• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G'Day PC

psyciceman

Friendly Neighbourhood Psycho
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2013
    Just an Aussie who has come (mainly) in search of ROM hacks and new ways to play.

When I have time I record vids for YouTube as well and have a list of planned Pokemon runthroughs.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Helloooo there, fellow ROM Hack searcher! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Here at PC we *do* have a library full of ROM hacks ready to be played or tested! I'm pretty sure you've taken a look at them at the Showcase section at the Emulation board. :) And I also see that you're a Let's Player. You can show off your Let's Plays of your games at the Video Games section, and discuss about some of the hottest games out there today! :)

...and I always wanted to play Fallout 3. xD Yes, I am quite the gamer myself.

Enjoy it here. My partner Hiidoran and I are always around if you have any questions or just need a guide. Read the rules and have a great time! :)

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Hey! :)

Welcome to PC.

I see that you are interested in walkthroughs.

I reccommend that you add your YouTube channel in your sig. (More traffic)

-Sevrah

Back