• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nuzlocke Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well after I took out Roark I headed to Floaroma, almost lost my newly evolved Luxio to a critical. As I got to the windworks I found a shellos and decided to box my prinplup that had a horrible nature and use him instead. After some grinding my Staravia (Vel) sweeped the wind works. I then made it through the unusually easy Eterna Forest (due to your teammate always healing you) and found a meditite on the otherside of Eterna City and spent a while grinding him up to speed. I'll challenge the gym leader tomorrow. I might start a Heart Gold Nuzlocke as well as this is pretty addicting:P

My Team

Staravia (Vel) Lv.21
    Luxio (Xur) Lv.20
    Shellos (Bogi) Lv.19
    Meditite (Medevil) Lv.17

P.S. How do I post my Pokemons sprites, does the site have a feature that does it or do I have to copy pates pictures on to my post?

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    . ______________.
    . "Rorark And Roll!" .

Nuzrick had enough with this city. With all the time that had been wasted between then and now, he could have gotten to the first Gym and back. He marched through Route 203, almost making it to the cave undetected when:

THUD!

"Hey, Lucas! Long time no see- Huh? what? You're not-"

That weird blond kid from Lake Valor had crashed into Nuzrick, nearly knocking him down!

The kid was spouting out in a run-on sentence at a faster rate then Nuzrick could comprehend, and before he could get a hold of what's going on, the blondie threw a Pokéball onto the ground. Out came a Starly, chirping equally as annoying as it's trainer.

"Yo, kid! You remind me of my best friend! I'm in a hurry to get to Oreburgh City and beat the Gym Leader there, but first, I need to see if my team can measure up!"

Nuzrick let loose a heavy sigh. At this rate, he'll never get to his destination.

*Cue Rival theme followed by insane Barry Dance!*

----
    VS.
    ----

STARLY used Quick Attack!

███████████
    Twig Tyro LVL.12♂

Twig Tyro responded with a Tackle, taking a huge chunk out of the Starly's HP.

███░░░░░░░░░
    STARLY LVL.7

The Starly attempted to strike again, but it did minimal damage to Tyro, and he quickly finished it off.

░░░░░KO░░░░░
    STARLY LVL.7

Next up, blondie sent out a Chimchar. Uh oh. If that trainer is half more intelligent then he displayed thus far, Tyro is in for a huge bundle of trouble...

░░░░░KO░░░░░
    CHIMCHAR LVL.9

But he was not. A weakly breathing, barely alive Chimchar fell onto the ground, it's flame smoldering.

____

"Woah...You...You're out there. I'm going to train harder, so some day, I can be the best trainer ever, and to help me do that, you're becoming my new rival! By the way, my name is Barry, and don't you forget it!"

And with that awkward statement, Barry went off into Mt. Coronet cave.

Nuzrick shrugged, and made it towards the cave, when suddenly!

Wild STARLY appea-

*click*

Rockstar was caught!

Nuzrick stumbled through the cave, easily defeating any trainer in his wake. A hiker had given him an HM earlier, which he put into his pack without a second though. Further walking led to the capture of a Geodude, which Nuzrick gazed upon and simply called "Football."

Now, with two new Party Members in fold, he hurried out of the cave, and into the Gym! Unfortunately, the only person there was Barry, who gloated over his victory shortly before taking off "To get a bicycle!"

After a bit of investigation, Nuzrick found some nerd claiming to be gym leader, wallowing inside the bottom of a coal mine (and on the way captured a female geodude from which he we likely never use).

"OK, stand back and watch this! Using the hidden move Rock Smash, a boulder blocking your way... "

Nuzrick stood, unamused as the boulder crumbled to pieces.

"Look, I already know how Rock Smash works kid, now get back to your gym so I can battle you!"

Roark crossed his arms and grinned.

"In a rush huh? Well lets see how tough you really are! Meet me at my gym when you're ready."

A few minutes later, the two were at the gym, face to face.

"Welcome! This is the Oreburgh Pok
    émon gym! I'm but one trainer who decided to walk proudly with Rock-Type Pokémon! As the gym leader, I need to see your potential as a trainer. And, I'll need to see the toughness of the Pokémon that battle with you!"

__
    Vs.
    __

Roark sent out a Geodude. The small rock monster set a wave of Stealth Rocks up at Twig Tyro, but they didn't have any apparent affect, and Tyro slashed at the boulder thing with Razor Leaf, which then rolled onto the ground, KOed.

░░░░░KO░░░░░
    GEODUDE LVL.12

Roark then sent out an Onix.

"Iwaaaaaark!"

The massive rock snake lifted it's tail high, ready to crush Twig Tyro under it's huge girth, but Tyro reacted first.

Twig Tyro used Abosrb!

░░░░░KO░░░░░
    ONIX LVL.12

Roark was starting to sweat.

"Think you can take down the next Pokémon like you did earlier?"

██████░░░░░░
    CRANIDOS LVL.14

An angry dinosaur monster was glaring at Twig. Twig Tyro launched some Razor Leaves at the fiend, but it struck him first!

SMAAASH!

Twig Tyro was smashed against the wall. A red fluid was trickling down the side of his mouth.

Rorak gasped, shocked at what just happened. Tyro fell onto the ground breathing heavily. He was still alive, but that attack had taken a huge chunk of his health out.

████
    ░░░░░░
    Twig Tyro Lvl.15

Twig Tyro managed to fire off another set of Razor Leaves, and this time, they hit, causing Cranidos to collapse.

░░░░░KO░░░░░
    CRANIDOS LVL.14

*Dudududun!*

█████░░░░░░
    Twig Tyro Lvl.16

____

"W-what? That can't be! My buffed-up Pokémon!"

Nuzrick took the Coal badge without a word. As he was walking out of the gym, Roark went up to him.

"Wait! Is your Pok
    émon going to be okay? I didn't mean to hurt it the way I did earlier!

Nuzrick stared him down.

"In this challenge, my Pok
    émon risk much more then you would ever expect. Take good care of your own, and spend your time with them wisely. You'll never know when something might happen to them."

Nuzrick revealed his vest. There were 16 badges pinned to it. He added the Coal Badge to the set.

He briefly went up to the plaque at the front door and scratched his name on:

Madeline
    Barry
    Nuzrick

Nuzrick pulled out a map he had bought from the local Pok
    éMart. His next destination appeared to be a place called Eterna City. He put the map down and headed out. While walking inside the cave, he stumbled across something on the ground!

Claw Fossil* added to inventory.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Gulpin had made it to Jubilife, but where was Rick? Gulpin looked around, before he bumped into a large, bumbling clown.

"Hey there little fella! Did you know that you can hold a single item?"

The clown was content at blocking his path from going into a tall building. Gulpin was enraged at such boldness, and reacted in the only way he was taught to.

Kingpin used Bullet Seed!

After devouring the evidence, Gulpin went into the building. There was nothing of interest inside, so he headed out, and off into the unknown...

-_-_-_-_-_-

After he made it back to Jubilife city, he headed off to the Pokémon Center to rest. While waiting at the lobby, a dark figure approached him. It was a man wearing a long trench-coat and a black hat, obscuring his face. The Shady man whispered something to him.

"Psst, hey kid. I know who you are. Yeah, everyone knows who you are! And since I'm feeling generous right now, so I'll help ya. Go to the TV Station, and look for a guy with sunglasses. Tell him the phrase "Everyone Happy Wi-fi Connection", and he'll give ya something that might help."

After saying that phrase, the odd man got up and vanished.

"What just happened?" Nuzrick thought to himself, but he did as he was told, sure enough a man wearing thick sunglasses was waiting inside the TV Station for him.

"Hey kid, seeing as you know that phrase...I suppose I can pull so strings for ya. Here's the current mystery gift, use it wisely!"

The sunglasses man handed him a strange Pok
    épall. It had all sort off odd markings all over it, and when he opened it up, out came a Pokémon!

Nuzrick looked in awe!

It was a small Pok
    émon, no larger then a foot tall. It was white, and appeared to wear a yellow star-shaped hat with paper ribbons on it, but then again, it could be part of it's body, knowing Pokémon.

"Mmmm...Whe...Where am I?"

Did the Pok
    émon just speak?

"Who are you?"

The small creature gazed at Nuzrick.

"Uhh...Hi?"

It giggled.

"Hello! My name is Jirachi!"

Jirachi.

You are not allowed to use Legendary Pokemon.

Nuzrick sighed. This little creature seemed interesting, but he knew people regarded Jirachi as legendary Pok
    émon, so it could not aid him for his journey. After explaining everything to Jirachi, the little creature looked down, disappointed.

"So, I can't go on an adventure with you?"

"Nope. Sorry little buddy, it's the rules."

Jirachi pondered for a moment when it came up with an idea!

"I might not be able to fight for you, but I can still help!"

The little creature gave him a bag full of red powder.

"Take this, and use it to help you on your journey. I'll be watching over you, and wishing for the best of luck-"

"Oh wait, I remember now! I can grant wishes if you want me to! It's my special power!"

Nuzrick thought for a bit. Though he wasn't sure, he knew that it was against Nuzlocke spirit to just wish for things.

"The only thing I wish for is luck. Can you grant me that?"

Jirachi nodded.

"Luck. OK! I'll make sure you have lots of luck!"

With that Jirachi did a small chant, started to glow, and waved it's arms into the air.

"Hey Jirachi. Thanks."

"Don't mention it...Nuzrick!"

Did Jirachi just say my name?

CURRENT STATUS:

Party:
    Spoiler:

Boxed:

Spoiler:

Casualties:

N/A

Areas cleared of Pokémon:

Lake Verity (*Got* Turtwig)
    Route 201 (Could Not Capture Bidoof)
    Route 202 (Caught Infinifang)
    Route 203 (Caught Rockstar)
    Oreburgh Mine (Caught Lolno the female Geodude)
    Mt. Coronet (Caught Football)

There is no rule against trading items. Of course, Anorith counts as my gift Poke for Oreburgh City.

Last edited:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    @UnknownLegend - You'll need to copy/paste the sprites onto your post. Pokemon Elite 2000 has the animated ones - it's where I get mine from. Here's the link for it:
    https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/dpiconsani.html

Sorry for my lack of updates, but I'm reaching Stark Mountain now. I plan to complete it, do the Team Galactic bits, travel through the entire dungeon with Buck, battle Heatran, enter the new section of Victory Road with Marley and explore Route 224 up to the part with the white rock. After I've done all that, I'll update with my progress since the battle with Flint and Volkner.

On a side-note, I likely won't have all that finished today, and then I'm going somewhere for 2 days. During that time I won't be playing my DS or going on the computer at all so I can't continue with the challenge then. So it'll still be a couple days until my next proper update.

rew_s11

ERROR 404
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    a small update

- beat rival
    - coal evolved,trade it and evolved again
    - ralts teleported in route 209
    -caught a staravia in route 215.stored

Team:
    Spoiler:

Stored:
    Spoiler:

Failed:
    Spoiler:

Dead:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    Quick summary of the week. I play about 15-30 minutes on an emulator each day, so it's extremely slow progress

17 July:

-Evolved Budew into Roselia
    -Evolved Chimchar into Monferno
    -Trained at route 207. Did not catch pokemon at route 207
    -Defeated Roark
    -Whacked some Team Galactic person
    -Went to Floaroma Town
    -Caught a Buizel at Valley Windworks. Named her Mist.
    -Caught a Bidoof at route 205. Named her Beever
    -Evolved Starly into Staravia
    -Evolved Shinx into Luxio
    -Went through Eterna forest. Failed to catch pokemon at Eterna Forest
    -Went through Eterna City (gym and galactic people)
    -Went into route 211, failed to catch a pokemon
    -Cycled through cycling road. Picked up an exp share from Lucas' Dad
    -Failed to catch a pokemon at route 206
    -Saved the game
    -Currently no one has died except Beaver the bidoof at the start of the game

Current team:

Spoiler:

Stored

Spoiler:

Dead

Spoiler:

Failure to catch:

Spoiler:

rew_s11

ERROR 404
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    - sheila evolved
    - beat maylene
    meditide fail to recruits aerial ace,but I took a rock tomb for severe damage,
    swith in machokes rock tomb to revenge and beat it with giga drains
    switch in lucarios metal claw to sheila and beat it after a LOT of fully paralized hax

- decide to use recruit02 over recruit,because calm nature sucks
    -caught rhydon(rooney) in route 214,stored coal beacause rhyperior outclasses golem a lot
    - caught girafarig in valor lakefront,stored
    - caught shellos(brine) in route 213
    = recruit02 evolved

- beat crasher wake
    gyarados fail to leed seed + stun spore + giga drain
    wake send flotatzel,I switch to staraptor(in ice fang) for intimidate,then switch to sheila.Beat it after a attack,heal battle
    then OHKO quagsire with giga drain fron revenge

Team:

Spoiler:

Stored:
    Spoiler:

Failed:
    Spoiler:

Dead:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey guys, it's still good to keep up with all your updates (Especially Nuzrick's and Diablerie's). I'm not done here, though!
    I'm gonna write the last episode (Episode 10) which is about the frontier brains, and then I'm starting a Nuzlocke run of SoulSilver, so the story goes on interestingly. :P
    I might update tomorrow.

Years
    Moti's Nuzlocke Challenge: Episode 10
    "Enter Johto"

Prologue
    This episode sums up the entire Pokemon Platinum challenge and the Frontier Brain battles. Platinum will be a very small portion of the update... For the rest is regarding my Soul Silver run. I'm back in business!

==============
    Previously...
    "Congratulations! Your Paragon evolved into a Metagross!"
    "You killed my Togekiss! Now I'm gonna take down yours!"
    "Wanna go to the Battle Frontier now?"
    "Nah, tomorrow."
    "Fiiiiine. Partypooper."

==============
    "Dragonite, Outrage!"
    "Counter him with Meteor Mash, Paragon!"
    *CRITICAL HIT!*
    "Noooo!"
    "Well Palmer, looks like you've been defeated."
    "Very well done, Moti... You defeated the Battle Tower challenge successfully!"

That was not the only defeat. Moti also defeated Darach of the Battle Castle, Argenta of the Battle Hall, Dahlia of the Battle Arcade, and Thorton of the Battle Factory.

Moti then went back to the Snowpoint Temple, which was previously blocked...
    "It's ok boys, let him pass."
    "Thanks, Candice. I'm not sure why, but I feel like this place... Gives me hope."
    "I wish you best of luck, Moti... Wherever you plan to go to, now..."

Moti then proceeded deeper into the cave. So much deeper, he could barely feel his teeth due to the sheer cold... And then he saw something huge. A huge legendary Pokemon, which seems to be in a deep sleep...
    The Pokemon immediantly noticed Moti's Aura and awakened with a huge roar!

"You! You monster!"
    "What? What'd I do?!"
    "You kill Pokemon. Look at where you are... Loser..."
    "I'm not a loser! I've accomplished everything! I won!!"
    "Yeah, but at WHAT COST?"

Suddenly, the ghosts of everyone who has fallen appeared around Moti... Denver, Derpa, Rigel, Phenom... Everyone but one.
    "Master... We've failed you... But you've failed as well..."
    "I... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..."
    "You must pay... You have to learn your lesson..."
    "But... Gento? Where is Gento?"
    "So long, Master..."
    "Wait!! What's going to happen now? Am I gonna die? What... AAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Silence. Pitch darkness. Complete numbness. Moti could hear voices, though...
    "Moti... I wanted to tell you that I love you... I'm sorry I didn't get to say it right... But I guess I'm never gonna see you again...", said Dawn as she started to break down crying.
    "Everything happens for a reason, Moti... You will not regret this... So long..." Cynthia said as she walked crying Dawn back to her home.
    But deep inside, the question burns...
    Where are you? What happened? What is GOING to happen?

The next day...

"Where... am I...?", said Moti as he looked around, apparently in a room inside a house that seems unfamiliar. Moti got up and went down the stairs, to see someone who appears to be his... mom? He thought to himself, "how can this be my mother...? Where am I, even...?".
    Memories burning inside, he noticed that his Pokemon, items and badges were all gone. Moti immediately started panicing and shouting "Terrance! Caution! Paragon! Where are you guys?!". His mother looked at him as if he was insane. She told him to go outside and see Prof. Elm in his lab...

Moti then stepped outside to the unknown town. Few seconds later, a Marill bumped into him, but shortly after returned to his trainer, a young girl with a puffy hat and a pink and blue dress. She reminded him of Dawn. But it was not her.
    "Um, excuse me, who are you...?"
    "I'm Lyra! This is my Marill! And who may you be?"
    "My name is Moti. I'm not from here, though... I'm searching for my Pokemon."
    "But your house is right over there! And the Professor is giving away a free Pokemon today, too. You might want one."
    "Hmm, alright then... Nice seeing you, Lyra. I'll be going to take myself a Pokemon."
    "Take care!"

Moti then entered the lab and the professor asked him to do something for him. There is this guy called Mr. Pokemon in Route 30 who apparently has a mysterious egg for him. In return, he's gonna give me a Pokemon. Now, let's see...
    "I want this one!"
    "Quiiiiii!" A Cyndaquil came out of the Pokeball. Moti has never seen one before, nor any of the Pokemon around the place... Then he moved on.

After some boring plot stuff, Moti finally got Poke Balls and a Pokedex, so the Nuzlocke journey can officially begin.

Luckily, I didn't get any encounters in Route 30. And it was late at night. And so, my first Pokemon caught... Was Hoothoot. A level 3 Hoothoot. I named him Orbital.
    Carrying on, I found a Rattata. His name is Esper. In Dark Cave, I caught a Geodude and named her Moira. I grinded the four Pokemon into high enough levels so they can be useful in the gym. In Sprout Tower, I caught a Gastly, and I named him Phanton.

Then, I proceeded to fight Falkner. Both his Pokemon were taken down with ease because of Moira's Rock Throw. And so I got the Zephyr Badge!
    I then decided to rest at the Pokecenter.

The next day, I got an egg. Eggs remind me of my dear Gento who passed away... But who knows what happens now. I decided to take it with me. In Route 32, I caught an Ekans called Valhalla. In Union Cave, I caught a Zubat called Miranda. In Route 33 I found another Rattata so I just decided to spare it. It was late again, and then I felt a strange, evil aura...
    "They called themselves Team Rocket. Three years ago, they disbanded, but I don't know what's this! They're just meddling around here, cutting Slowpoke Tails!"
    Moti quickly went inside the well. There were people in black suits with a red R painted on them. Then, I met up with one of their commanders, Proton. His Pokemon were easily taken down by Quilava. They then made their escape. I moved on to the second gym, to fight Bugsy. Quilava's Flame Wheel took care of all of Bugsy's Pokemon with ease. The second badge is mine now!
    Getting outside, the egg cracked.
    I never felt happier. It was a Togepi. Another, wonderous Togepi.
    "Gento... You returned to me! You've come back! I'm so sorry, thank you for giving me another chance! I promise it won't end the same way!", Moti shouted as he hugged his Togepi tight.
    "Aww. How charming. Sorry to poop the party, but this makes you look like a weakling."
    "We meet again, Renzo... You want to get humiliated like you were last time?!"
    "I'm gonna show you who's the weakling in here! Go, Gastly!"

Moti sent out Gento but then switched back into Quilava, and took down Renzo's Gastly with a single Flame Wheel. Then, he sent out Croconaw. A few stallings and flame wheels made his Croconaw kneel down in defeat. Then, his Zubat was easily defeated by Orbital.
    Renzo escaped with a rage inside. As if he was loathing himself for being weak. Moti then proceeded into Ilex Forest.
    "Oh? What's that?", Moti was surprised as he encountered a cute little Oddish. The Oddish was caught, and she was named Karina.
    A cry could be heard from afar. Moti went forward and saw a little boy crying because his two Farfetch'd's got lost. Moti then immediately began looking for them... But then Gento asked Moti something.

"Master, why doesn't Quilava have a name...?"
    "At first I had no idea what I'm doing here... And what is gonna be my destiny with this Quilava... But I've already thought of a name for him, and he will soon be named. For now, I have a mission to accomplish..."

TO BE CONTINUED.

Party

Spoiler:

Dead
    None so far!

COMING UP NEXT ON EPISODE 11: Finishing up Ilex Forest, Goldenrod City, Mysterious Quilava gets a nickname and maybe Whitney battle!

P.S Sorry for doublepost.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    NECRO, i respect you for finishing the Platinum Nuz run but your SS team is going to get RAPED.
    I had an evenly leveled upper tier team in HG and chuck crushed me. Moira, Gento, and Phantom have potential but are easy casualties.

Some Tips
    -Use your eevee, Umbreon is the only Dark Pokemon you can have before the league unless you get murkrow from the pokewalker like I did. And the other eeveelutions are powerful
    -The rules never said you couldn't trade items, if you have PBR send over a shiny stone for togekiss or a dusk stone if you find murky
    -Did you already attempt something in union cave, because you can get great pokemon like Onix and Lapras there

ANYWAY I STARTED UP MY NUZLOCKE CHALLENGE ON DIAMOND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solaceon:

: Hey, Mickey why aren't you catchin any pokemon at route 209

"Because I need to find my sister's ds and use it to help me get a spiritomb"
    : Oh, I see, let's go to Veilstone

BATTLE/GRIND!!!!!!!!

: Yay! I iz lvl 25! Oh?
    ---------------------------------------------- SAKURA EVOLVES
    : Y I no in pretty form

"That was nintendo's fault sakura, they chose the crappy sprite"
    : O, I see now :)
    -----------------------------------
    "We made it, Veilstone City

: GYM TIME!!!!!!

"You think your hot stuff cuz your fully evolved and know attacks of all different types, don't you? Well cool down your ego!"

: GYM TIME!!!!

*facepalm*

------------------------------
    Okay guys, well I'm not going to let you beat the gym until we are all lvl 30, the same level as the gym leaders best Pokemon!
    : But my speed will help us win!!!!!

: Lol, ok jiffer

: No really, honest!!!!!

TRAIN/TRAIN GRIND/GRIND

: Yes, I'm Lv 30!!! Whoa!
    ---------------------------- JIFFY EVOLVES

: Yes, now I'm even faster!

: *facepalm*

"Alright looks like Everyone is Level 30, we can challenge Maylene now!"

Maylene: Hello, Mickey I'm hungry so lets finish quickly

"Okay but I'll be the one doing the finishing! Go Brady!"

(sorry if I forget the order read the thing near my team spoiler)
    VS

"Brady, Wing attack!"

MACHOKE DIED

VS.

"Aerial Ace this time!"

MEDITITE DIED!

Maylene: Go Lucario

"0_0"

"Come on Kazzy!"

VS.

Maylene: Use force palm

(Kazzy is down to 39 HP and is paralyzed)

"Errr, we'll need real power...I mean speed to beat him, go Jiffer!"

: I'll blind Lucario with my speed!

VS

Maylene: Force Palm

"Mud Bomb"

CRITICAL HIT, LUCARIO FAINTED

Maylene: Here you go...I concede the Cobble Badge...gee I'm Hungry, hey, he left already with the badge!!!!!!!

"Nice job out there today, team *rubs Brady's head*"

: It was my speed that did the trick!
    : Only 4 more levels till I evolve into Infernape

: Surrounded by idiots....

I've actually played past Lake Valor (The Saturn Event one) and I'm gradually updating..., here's my current team. I thought it was a good idea to give my Pokemon actual personalities and talk to them.

Team Nuzlocke!
    Spoiler:

Fallen Comrades
    Spoiler:

Years
    I have finished HeartGold before and I didn't find Chuck to be THAT hard. It took me a couple tries, yes, but I made it easily. Also, Gento will become a Togekiss before I get the National Dex. It's not against the rules so what the heck :P
    Also, you said I should get Umbreon, but... Chuck uses Fighting types which are very powerful against Dark Types. So maybe that's not such a smart idea... I'm probably gonna go for Espeon or Jolteon. I really hope Phanton can become a Gengar and not fall short.
    Esper is one of the Pokemon I can see being replaced/killed unexpectedly. Rattatas have pretty low defense. Orbital is pretty nice but it's attack is laughably weak so I'll replace it once I get a better Pokemon who can fly. And as for Quilava... Heheheh. I have big plans for that guy. :P

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    that's what happened to my rattata, Fiesta.
    I sort of lost to Chuck because I misjudges Poliwrath speed. It set me up for the Hypnosis Focus Punch combo.
    Sorry if I sounded harsh there, I know you don't get your first choice of Pokemon in Nuzlocke, but I'd Reccomend Espeon. Honchkrow is better to fight the E4 with than Umbreon

NEW UPDATE-quick mode

Pastoria City

: I do good?
    "Yeah, you crushed Wake"

: Yeah, but it was my Shock Wave that did Floatzel in!

"Give it a rest"

Jacques: Yo, Mickey!!!!!

"Uggh"

To make a long story short, B.O.B completley raped Jacques

---------------------
    Lake Valor

Cynthia: "Mickey, go to my grandma in Celestic, use this potion on the Psyduck"

"Why can't you do it?"

Cynthia: "Because I'm the Ch....Cheerily researching Sinnoh's myths"
    -----------------
    Route 210

"Ah, here we go, bye Psyduck'

Cynthia: Oh, Mickey deliver this charm to my grandma, she's the elder"

"STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Okay, let's begin the grinding

: Looks Like I'm Lvl 34, that means....
    --------------------------------------Brady Evolves

: INFERNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPEEEEEEEEEE! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

: 0_0

GRIND MORE

: Hey, Lv. 36. Speaking of...
    -----------------------------------Kazzy Evolves

: Infernape!

: Hey, we're twins!

: Yeaaaah....Well! Hey! If your really an Infernape use Close Combat. All Monfernos learn that move upon evolving. (Uses Close Combat)

: Okay! (Performs Close Combat)

: *jaw drops*

---------------------------- (Do Celestic Event)

Go back to Hearthome and beat Fantina

: I was fire!!!!! No wait, I was Psybeam, but then again I was probably Shadow Ball! I learn all Attacks!

: *cough* mainly swagger

------------------------------------------------
    Canalave

Jacques: Hey!

"Dude, stop, B.O.B destroys you every time, I don't care if you caught a Heracross or Whatever"

UBER PWNAGE

"Well Let's go Grind before we battle Byron"

Iron Island.

"Alright, I'll spray some repels so I can get the Riolu"

: Mind if I train, I'm sorta underleveled.

"Sure, come on, I'll need you for the gym"

Wild POKEMON APPEARED.

Its an Onix, Lv. 33, same as Jiffy. FML

So I finished training until everyone but Brady was level 40

Jiffy and Kazzy destroyed Byron.

-----------------
    Beat Saturn and Mars. Found my Sister's DS.
    Spiritomb time.
    I talk to my guy on Platinum 32 times and buy ultra balls.
    I battle Spiritomb. Yes a Boy Pokemon! (Spiritomb's have genders?)
    THE CAME FREAKING FREEZES.
    I do everything all over again...
    I catch it, but its a girl. Ms. Demina's joins TN

Team Nuzlocke:

Spoiler:

Fallen Comrades:
    Spoiler:

rew_s11

ERROR 404
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    another small update

- beat cyrus # 1
    - got surf
    - moved to canalave(?)
    - beat rival
    - sheila pwned bryon

Team:

Spoiler:

Stored:
    Spoiler:

Dead:
    Spoiler:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Update:

Route 216

"Alright Team, we gotta trek to Snowpoint"

: I hate the cold! Ugggh!

"So do I, but let's go"

Ace: Hey, let's battle!

"Okay!"

: A machoke, I got this!

(Brady beats machoke)

Ace: Go Onix

"Close Combat!!!!!"

*knocks it down to red)

"Errrggh,It didn't faint"

Ace: Sandstorm

"The Ace you are..."

Other Ace: I'm strong! Go Roselia

"Come on Kazzy!"

PWN

Ace: Go Seaking!

"O_O"

(Anyway this is basically what happened the whole trek, they send out Pokemon that trump my first one after I kill one of their's)

"I can see Snowpoint!"
    : I wanna go Shopping!!!!!!!!

"Yeah, We'll do that sometime..."

: Can't wait to PWN Candice!

"Actually I was Planning on using Kazzy this time..."

: (Look of utter shock)

-Gym-

Candice: So the name's Mickey, eh?

"Whats it to ya?"

Candice: See no one can have my focus and intuition, I keep a cool and calm concentration in everything from fashion to battle!

"Let's go, Kazzy"

: I'm pumped!

Candice: Snover, help me out!!!

VS.

"Flamethrower!!!"

Candice: Snover!!! Fine, I choose Abomasnow!

vs.

: Ah, Kazzy the Infernape. I've heard a lot ab-

"Flamethrower!!!!!"

ABOMASNOW FAINTED

Candice: Urggh..Gotta Keep my cool. Go Sneasel!

vs.

FLAMETHROWER PWN

Candice: My last Pokemon, Medicham!

vs.

"Better switch out, it could no Psychic" (AN: It doesn't know any Psychic Attacks :o

VS.

Candice: Ice Punch

":0"

Starapator @ 69 HP and Frozen

"Well, Jiffy's my most sturdy:

*pops out*

: And the fastest!

Candice: Force Palm

"Paralyzed, dang!"

"Use Surf"

Medicham is brought down to red

Next turn we both heal, and I begin my strategy. I bide and let hail kill it before hitting it with a final surf at yellow health!

"Yes we win!"

: Yaaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm so FAST!

"Yeah, nice job, Jiffy!"

------ Lake Acuity

"Jacques, you beat Jupiter?"

Jupiter: The little baby lost, he's never gonna become champion being weak, now I'm going to the HQ, don't bother me!

Jacques: I gotta become stronger! Next time I challenge you, Mickey, I won't be weak!

: *COUGH* I'm not too sure about that

Team Nuzlocke:

Spoiler:

Fallen Comrades:

Spoiler:

Years
    Moti's Nuzlocke Challenge: Episode 11
    "Slam Dunk"

Prologue
    This chapter goes up all the way to Sudowoodo. I didn't encounter anything on Route 36, so I plan on it being my catch for that route. Whitney was incredibly easy, haha. Sorry for this, it's pretty much a filler episode. :P

==============
    Previously...
    "You! You're a monster! You kill Pokemon!"
    "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..."
    "It's time to pay! Be gone!"
    "Regigigas, no!!"
    "Where am I...?"
    "Gento! You returned to me! I'm so sorry! Thanks for giving me another chance, I promise it won't end up the same!"
    "Master, why doesn't Quilava have a name...?"

==============
    Moti was still confused... Why was he sent here? Where is he? What's going on...?
    But that had to wait, for there were two Farfetch'd to be caught. And so, after some mind-blowing puzzles, the Farfetch'd returned to their owner and Moti recieved HM01 Cut. Also, later, he returned to see them and got a Charcoal which he then gave to Quilava.

I thought Esper would be better off boxed rather than dead. And so, Esper was switched with Karina, who then learned Cut. Getting out of Ilex Forest and battling more trainers along the way, I encountered Lyra again, who introduced me to her grandparents, who are apparently the day-care people... Then I got their numbers and moved on to Goldenrod City.

"Man, this place is pretty big..."
    "There's plenty of things to do here, Moti. Like, getting a bike, a gym, a radio tower, a name rate------"
    "Name rater, you say? I'm gonna visit him right away."

I then entered the tent of the name rater, and showed him my Quilava. He could feel something strange about him, and he said he needs a special name...
    "Hamish. I want my Quilava to be called Hamish from now on."
    "Very well then son, this Quilava is now named Hamish. Best of luck to you on your journey..."

After we got that settled, I got the Radio Card, Blue Card, Bicycle and a Coin Case. Also explored the underground tunnel for a few trainer battles.
    I didn't catch anything in the National Park. Also, I trained my Pokemon a little bit and gave Gento the Soothe Bell.
    After that, I taught Moira the HM06 Rock Smash and went to the Goldenrod Gym.
    They were all swept away by Moira, who is apparently Adamant. *trollface*
    Whitney's clefairy went down with two rock smashes, and the Miltank took a little while but nothing too serious. And so I won the third badge!

I went to the Flower Shop and got a Squirt Bottle to use on the tree in Route 36. I then saw a strange, moving tree... I was angered that it's blocking my way, and blasted it with water. It got enraged and attacked!

TO BE CONTINUED.

Party

Spoiler:

Dead
    None so far!

COMING UP NEXT ON EPISODE 12: Much more progress hopefully, lots of grinding before the Ecruteak Gym, new friends, Gym Battle and more!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    whitney's a b*tch to fight because of her miltank, I remember my geodude kept getting infatuated, when I fought her

Years
    My Geodude's a female. :P
    She just kept using Stomp, but when Moira flinched a couple of times I used a Super Potion. By that time Miltank had -3 DEF so it was very easy to take her down.
    Also, I dedicated a couple of hours to train Phanton into a Gengar! It is now very handy for me and I plan on using it against Chuck. Also I got an Eevee and I plan on evolving her into Espeon. Not sure if I'll use it now that I have Gengar, but we'll see.

Just a small update. :P

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Just whipped this up on ms paint, part one of the epic medicham battle, ik the art sucks but its more original than using sprites: without further ado!!!! My first nuzlocke comic, the other person is candice btw
    I just realized there was an error: She attacked with ICE PUNCH not ICE BEAM, whoops :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back