• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aciel's Trades

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
Years
  • I am back again after so much time without playing Pokemon man have I missed it

Rules
    1. No Hacks
    2.Follow Trade center Rules

Fc is in sig

Haves
    the following pokemon are Untouched
    Cobalion jolly

Events
    Deoxys lv100 Calm OT Plasma 05082

Wants
    Ev trained

good evs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2023
    i can trade you the flying and surfing pikachu for you dratini and gible

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    If the OT of our shinies are Wish, DO NOT TRADE THEM. They are hacks, and if you want them, they are available for FREE. Do not make people trade good pokemon for Pokemon that are available for FREE.

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
  • Are you serious I got ripped i got them from somedude today when I was at a comic book Store Thank you for telling I have to Beat up that guy

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    They are free!!!! I can explain it to you on wifi for a voice chat if you want. Yes, BEAT HIM UP!!!! Is the OT Wish?
    If it is, it's free, and Hacks!!!!

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
  • Yea its is wish and If they are hacked I rather not. I guess the best thing to do is release them or can they be trade on gts

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
  • Thank you so much But I dont really need one But if you want anything off my trade thread just let me know

nikeboy4

"Victory"
    Years
  • Octillery with psybeam aurora beam bubblebeam and signal beam from pokewalker
    Do you know it's Iv's?
    Also what is it's gender?

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
  • It is female and I dont know its ivs i dont know how to check

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Welcome back, please review the Trade rules. You need to offer at least 20 different Pokemon species, not 2. Please update your shop within a few days, thanks.

Back