• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Request] Scrafty World champioships 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello,

I am a Belgian collector, and I use google translator to write, I apologize for the sins of language.

I have read the best of the rules of your forum, but an error is always possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I look for info on the tournament given scrafty 2011.

I would like to know if some of you went there? and I would like only those here tell me.

He is given the Scrafty infected with pokerus? I read this info on a french site.
    I was exchanging a Scrafty uninfected, I wonder if this is possible or not ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So I search many different scrafty distributed yesterday in San Diego during the final of the 2011 World championships.

I would like if possible, get the person who has caught itself.

I have many french/jap rares pokemon.

And of course, I do not hack.

Thank you, Gaetan.

Years
    ok, sorry, I'll change that, if necessary.
    But I fear that my message goes unnoticed in the mass massage your link. ,
    can not we leave this topic a few days? it would be nice.
    just the time that I or my answer that I find these event pokemon.
    I have Lots of pokemon rare, but I have no list, I rarely trade, I do not trust.
    after, you will never hear from me.
    thank you

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Gaet, use the Quick Trade Thread if you are trading for one time only. You can repost in the Quick Thread Thread every day or so.

Valhike, send a report instead of mini modding / handling threads yourself.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back