• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Contest] Shipping Debates Fine Arts Easter Contest

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    I would like to try my hand at this.

Division: Fanfic
    Theme: Taking care of egg.
    Shipping: RayShipping

Oh am I to assume the entry deadline is April 24?

Oh sorry did not see the date on the first post.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I would like to try my hand at this.

Division: Fanfic
    Theme: Taking care of egg.
    Shipping: RayShipping

Oh am I to assume the entry deadline is April 24?

Oh sorry did not see the date on the first post.

Yeah, it's to give Fanfic participants enough time to create their works and for me to not have to judge entries probably by myself smack middle of the week >__>

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    Um, this may be a dumb question but, how would I go about entering my fan-fiction? I would think that it would be in a spoiler but I'm not sure.

Please explain. I have what may be the first chapter done and would like to see the response it gets. Thank you.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I would recommend posting it under a spoiler. Linking to it is also acceptable.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    Pokemon: The New Prophesy

I would recommend posting it under a spoiler. Linking to it is also acceptable.

Ah I see, very well then.

This is what I have so far for the first chapter and I wish to see the feedback it gets before I continue. Please click the spoiler tag and read at your leisure. Thank you.

Spoiler:

@AdvancedK47: Ok there is still more but I decided to stop here for now and show it to you just in case I did something wrong or something is not following the criteria for the challenge.

Thank you for reading so far.

I can easily make this a three or two shot, or I can expand and make it 10-20 or more chapters long, again it will all depend on the feedback I get.

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Happy Easter, people ^__^ but you all still have until the end of next week until the contest closes.

Because of an apparent lack of judges, I feel the need to make entries votable to the public. What do you think?

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • The contest looks awesome so far and I love the theme. I've been working on my entry for the past three days and I'm finally done. I have one question though. I've used a background from the anime and I want to know if that's a problem? If it is, I'll be happy to upload one with a different (but probably less appealing) background. Okay, I've fixed up the background now. Good luck to everyone-

Intoxicated
    Division: Fanart
    Shipping: PokéShipping (Ash x Misty)
    Theme: Easter Hunt
    ENTRY

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    The contest looks awesome so far and I love the theme. I've been working on my entry for the past three days and I'm finally done. I have one question though. I've used a background from the anime and I want to know if that's a problem? If it is, I'll be happy to upload one with a different (but probably less appealing) background. Otherwise, good luck to everyone-

Intoxicated
    Division: Fanart
    Shipping: PokéShipping (Ash x Misty)
    Theme: Easter Hunt
    ENTRY

Actually, I think the use of the image isn't correct because, legally, it is someone else's work and the situation does not protect you under 'Fair Use' of the United States and internationally. I would strongly recommend resubmitting with another background. Not to mention the artistic styles seem to contrast quite a bit anyways, which isn't much of a good thing.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Okay, that makes sense. I've edited my first post to include the new entry. I'm not big on backgrounds but I've done something with it anyway. Thanks for the reply-

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
    Years
  • This is far too fun to pass up! I was going to have Paul's derp ursaring in the background in a giant chicky costume, but I decided against it XD Maybe if I have the time, I'll sneak it in later...

Division - Fanart
    Theme - Easter costumes/Easter Bunny/Eggs
    Shipping - Comashipping: Ash x Paul
    ENTRY

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • By the way I'm drawing when I can, I'm almst done witht the outline lol. Stupid studying I hope I'll finish on time XD.

Years
  • Because of an apparent lack of judges, I feel the need to make entries votable to the public. What do you think?
    That is a good option when it comes to the fan-art part, but do you think that every member here would read fan-fics? Some of them can be really lengthy. :x It's better that you get some judges for that. *coughmarcincough* No wait, there aren't even any fan-fics entries as of now. lol

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Alright, here's my entry. I did it as fast as I could because of my exams :o! [Edit] I changed the background as the previous one was way too ugly ;D.

Theme: Offering a stolen egg!
    Entry

V Thank you Pera =).

Last edited:

Pera

I'm sooo excited!!
    Years
  • Hey how do you put a link into another word? As in put my link into "Entry". I tried a bunch of random codes that don't work ^^".

when you press the "insert link" on the reply message and place your link, you'll have the same link twice, one in the brackets [] and one in between the graphics.
    I'll show you how it works.

PHP:
    [URL="URL GOES HERE"]HERE IS WHERE YOU PUT YOUR WORDS[/URL]

Years
  • Okay here's my entry!!! I hope its not too late because it seems I was accidentally blocked (As Pokecommunity's Twitter Account said) so I can't access the site. I finished a few days so here the entry!!!! CLICK HERE

FanFiction.Net Login RequiredYou must be logged in to access this page.

Please Login.

If you believe this message is in error, please clear your browser cookies and try to login again.
    Did you get the wrong link or something? If not, I think one has to be registered at that site to view your fan-fic. Why don't just just post the entire thing over here? Or if it's too big, upload it over to Google docs or some other file hosting website.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Did you get the wrong link or something? If not, I think one has to be registered at that site to view your fan-fic. Why don't just just post the entire thing over here? Or if it's too big, upload it over to Google docs or some other file hosting website.

Oh sorry, that as the wrong link... It seems I linked it to the editmg the story page... Here's the REAL LINK: CLICK HERE

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • The Lifecycle [My fan fiction contest entry]

Finally, my contest entry! Good luck everyone! X)

Title: The Lifecycle
    Category: Fan fiction
    Shipping: Cilan x Elesa
    Canon: Game
    Theme: Looking after an egg

Spoiler:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Beautiful entries guys. First post has been updated. All Art entries are in and I will post the voting thread tomorrow. I only need RoseBlade's Fanfic entry. Once again, please tell me if I've missed anything, I'm not as omnipotent as Iris ;)

Back