• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: What are the requirements?

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Hi I just need to know the requirements for posting in the progressing hacks forum mainly if i need screenshots when i post it is the big one that I'm not sure of...

Thanks,
    ~PatJamma

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Hi I just need to know the requirements for posting in the progressing hacks forum mainly if i need screenshots when i post it is the big one that I'm not sure of...

Thanks,
    ~PatJamma

You must first obtain all eight gym badges from various leaders across Kanto to gain access to Indigo Plateau. However, before that, you must traverse the treacherous paths of Victory Road. If you accomplish this, you must challenge the Elite Four, and eventually, the Champion. If you are victorious, and have completed your Pokedex, you may post in the progressing hacks forum.

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    You must first obtain all eight gym badges from various leaders across Kanto to gain access to Indigo Plateau. However, before that, you must traverse the treacherous paths of Victory Road. If you accomplish this, you must challenge the Elite Four, and eventually, the Champion. If you are victorious, and have completely your Pokedex, you may post in the progressing hacks forum.

haha what an amazing post.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    You must first obtain all eight gym badges from various leaders across Kanto to gain access to Indigo Plateau. However, before that, you must traverse the treacherous paths of Victory Road. If you accomplish this, you must challenge the Elite Four, and eventually, the Champion. If you are victorious, and have completed your Pokedex, you may post in the progressing hacks forum.

Well, screw the rules, you heard it from an admin first-hand. This is the truth.

Back