• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Plays and Review Examples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years

Let's Play Examples!

While Let's Plays can be written without pictures or recorded through Fraps or another method, many Let's Plays may only be able to be made with photos and captions. This is an example I whipped up in...like five minutes, so excuse the rather mundane and boring captions.

Example Screenshot Let's Play

This is just an example, but fill in some information here and there and let us know a little bit about why you chose the game or some other details, like so: "Welcome to my Let's Play of Half-Life 2! This game is a classic and one of my favorite games on Earth, so I figured I'd take you guys along for the ride!" You are not required to place your Let's Play into spoiler tags, but it is definitely a little neater looking.

Spoiler:

Example Written Let's Play

Your written Let's Play may include sprites or images also, but for this example, I will show a basic written Let's Play and include some overworld Pokémon sprites so it isn't just a wall of text.

Looking at it, it's actually pretty sloppy work, since I barely described the fight with Petrel and skipped the double-battle with Lance. This is okay work generally, but it's preferred that you go into as MUCH detail as possible when doing a written Let's Play, as we have no other source of imagery, other than your words. A few sprites here and there, if doing a Pokémon Let's Play, is advisable and preferred, but not required.

Spoiler:

Review Example!

Your review doesn't need to be extremely long, but enough that a reader with no knowledge of the game can get a clear picture of what is going on. Your review should/can be in paragraph form. Below is a quick example of a paragraph review. (Your review does not have to be exactly like the example; feel free to test new ideas, as long as they are informative enough!)

Example Paragraph Review

Spoiler:
Feel free to PM Yuoaman or Captain Fabio if you have any other ideas for examples and they may be added here (with credit to you!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back