try and lessen it a bit.

3//10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back