• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me complete my non-competitive all rodent team:

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2011
    I'm looking to beat Pokemon B/W in a challenging way. Ever since I beat pokemon blue using an unevolved level 72 rattata as my main I've been trying to recapture the glory of the rodent line.

Thanks in advance!

LouBeatYou

Go Kibago, Go!
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2012
    I say Zangoose and Cinccino, Zangoose has massive atk and can be quite a pest(no pun intended) even in competitive battling.

Cinccino because...idk....just better than all the others I guess haha.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2011
    Ugh after playing through firered with only a Raticate + slaves i think this would be really really hard.

Other rodent candidates:
    electric

water

poison/dark (a stretch? skunks are in the weasel family)

fighting

Actually now that I think about it I *think* I could get by with the basic rodents. Which makes a proper challenge.

Hack them into gen 5 with proper natures and IVs (ignore EVs?)

Is beating the elite four doable with these scrubs?

Agirudaa♂ Lv.75,
    Buffalon♂ Lv.75,
    Crimgan♂ Lv.75,
    Baibanira♂ Lv.75,
    Shubarugo♂ Lv.75,
    Volcarona♂ Lv.77

Last edited:

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
    Actually floatzel is not a rodent. It's an otter, which belongs to the mustelidae family, like weasels or ferrets.
    Skunks (family mefitidae, I think)vbelong to order carnivora, not rodentia, so they're not rodents either. In fact, a skunk is more related to a bear or a dog...
    Zangoose is a mongoose, which is not a rodent at all.

There should be more rodent pokémon, I'm sure...
    A beaver is a rodent, so bibarel is one of them. Pikachu is also suposed to be a mouse or something like that. If you consider marill a water mouse, it's a rodent too. Plusle and minum could be mice too, but I think they look more like rabbits (which are in the lagomorpha order, so not rodents).

Back