• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Final Fantasy VIII Club

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
  • Welcome one and all to The Final Fantasy VIII Club - Where fans of the Futuristic FF game can come and meet other fans as well as chat about the game.

The usual forum rules apply as well as a couple of extra ones :

- NO CHARACTER BASHING !
    - NO GAME BASHING ! (if you don't like FF8 don't join)

The activates of this Club will include Quizzes , Banner Contests , RPs and many other things.

Well without furtherado sign-up now ^_^ Once some people have joined I'll decide on a co-leader.

I'll get a topic going too - Who's your favorite character ?

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • The game was great, but the end didn't really tie the story together as much as I would have liked.

Alot of questions were unanswered, that I thought were vital to understanding the storyline. I'm not sure if a sequel could help, but the potential is definetly out there.

And my favorite characters were Rinoa and Selphie

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • Welcome to the club Brittany ^_^

My favorite character is Squall. Probably cause I could relate to him quite abit and I have a smiliar personality to him at times.

Rinoa is my favorite female character from the game though ^_^

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Oho oho I loved FF8 one of the best playstation games Ive played , favourite character is squall because hes cool and he uses a gunblade and the main character
    I liked the limit Break system , I think its better than FF7's because you can use way more And I liked the draw / junction system Because theres no MP and the refine items thing and how GF's have more cooler animations and they have abilities

favourite town? I liked Esthar and FH :D

so can i Join :classic: :classic: :classic:

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sweeties, I love Final Fantasy VIII! It's the only FF that I've beaten! XD Can I join?

Back