• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VIP Forum Description

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Theoretically, if you could change the boring old description for the VIP forum,

This is a general chat forum with the exception that only a select group can see it! Additionally, your valued input may be required on PokéCommunity-related issues so check in often!

What would you change it to? Decide among each other an awesome description, or suggest your own.

Have fun with your ideas. ;D

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    "Nothing to see here, move along..."

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys if possible can you be serious here? :x Just...saying. :D

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    "You paid good money for nothing"

I seriously don't know what to post that isn't funny or sarcastic, I'll think of something later on. :3

Years
    @ Twilight, Tater & Speed.
    My God. You say there is nothing here, you say you wasted your money, so how about this.

Stop moaning. You donated your money to a good cause to help the forum on upgrades, new features and so on, yet you all moan because there is nothing going on here. How about this, you make the effort to do something. The staff aren't going to give you everything on a golden plate because you gave them some money.

I wouldn't really change anything. I donated for the forum, not for the perks.​

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    @ Twilight, Tater & Speed.
    My God. You say there is nothing here, you say you wasted your money, so how about this.

Stop moaning. You donated your money to a good cause to help the forum on upgrades, new features and so on, yet you all moan because there is nothing going on here. How about this, you make the effort to do something. The staff aren't going to give you everything on a golden plate because you gave them some money.

I wouldn't really change anything. I donated for the forum, not for the perks.​

Umm, first, I was joking. Not moaning. There's a difference between complaining, and poking a little fun.

Second, I already have. https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=244366

Years
    Now tell me, Captain Fabio, what do you plan to do?

I am planning to do nothing, because I am happy to donate my money and not really get anything in return. I have the blue username, I am happy with that.

I don't care if it is a joke, it is annoying. I use to moan before, when I thought there was nothing going on, then I realised how annoying it is. It is our choice to donate and help the community, but it doesn't warrant us getting special favours.

I am sorry if you took it to heart and if I come across as brash, but it is just annoying really.​

Back