• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dex Completion

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
Years
  • This is fairly simple, and I'm also running it on a few other Pokemon community sites in order to get it done and possible, so even if it doesn't seem like there should be a wait here, there could be on another site - I'll do my best to inform you.

Simply trade me a Pokemon, and I'll trade you one back. I can also trade you a Pokemon infected with Pokerus, if you'd rather have that. Also, as I'm new to RNG, I cannot offer shiny and/or flawless Pokemon at this time - it's too much time on my part for now. All Pokemon you receive will be level 1, hatched, having been bred with a Flawless Ditto, so you'll at least get a few 31 IVs in there, somewhere. -shrug-

Below you'll find a list of Pokemon I do and do not have based on Generation/Region. I am, at this time, not looking for anything other then dex fillers - I do not expect to receive any legendary Pokemon, so they aren't even listed. Also, no hacks. :P

Information:
    I'm typically available any day, between the times of 3pm and 3am EST (GMT -5).
    If I'm hatching you an egg, expect same-day trading after I tell you I've seen your post.

I'm on HeartGold so 4th Gen games only.
    Name: Kenny
    My FC: 1420 7137 4840

Pokemon I Do Have
    Note - Only 1st Evolution/baby forms will be posted.

1st Gen/Kanto
    Spoiler:

2nd Gen/Johto
    Spoiler:

Everything past this point is pretty slim pickings, for now...

3rd Gen/Hoenn
    Spoiler:

4th Gen/Sinnoh
    Spoiler:

Pokemon I Don't Have

1st Gen/Kanto
    Spoiler:

2nd Gen/Johto
    Spoiler:

3rd Gen/Hoenn
    Spoiler:

4th Gen/Sinnoh
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
    Years
  • I'll trade you a mudkip for a torchick :3

Easily done. I have plans today so I'm not entirely too sure when I'll be online to do this trade, but message me you're friend code. I'll hatch the thing now so it's ready to go. (:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Hi, I'd like to arrange a trade. You see, my Pokemon game was ordered not so long ago, it's a Soulsilver. It hasn't arrived yet. I would like to arrange a trade for the near-future when my game arrives. I am willing to give you these Pokemon:

Ledyba
    Sunkern
    Pineco

And i would like these Pokemon:

Riolu
    Drifloon

Do you like these offers? I will alert you as soon as i have received my Soulsilver and my FC.

Last edited:

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
    Years
  • @Xilfer123
    That's more then do-able. Just contact me when you're available and we'll arrange something. I'm in no real rush.

@InSANEity
    That trade is completely unfair but it's dex filler, so who cares. :P
    I can do that once I breed up a Bulbasaur for you.

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
    Years
  • The dog? I have one - nothing RNG'd or anything so I'm sure it's "meh".
    I don't really have anything worth legendaries, tbh. xD

edit; I actually have a spare Bulbasaur, so whenever you're available to trade, let me know. (:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2011
    hey i REALLY need a chikorita to fill up my pokedex. i can trade the following pokemon: vulpix, meowth, teduirsa and delibird

my name in the game is roni and my code is 4642-0340-2020

Last edited:

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
    Years
  • hey i REALLY need a chikorita to fill up my pokedex. i can trade the following pokemon: vulpix, meowth, teduirsa and delibird

my name in the game is roni and my code is 4642-0340-2020
    Are you offering me all of those for a Chikorita? :o

I believe I also have a spar Chikorita lying around, but it might be female, in which case I'm keeping it... but either way, I can hatch you a new one in no time. I just need to know whether I should catch filler pokes.

Or I could just crank out like, 4 Chikoritas... xD

bartvanaken

As dutch as a windmill.
    Years
  • Hey,
    I would like to have snorlax, caterpie and weedle on my pearl.
    I can give you almost all 3rd and 4th gen pokes. if you want specific ones, pm me please.
    Fc is in the sig

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
    Years
  • can have duskull cacnea and corhish for deoxys phione and giratina

Are those three legit or hacked...? If they're hacked, I'll pass.

Hey,
    I would like to have snorlax, caterpie and weedle on my pearl.
    I can give you almost all 3rd and 4th gen pokes. if you want specific ones, pm me please.
    Fc is in the sig

I'll PM you in a bit, but can do.

Greeeny

Yes, that's three E's.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    Elactabuzz for Magmar? Let me know when you can trade/what timezone you're in.

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
    Years
  • can i have growlithe seel and shelder. just say what you wanna have, you know what i have...

If you just send me like, 3 random eggs from 3rd/4th gen, I'd be happy.

Elactabuzz for Magmar? Let me know when you can trade/what timezone you're in.

I actually caught an Electabuzz earlier - I haven't updated the list in awhile.
    Do you need a Magmar? Cause I'll gladly trade you the Magby I have for something. It as the Flame Armor or whatever ability for hatching eggs. :P

Due to the hectic weekend and a massive trade with Tsvet, I haven't been paying much attention to this. Tsvet and I have arrangements to do a massive trade that should finish off most of this Pokedex. After that, I'll update the lists in the first post but I will gladly breed Pokemon to trade to people who also need help with dex completion. Ideally, I'd also like to be able to take requests to breed you a Pokemon with the egg moves you need but... we'll see. (:

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    I will trade you a Pikachu, Omanyte, and Kabuto for Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Chikorita.

Greeeny

Yes, that's three E's.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    I have an Omanyte, I could trade you that for a Magby? If not I also have Pikachu, Meowth and maybe Venonat.

Oh and I didn't see the Hoenn part, I have a few so I could trade you some of them?

Last edited:

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
    Years
  • I will trade you a Pikachu, Omanyte, and Kabuto for Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Chikorita.

I just not updated the list - I already have Pikachu and Kabuto, but I'd be more then happy to trade you those three starters. Do you have anything else to throw my way?

I have an Omanyte, I could trade you that for a Magby? If not I also have Pikachu, Meowth and maybe Venonat.

Oh and I didn't see the Hoenn part, I have a few so I could trade you some of them?
    If sunwriter has two other pokes for the above trade, I'll trade you that Magby for a Meowth, no problem.

I've updated the lists.

Back