• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
  • Well Jeffery if you like Pokemon, you have certainly come to the right place as this is the best Pokemon forum of all time (well at least I think so). There is everything from Pokemon Black and White to Pokemon Trivia and Trading threads. Anyway welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums and don't forget to read all the rules and ask questions if you don't understand them.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Herro, Jeffry. Welcome to PC. I think a love of Pokemon is what most of us can definitely relate to here. Enjoy your stay!

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Hullo, Zeffy's brother. He told us about you so I thought I'd drop by and say welcome~! XP I hope you have fun here, and don't mind that brother of yours.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey Jeffry! Welcome to the PokéCommunity! Gotta say, I like your name. :>

...so you're the brother of Zeffy, huh? Well, I'm glad he got you to join the forums because it's really awesome here! There's all sorts of stuff you can do, from checking out the forums of the new Black and White games to simply playing Pokémon forum games in Pokémon Trivia with other people. :D There's even more to do beyond what I mentioned so explore everything!

If you need any help with the forums, ask Zeffy ask any of our awesome forum staff or myself - and don't forget to read the rules! Enjoy your time at PC, Jeffry!

Back