• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lions temp trading ... place (Giveaway)

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
    Editing, will take a while:(

Giveaway:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    I have a occa berry, chople berry, payapa berry, and a chilian berry

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I have at least one of every berry you're looking for :P there's a few I'm looking for, but they're either rare or from event Pokémon, specifically numbers 54-64, do you know if you have any of them?

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
    I have at least one of every berry you're looking for :P there's a few I'm looking for, but they're either rare or from event Pokémon, specifically numbers 54-64, do you know if you have any of them?
    :( everyone is asking me for things I dont have :( still ill see if I have any :D

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years

:( everyone is asking me for things I dont have :( still ill see if I have any :D
    So, wait, you don't have four million dollars that can be delivered to me in a solid gold tub?

No worries if you don't (have the berries), I'll see if there are gaps in my Pokédex you can help fill.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    I recommend Lion we have traded a few times and Lion has always been very honest and fast.

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
    i can give you:
    poison jab
    1 star piece
    4 occa
    4 shuca
    8 coba
    6 papaya
    1 charti
    and 1 chilan berry.