• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokemon! [ Week 3 ]

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
This actually stumped me. I think I got this wrong, but at least I tried.
:/

Years
All I go is look at the pic, go to Bulbapedia and go to the color scheme it looks like, and pick out the one that looks like it, and then look at their dream world art.

I do the same thing too. I look at the DW artwork, even zooming up if I need to.

I knew last week's answer right away. It was so obvious that it was Finneon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Here ya all are! Sorry it's late. Banquet and all that jazz. This week's Pokemon was...

603Eelektrik_Dream.png

These Pokémon have a big appetite. When they spot their prey, they attack it and paralyze it with electricity.
EELEKTRIK

Winners of this Week's WTP:
Roswell
Toujours
Pink Typholsion
King Gumball
miju-kun
vaporeon7
elarmasecreta
♪Twiggy♪
Cid
TwilightBlade
dannyboy601
Fireworks
solarowl
Forever
LatiasSoulDew
Hikari10
Scarf
Stand Alone

This thread will be stickied until the next WTP is up (which will be in a few moments). Feel free to discuss this week's Pokemon here if you wish until then. The emblems still aren't uploaded yet (lazy admins?) so I'm sorry for the delay in them.

Back