• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sparkplugs!

Psychoroboto

Rogue Trainer
Years
  • Hi
    My names Nico.
    I'm fairly new to Pokemon, i played my first Pokemon game which was soul silver on an emulator at school early last year when i was 17. Recently i bought a DS just to play the games, i currently own Platinum, Soul Silver and Pokemon Black. I say i'm fairly new as i was one of those kids that grew up around the anime but wasn't ever that interested in moving onto the games. Of course like most children i knew, i stopped watching the anime when Misty left, it just got ridiculous! I have subconsciously made it my mission to catch 'em all as my best friend says that it is impossible! Once again i must prove her wrong!

My most favored type is most definitely Electric so if i were to describe myself using a Pokemon, i would chose Luxray. And if i were Luxray i would chose Rotom to be my life mate.
    My purpose for joining the PC is to expand my horizons! Hopefully create some trustworthy trade relationships with some people to help that goal of catching 'em all possible for both myself and others.

So that's all for me now, i hope to have a great time training with you guys!
    C'ya all soon :D​

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I love Luxray! It's one of my favorite Pokemon of the 4th generation! Since you're more of a 4th and 5th Generation fan, maybe you should check out the 4th Generation Gaming board? You can check out discussions that are all about the games and stuff. The Black & White board is also a great place to check out as well. :) I'll link you the Current Generation Gaming discussions forum where you can visit those two boards, as well as the Trade Corner and Competitive Battling Center, since your interested in trading, and maaaybe a little battling.

I loved the first seasons of the Anime as well. Yeah, I grew up with it as well. My favorite would be the Johto seasons, actually. We also have a Pokemon Anime section where you can talk about the anime, from the past seasons to the current season airing on CN, to the Japanese episodes that have yet to be aired here in the US.

To sum everything up, we have tons of things to do here! xD Please do enjoy it here. Read the rules if you haven't done so, and don't be shy to ask any questions! See ya around!

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Hey Nico :3 pretty name, welcome to the community! you'll have lots of fun here thats for sure. trading is so much fun here, hope you have a good time and see you around. (:

Psychoroboto

Rogue Trainer
    Years
  • LED Lights

Yay for Luxray!
    Thanks Meganium90 for the referral, ill sure check out that board alot! I think once i feel a little more complete with my perfect Pokemon party (yay for alliteration) ill start becoming more of a battle maniac. I'm also willing to try the more retro GBA games when i decide to do some retro shopping.. i have a lot of catching up to do, haha.

I think no matter which Pokemon anime season (generation) your up to, its all so consuming! I still wake up in the mornings and find my brother watching Pokemon which lures me into the all consuming trap that makes me late for work! D:

Thanks alot kissing. raindrops, im sure its going to be a blast here :D
    im sure im going to be around for a loooooong time!
    See you both around :D

Back