• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CoolWebSearch

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
  • CoolWebSearch is this SpyWare type thing that has decided to infect my computer. It's so annoying. It keeps chaning my homepage , and everytime I go on IE, it goes on this search homepage, and this pop-up pops up, saying my computer is infected with Spy-Ware. I'm using my Ad-Aware program constantly, and I'm trying to find other free spyware removal programs. Can anyone help, please?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Sawah said:
    omg my computer is teh so slow cause i installed teh bonzi buddy!
    Okay, this should be common sense. Keep your computer clean of spyware.
    Ad Aware and Spybot: S&D are both available, for free. No holy wars over which is better, just get them both and run them regularly.
    Simple?

Spybot should get it…but if it doesn't, from my like 45 seconds of research, this should

http://www.intermute.com/spysubtract/cwshredder_download.html

Even still, you should have Spybot for the future.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Thanks Ab. I'll try them. FOr right now, I'm using mSN Explorer instead of IE, so I don't have to deal. Hopefully, I won't have to for long.

Back