• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jake♫ is and old man

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Today is Jake♫'s silent birthday. For some reason he didn't tell anyone when it was, but I know today is it. Therefore I'm going to create this thread on the fly (hope you don't mind Jake buddy). Jake thought we wouldn't notice, but I pulled a reversal:

Jake♫ is and old man

Well Jake is basically my twin, obviously we're not really twins otherwise I'd know today was his birthday (which actually happens to be a week before mine)! But he's basically a pretty awesome dude. We share a mutual love for Jenna Marbles and therefore I will spam this thread with pictures and videos of her! Warning: Some, if not all videos contain mature language. Do not watch if you are offended by cursing.

Jake♫ is and old man

I'm not kidding...​

So Jake, I hope you enjoy your wonderful birthday and celebrate with your joyous friends that you have in New York up der. Even though I'm late on celebrating for you, I figure it's better late than never. :] You shoulda said something and I would had a better thread planned out by now! Regardless, as with all the celebration threads I plan on doing, here are some gifs each member found for you, note, these are frauds and I actually found them all:

Your's Truly said:

Karpman said:
    (I don't think he wants to talk to you)

Wolf said:

Luke said:

Nica / Forever / Shadowtriad said:

Vrai said:

Lala said:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    How coincidental for you to be born now (well not now but same thing!) since you get to be the first to recieve the birthday emblem loool. happy bday tho :)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Insert OP Here

Idk, it's not some big birthday to mention =3 BUT TWIN I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING ME A THREAD <3 SO THANK YOU

..what the hell is this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE SONG

I am too creeped out by the number of images in this thread to make any further comment but I wish you a good birthday nonetheless.

n__________n;

(seriously what...shocked tbh)

Don't hate on mah gurl Jenna <3 But thanks Derk xD

Happy Birthday, Jake, you are an awesome user and I love you, have a great one!

ily2 Karp <3

This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen, I am truly wowed.

Happy Birthday though! May Jenna Marbles be with you.

JENNA IS ALWAYS WITH ME LIVE, SHE IS MY WIFE! But thank you <3

How coincidental for you to be born now (well not now but same thing!) since you get to be the first to recieve the birthday emblem loool. happy bday tho :)

FIRST USER TO GET AN EMBLEM? #winning. But thanks Nica <3

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I am happy for you, but you don't have any evidence to prove that it is your birthday. Oh, who cares. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. =D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE! May many happy Poli glomp you on thou special day like they glomped that random in the pic xD

Jake♫ is and old man

Back